21 - twenty one

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Esther was up the whole night as she thought about the best way to carry out her plans. Paying Campbell back for what he had done to her and Irene wasn't hard. She knew he wouldn't expect it now that Esther had kept low with her appearences anywhere.

The other thing that kept her wondering was how she would kill Vincent. Would she crucify him? Nail him to a cross? She didn't believe in God though. How about slitting his throat? Too simple.

Maybe she was just going to cut him real good, she couldn't decide. "Arthur, get your head straight." Thomas cursed at him as he pushed a piece of paper towards his older brother. Esther only took a sip from her glass. "This' from the olives" he answered as his younger sister only chuckled, hand trying to force the laugh to stay in her mouth. "You fucking idiot." Tommy cursed and slapped his hand on the table, startling both of his older siblings.

"Who the fuck needs six hundret pounds of olives?" Esther shook her head and lit her next cigarette. "It's the snow, alright." she spoke, blowing some smoke out of her mouth. "We all know." she chuckled at her older brother.

Thomas was about to say something as a knock sounded from the door. Her youngest brother leaned inside the small room and nodded at her. "We got him." He smirked at her and she clapped once in excitment. "Great, I'll be right outside." She smiled and threw a thumbs up at him. Finn left and left the three to themselves once again.

"Vince?" Arthur asked, taking a puff from his cigarette. Esther nodded and pulled her jacket over her shoulders ans she pushed the pack of cigarettes in the pocket of her pants. "It's almost time." The last of her drink found its way down her throat as her younger brother spoke. "Be back at six, we're going somewhere."

She nodded and made her way outside.

A man she didn't know opened the door for her and she immediatly caught sight of the man she so desired to murder. A small smile played on her face as his eyes widenend. Isiaha gave Esther a gentle smile as he held Vincent in position. "My boys." she praised the young men, patting Finn on the back as she pushed a cigarette between her lips.

Esther turned around, signalling the boys to follow her. Vincent squirmed and yelled as they continued to drag him along. The woman sighed and rolled her eyes, swiftly turning around as she punched Vincent in the gut, as hard as she possibly could. He only doubbled over in Finns and Isiahs arms. Esther grabbed his hair and pushed his head back. "Behave you pig" She spoke, puffing some smoke. 

Just as she turned around once more, two coppers walked passed them. Esther only mentained eye contact. They would keep walking if they knew what was best for them. "Get him to Charlie, he'll tell you where to put him. I have somewhere to stop by." She sighed and gently patted Isiah on the cheek before walking the other direction. 

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Inspector Campbell

That's what was written on the fancy glass door, it made Esther cringe though. She threw the rest of her cigarette on the floor and put it out with her foot. She didn't knock as she pushed the door open. "What-Esther, what a pleasure." he chuckled as she kicked the door shut behind her. She rolled her eyes and scratched her eyebrow in annoyance. "Shut it." she cursed.

The woman grabbed the chair in front of his desk and sat herself down, another cigarette already between her fingers. "What can i do for you?" he grinned at her as he slapped his feet on the table and sipped his whiskey. Esther eyed him for a moment and chuckled. "You know damn well what i want." she paused and pushed some hair out of her face as she looked at the wall behind him and sighed. "Your death, preferably. That's sadly not permitted yet.-"By who, your younger brother, come on.-"As if it's important who permitted it."

She grabbed the bottle and took a sip, the liquid burning down her throat as she took a puff of her cigarette again. "You're going to have to pay, you know that?" she let go of the bottle and it crashed on the ground. "What's it going to be? A hand? Should i cut you?" He put his feet down and shook his head, a small grinn on his face.

"Get that fucking grinn off your face, you cunt." she cursed as she got to her feet. Esther made her way passed the table and kicked his chair. "You don't seem to understand the sevierity of your actions, Chester. Get up." she kicked his chair once again as he got to his feet. She turned around and grabbed a chair to push it under the doorknob. She turned around and grabbed her gun from her waisband and pointed it at Campbell.

"This is it? You're going to shoot me dead when your baby brother forbid you?" Esther had to laugh. "I'm not killing you, i'm only making you pay what's due." she pointed the gun at his leg and pulled the trigger. The man doubbled over as the bullet pierced his knee.

"Just as you said, Chester. It seems as if sacrifices are needed."

Banging at the door could be heard as the telephone suddenly started to ring, the sound making her whip her head around. She stepped over the squirming man and grabbed the reciever. "Chester Campbell isn't able to-"Come home, Esther. something happened." the call ended as soon as it started, her brothers voice leaving her frozen.

The only way he'd know that she was here was 

because he tailed her.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther rushed through Small Heath in fury as she through about her little brother not trusting her enough to actually have someone follow her. She took the initiative and made her way through some alley ways and streets to make the man she was sure about follow her into. She swiftly made her way around the corner as she waited for the man to follow her.

He walked passed her and grabbed him by the neck as she pushed him to the ground. The man quickly got up again and raised his hands. She grabbed her gun and pushed it into his chest. "Why the fuck are you-" She stopped as she watched the man raise his head.

"Isiah?!"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══