15 - fifteen

══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══

The world spun, but kept still at the same time. Voices ranged around her, dull like she was underwater. Everything came to her in one second, crashing down on her already broken body.

"Where's Tommy?" Esther spoke, voice filled with laughter as she leaned against the lantern post just outside the Eden Club. Her feet hurt and her head felt beaten but she promised herself to be the woman she once was for just one night. One night of laughter, fun and her brothers. Just like the time before Vincent jumped her feelings and hurt her very soul.

"Went for a piss." Arthur laughed, taking another sip from the insanly expensive champagne they stole just ten minutes ago. "It's been like forever." She laughed before walking down the alley her brother had taken. Bracing herself for the god awful sight of her younger brother pissing.

She followed the small passage down the barely lit alleyway before catching sight of something on the ground. A hand. Not just anyones hand. Tommy's watch decorated the wrist of the person laying on the ground before her. Then it struck her, her hand lost the grip on the bottle. A small gasp left her red lips as she slowly walked towards her unconcious little brother.

Her blood ran cold as she stumbled towards him. There was so much blood, coating the dirty ground. "Tommy." she whispered, voice not louder than a whisper. "Thomas." She tried again, as she reached for his shoulder. A low, quiet grunt left his already blue lips.

„Arthur!"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

„I don't think you should be here." Esther could hear her brothers voice, her eyes were still closed, the whole situation with Tommy almost kicking the bucket exhausted her. He'd been unconscious for a whole day before she could go home to take a bath, knowing that her brother won't meet his maker soon enough.

"I don't care about your rascal of a sister, Mr. Shelby." she knew that voice, that voice ment no good.  Tommy only chuckled, probably shaking his head. "I imagine being shot by a woman hurts the same as being shot by a man. Just a bit more shameful. You know, Mr. Campbell, when I got shot, they gave me a medal. Yeah. No medal for you, I bet." She could only imagine his red face as Thomas absolutely destroyed his pride, once again.

"From this moment forward, you belong to me... so get well quickly." She could hear rustling as Campbell got up, bending over Thomas because a pained grunt reached her ears. "She's been awake since you came in here, by the way." he almost whispered. 
That was her cue, she opened her eyes to give the man a leathal grin. "You should care about me though, Mr. Campbell." she spoke, head held high. "I'm the one to slaughter you like a pig, after all." she chuckled. Esther got up and pushed the excuse of a man off of her brothers hopital bed and gave him a small but evil smirk. "I'd sleep with one eye open, from now on. I'm coming for you." she whispered as she she pushed him towards the door.
Esther sighed, closed her eyes and turned around. "That felt good." she whispered. Her brother smiled and held out his hand. "That's the Esther i know." she nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed next to him. "That's the Esther that i am." she gave him a small sad smile and faced the wall in front of her. 
"I'll end it soon." she didn't need to elaborate who or what she meant. "I didn't see what was happening." She tried, squeezing his hand as he hummed in agreement. "I didn't see myself slip away, i was so madly in love." he turned his head and faced the ceiling. 

"Don't we all lose ourselves once in a while?"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther arrived at the Garrison after she had almost choked her brother to tell her about what the hell was going on with Campbell once again. He of course told her about how he was the chosen one and how Campbell believed to have him in his grasp but she knew different. She would come for him, like the Grim Reaper. 

There was one person she needed to get to release her undying wrath on. Vincent Wood, the bastard who made her into a small flinching woman. Who took her pride and ego and beat her up simply cause he could, because she loved him. Because he was the perfect boyfriend, the perfect man to be around, until he hit her.

She pushed the door open and walked towards Finn and his buddies. Her now long hair flowing with the speed she's charging towards her brothers table. She sat herself down next to him, sure to bump her shoulder with his. "Es?" she nodded and took a sip of his glass. "You know how Polly thinks about you drinking." She gave her brother a small sinister smile.

"Oh come on." he whined. Esther only chuckled and took a cigarette of the pack Isaiah offered her. "You look good today, Es." He smiled, giving her a wink. "Dude, stop hitting on my sister." Finn complained, which only made Esther chuckle. "Thank you a lot, Isaiah." she lit the cigarette and took a deep puff just to let a small sigh passed her lips. "There's actually something i need your help with." she smiled, Isaiah's face ready to agree with anything she asked him to do.

"I need to take revenge on someone." Finn's eyebrows furrowed as she spoke. "Campbell?" Esther shook her head. "Everything in its time." Isaiah looked at her with caring eyes. "Vincent Wood." Finn gave her a confused look, Isaiah sat back with an angry look on his face. "What-" Esther pulled down one side of her shirt to reveal a big purple green bruise on her shoulder.

 "Let's just say, he deserves a beating."

══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══

hi! I'm sorry for not uploading for such a long time but i was just not able too. & i yesterday caught the flu, so i'm using the breaks of my constant headache to write a little and finish stuff! I hope you'll like this.