34. Break up

Giovanni is angry will be an understatement

Giovanni is angry will be an understatement. It doesn't effect me that much because this is not the first time I'm seeing him so angry. But the hurt in his eyes really hurts me.

I have no idea why he is so angry and hurt. Then it clicks me why he is angry?? Looking at our situation right now he must be thinking that I'm bullying his friends for no reason. I need to explain him. I quickly walked towards him and said
"Giovanni i..." before i could even utter few words properly Xander and Atlas started there drama.

They started whimpering in pain
"Giovanni please save us from this devil" xander said.
Devil?? Are they calling me a devil. How dare they!!

"Gio she beat us up for no reason " Atlas said.
"Don't lie i didn't beat you up for no reason " i justified myself
"Giovanni trust is we were just calling her nerd and look what she did with us" Xander said.

Bloody liars!!

"Look stop....." i was very rudely interrupted
"That's ENOUGH!!" Giovanni yelled and threw a nasty glare at me.
"Xander and Atlas you go check up with a doctor " Giovanni said.

After few minutes Atlas and Xander left leaving me alone with Giovanni. I gulped nervously and said
"Listen to me they're lying this is not the truth. Do you think I'm that type of girl" i said
"You're right you're not that type of girl" he said. I sighed in relief. Thank God he believes me. But my happiness was short lived because the next words he said completely broke me.

"I thought you were sweet, innocent and a caring girl but i was so wrong" he said.
"That's not true I'm.." he stopped me by showing his hand.
"Aurora stop lying my eyes can't never lie i saw the way you were beating them" he said.

"But i have a reason to beat them up like why don't you believe me" i said frustratingly.
"Yes you do have a reason to beat them up because they bully you by calling a nerd" he said
"No that's not the reason " i said but he is not believing me.

"Oh please stop giving me excuses " he said. His words stabbing right in my heart.
"Even if i want to bully i would have done that during school hour also when they humiliate infront of me " i said with tears in my eyes.
"Because you love your reputation " he said pointing finger at me.

Reputation!! Like Seriously. Have he lost his mind.

"That's not true" i said angrily.
"Yes it's true you want to maintain the innocent girl attitude and now when you got the opportunity to teach them a lesson you took it without second thought " he said

I couldn't say anything because i know that no matter what i say he won't believe me.

"I was even ready to give up my reputation for you. I was going to introduce you to my friend as my girlfriend I'm glad I didn't " he said. Tears were continously flowing down my eyes.
"You don't deserve my love. We are DONE!! " he said and turned around to leave.