28. Her first!!

After having lots of fun in climbing the hill we walked back to camp for some refreshments

After having lots of fun in climbing the hill we walked back to camp for some refreshments. Captain told that it's evening and it's not smart to do some mountain activity late night so we all walked back to clearing.

"No, i don't want to do fishing " i groaned when the captain informed that the group who went in the morning gor fishing should also there again and fetch fish for the dinner.

"Come on Aurora stop being a lazy cat" Giovanni pulled me towards the table with fishing rod and fetch to for us where i took the basket and bait unwillingly walking towards the river.

"Are we going to survive on fish for next three days. Don't we get some other kind of food?" I asked
"If you're talking about pizza and pasta, then no" Giovanni chuckled.
"During camping it's always self fetched food. No outside food" he informed me.

I groaned hearing him and unwillingly throw the bait in water and set the tid waiting for fish.
"Don't worry. You can relax while i will fetch the fish" Giovanni winked towards me and pulled out his rode with fish in it's end. I sighed and sit on the rock beside. A tiring yawn escapes my lips and i so want to go in my tent and have some sleep.

After spending a long time and catching fishes, Giovanni divided them among mine and his bucket so captain not ask anything about it which made my heart flutter with his action.

I am damn sure he has a bipolar disorder. In school he always ignores and now he is trying to be sweet. He helped me up from the rock and i noticed how every other student was scowling at me, ignoring them i walked back with Giovanni to the clearing.

Once the fishes and some vegetables were collected, a born fire was burnt around which we grilled some vegetables and spiced them before having them for dinner. I and Emilia sat back in the back near the tent watching other students playing with fire and cracking jokes.

Thanks to captain who understood that every student must be tired, allowed us to retire for the night and postponed the campfire night. Feeling grateful to him. I entered the tent and changed into my warm pajamas .

I placed my sleeping bag on ground and layed down on it. Emilia had already fallen asleep but i couldn't sleep no matter how hard i try. Finally I gave up the idea of sleeping and walked out of the tent.

I went and sat down on a rock. I looked up at the sky. The sky is looking very beautiful filled with stars. At that time my mind fills with my mother's memories. I really miss her.

"Not feeling sleepy?" I looked up at Giovanni who was strolling towards me.
"No" i replied.
"I was sleepy but Xander is not letting me sleep as he has this bad snoring habit" he run his finger in his hair before taking his place beside me.

"Want to have some use of this night " Giovanni asked all of sudden and stood up from the rock with grin on his face which was shinning like a moon.