27. Mountain trip

Monday morning back to the grind and back to reality after  a fairytale weekend, I rested against my bed still gushing over the weekend that had just passed by

Monday morning back to the grind and back to reality after a fairytale weekend, I rested against my bed still gushing over the weekend that had just passed by. It was perfect, too good to be true type of good!

I woke up finished my morning routine and went for a nice run after that I took a shower and got ready for the school. It was November so i decided to wear some warm clothes. I wore a maroon sweater top and a black skirt.

I headed straight for school

I headed straight for school. Emilia was waiting for me as usual we greeted each other and spoke about the weekend for a bit, I noticed from the corner of my Giovanni arriving in his jeep.

He was walking towards his friends I called out and waved at him but he chose to ignore me and carry on walking towards his friends. I was hurt by this gesture; it brought me straight back to the ground and gave me a reality check. It was not like he didn't hear or see me; he did and still chose to ignore me.

"Well, I warned you about this very outcome. Aurora beware he is using you for his benefit. He is playing with you so that he can stay in his brother's good books and enjoy his life. He doesn't really care for you."
I couldn't counter her points this time, because they were backed by proof and were really valid and sadly I went to my classroom.

As I waited for the teacher to arrive there was an announcement in the speakers from the principal to gather in the assembly hall. I made my way with Emilia and Luca.

As all the students were assembled, the principal started her address.
"A very warm good morning to all my dear students, let me tell you the reason why I asked you guys to gather here. Just like every year, this year as well our school has arranged for a special trip into the nature for all students. All interested students will receive applications from their respective class teachers which they will have to get signed by their respective parents."
As we were going back to our classrooms I asked Emilia "is this a yearly affair and please do tell me some more details"

"it is a yearly affair at our school and the location is different everywhere and all the interested students are assigned a team captain, who is familiar with the region and acts as mentor/guide for the students. Overall it's a fun and enriching experience you must come along, a little break from the mundane high school life."