Prologue

ITALY, ROMANO MANSION

A dark room all messed up, not a single item in place. Not that you can see anything, it’s so dimly lit. A room so unlike the mansion it’s contained in.

Seems more like a room from a ghetto building than a millionaire’s mansion.
A solitary figure lies on the bed, twitching and shaking uncontrollably.  He is mumbling something to himself, but it’s incoherent and gibberish, maybe he is trying to talk to himself into calming down.

Suddenly he started screaming and covering his face with his hands, this lasted for almost twenty minutes, then the shaking returned this time even stronger than before. Your guess is as good as mine, he was suffering from a terrible bout of drug withdrawal and maybe he was hallucinating, watching terrible imagery related to his drug use memory,surroundings or just anything to make him feel paranoid. We cannot say for sure.

He was scrawny, yet tall. He has golden brown hair and a face that was once cute now looked sallow and hollow. He was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans, currently his entire body covered by a blanket, guess he is feeling a temperature mismatch, because his entire body is covered with sweat, yet the blanket speaks otherwise about a chilly or cold sensation.

He tried to get up but his motions were sluggish and when he did get up he looked dazed and confused like he would fall over any moment. All symptoms of severe cocaine withdrawals.

He walked over to his drawer and got a packet with a white substance, most probably Colombian powder or cocaine.
He couldn’t take it anymore, he must have been fighting it for a few days, but keeping the stuff around is not good sign for a recovering addict. The temptation would get to you sooner or later.

He got his gear and prepared to snort the “good stuff” and snorted a good amount into his nose. It took 5 minutes for the drug to come into effect.  Small amounts of cocaine usually make the user feel euphoric, energetic, talkative, mentally alert, and hypersensitive to sight, sound, and touch, he had taken more than required and snorted it a second time because of him abstaining for a while his judgment was clouded and he needed to feel high as soon as possible.

Initially he danced and felt amazing, psychedelic music played in his head, he also felt sexually aroused. Slowly all the good feelings faded and he started shaking like crazy and fell down with a thud. His body was shutting down, he had accidentally overdosed.

There was heavy knock on the door, it repeated for a few moments before someone walked in, when there was no response from the inside for a while. The man was tall and handsome, he wore a designer black tuxedo with customized  Italian loafer, black hair and a thick styled beard , gave him the look of a powerful man.

He is our overdosed protagonist Giovanni’s elder brother.  He slowly walked inside, but seeing Giovanni slumped down unconscious rushed him into action, he quickly grabbed his phone from his pant pocket and called the ambulance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
London

The first rays if the sun petered through the partially curtained window. It’s a spacious room which is designed with 19th century aesthetics mish-mashed with modernity, interesting juxtapositions.

On the large study table a girl is furiously typing away at her laptop, taking pauses to curse some of the choicest abuses from the English vocabulary.

The front door opened with thud and a girl, slightly older than our angry protagonist walked in. She was in a track suit and her face was little reddish from exercise. On seeing our protagonist sitting in her pajamas she exploded.

“What the fuck?, why are you still not dressed? You will surely miss your flight”.

On seeing her angry our protagonist said nonchalantly as she focused on the screen and continued typing vigorously “it’s alright sis don’t stress it. I have completed the packing and please stop worrying about missing the flight. I am going to fly in a private jet! They fly when i want to not the other way round! I can decide “fuck it I don’t want to go” and cancel the flight!”

“Whatever” said the older girl and moved to the other room. She took a shower and dressed up in a blue dress and came out to find our protagonist screaming “yes! Yes! I did it, got the access baby!” and hugged the other girl really tight.

“I got the access to the network of the fucking CIA! They had so many freaking honey pots and traps, to deviate you off the path but I bypassed them all, now I have access to their entire network” the girl said happily

“Don’t commit any crimes that could lead to 100 years in jail” the other girl said sarcastically
“Nah I just do this stuff for fun” the protagonist answered.

She quickly shut her laptop and rushed to put on joggers and a hoodie quickly arranged her backpack and suitcase, put her headphones around her neck and she was ready to roll.
“You are going to go like this?, you look like a homeless person” said the other girl.
“A homeless person who just hacked CIA. This is comfy and stress free dressing, you won’t get it” our protagonist said with a smile.

She ordered a cab on the uber app and headed for the door. “Don’t worry about me its just a homecoming trip, I will be back before you know it” she winked at the other girl and went through the door.

Little did she know that this would be the last time she would be in London….