30. Him cheating on Her

"Thinking about me" Giovanni asked It has been a week since we returned from our trip and tell you the truth our kisses has reached to the next level

It has been a week since we returned from our trip and tell you the truth our kisses has reached to the next level.

I just can't wait when my idiot will realize that he loves me. I also want everyone to know about us. Giovanni is keeping our relationship secret. He told me that he needs sometime before he tells everyone about us.

I really don't mind been his secret girlfriend. Infact i haven't told about us to Emilia till now. She is not very fond of Giovanni and I'm pretty sure she won't approve our relationship too.

"Nope " i replied.
"Liar, your face is telling me that you were thinking about this handsome face of mine" he winked at me.
"Why will i think about you" i teased.
"Maybe I am thinking about luca " i said.

"That noodles " he said while glaring at me. I punched his chest
"I told you to not insult my friend " i said. I don't know why Giovanni doesn't like Luca. He's such a sweetheart.
"Anyways let's not talk about him. Do yiu want to go out with me?" He asks

Like a date? I really want to ask him about it but i can't take any risk right now.

"Well my friend is throwing a small reunion party so why don't you come with me as my plus one" he said. I looked at him confusedly. Reunion party??

"Who?" I asked him
"His name is Ajax and he was a very close friend of mine but few years ago he went to USA with his parents but now he's back and that's why he's throwing a party " Giovanni explained.
"That's great i would love to come with you" i said

"Great i will pick you up at 7" he said and pecked my lips. After that i left for home. After school i met Giovanni secretly and no one knows about it. But Emilia is now suspicious and i need to tell her the truth.

******

"What was the emergency that you called me urgently " Emilia asked as soon as she entered my room
"Please help me to get ready for the party" i said.
"Party??" She asks confusedly.

"Yes I'm going on party with Giovanni " i said
"Aurora i told you stay away from him" she said sternly
"But i like him" i said with a pout
"He's not the right guy for you" she said with a sigh.
"Why? Just because he belongs a mafia family he isn't the right guy or because he's a drug addict " i said angrily.

Emilia took my hand and made me sat on bed and she sat beside me
"I don't care if he belongs to a mafia family because we also belong to mafia family and he might be a drug addict but i know that he's a good person" she said.
"Then what's the problem " i said. Today I will find out why Emilia hates Giovanni.

"Because he will destroy you. You're too innocent for all this. He will play withyour emotions and then he will throw you like a used tissue paper " she said.
"Just like leonardo did with you?" I asked. Her eyes widened in shock and for a moment she was taken aback from my question.