20 - twenty

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Never had her head hurt this much, ever. Esther had to keep her eyes shut, just a few moments longer. The smell of cigarettes and her aunts sofa reached her nose, she relaxed a bit. "She's been out for-" she couldn't hear the voice as clearly as she wanted to. "I need to find-"This is bad-" everything felt weird. Her head felt like it was going to explode any moment.

Esther tried to open her eyes as a small groan left her body. She felt nauseous, very nauseous in fact. Suddenly she slighty sat up and dubbled over the side of the sofa to throw up what she had eaten this morning. A rough hand grabbed a fist full of her hair to keep it out of the mess she just produced. "There, there." Her aunts soft voice whispered as she patted her back.

"Holy shit." Esther whispered as she slacked back against the sofa. "You hit your head quite badly." Thomas spoke, crouching in front of her. A towel in his hand as he brushed some hair out of her face. "Took a gun to the head, i heard." Esme spoke softly, as she wiped Esthers forehead.

"I need to sleep" she whispered.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther stayed in bed for another day, or in other words, until the world stopped spinning. 

"You should still be in bed!" Polly demanded as the girl put some lipstick on. She looked herself in the mirror, the eggshell-white dress Arthur had bought her last weekend hugged her thin figure quite nicely. She had to grab the cabinet in front of her as she tried to lessen the sharp pain in her head, closing her eyes. "I'm fine." She spoke, taking a breath as she put her shoes on, the leather a bit tight on her heel. "I promised Micheal and Johnny to join them at the auction weeks ago."

Polly shook her head as the girl rushed outside. The boys had waited outside, impatiently standing around. "There you are." John spoke. "Hell, Esther." Arthur said, smiling at her. "You sure're the best lookin' of us lot." She waved him off before reaching for Tommys held out hand. "Let's get going, shall we?" she sighed.

The light rain coated her bare shoulders and her tight shoes hurt already. She hated to dress like this but she knew that official and important events required her to dress and act as the woman she was expected to be.

The car ride was comfortably quiet as Esther sat inbetween John and Micheal. Just as the sharp pain in her head subsided she decided to tell her brothers about her plans. Esther cleared her throat before she spoke. "I'll finish Vincent off this weekend and i'll pay Cempbell a visit. I may cause some trouble." She spoke, her voice cold. Arthur turned around to stare at her, Thomas watched her through the small mirror. John just huffed amused, Micheal kept quiet.