51. Love is a beautiful feeling

I woke up around 6am, it was any other ordinary school day

I woke up around 6am, it was any other ordinary school day. I went for a run finished my morning routine and headed for school. I wore a white shirt and blue jeans along with sweater since winter was here.

I have been back in my home for some time and it feels good to be back in your habitat

I have been back in my home for some time and it feels good to be back in your habitat. I am really thankful to the Romano family for treating me like a member of their own family and taking so much care of me.

My dad and brother would be back in a few days and I was excited about it. My brother had no idea about my accident and I don't know how he will react when he finds out about it, maybe he will ask me to leave Rome and return to my life in London maybe something else, but let's not think about the possibilities now, whatever happens I will find a way to deal with it.

I took a quick shower and got ready for the school. I decided to wear a white shirt and blue jeans and a half sweater on it.

I reached the school building after a 30-minute drive today I didn't have Emilia with me because she had left early since she had some work at school. I had an uneasy feeling in my gut that something was brewing and a big revelation was on its way to sway the trajectory of my life.

Just as I was about to enter the school building, I noticed Emilia enter the main gate. I was surprised to see her enter the school now, since she had left earlier than me.

"Emilia you were supposed to be at school, right? Why are you coming now?" she looked stunned by my question but composed herself and answered my question "I skipped breakfast in a hurry so I felt hungry and decided to head to the nearby café to grab some breakfast. They make amazing pancakes I will take you there someday." I didn't read much into her nervousness maybe she was tired or something and both of us walked to our lockers to get our stuff.

As we were heading to the locker Emilia all of a sudden asked me "do you think Giovanni can beat up Luca?"
"I am not sure but Giovanni is a little possessive about me and he is very impulsive too he could have done it out of jealousy" I said.

As we reached the locker, we could hear chanting and hooting coming from our classroom as if something big and crazy was going down. Both of us grabbed our stuff and headed for the classroom. We saw a crowd had formed and there were two people arguing in the centre.