26. Clubbing gone wrong

As I was driving back home after dropping off Aurora at the Lombardi mansion in the afternoon, I was regretting my decision of allowing her to accompany me to the club in the evening

As I was driving back home after dropping off Aurora at the Lombardi mansion in the afternoon, I was regretting my decision of allowing her to accompany me to the club in the evening. After all it was my evening to spend with my friends and wind off all the stress that had built up in the last few days due to the algebra test, having her around would be like a responsibility and spoil my fun.

I thought really hard about this but no other alternative came up apart from making this little compromise. I went upstairs to my room and started scrolling my phone while laying on my bed, thinking about all the fun I would have tonight.

After day dreaming for a little bit I went to shower and groom myself to look the absolute best. Firstly I clean shaved my face and used a fragrant and moisturizing after-shave cream to give my skin a smooth and supple feel, then I took a shower.

I picked a tight fitting white t-shirt, blue denims and a pair of black Nike trainers to complete my outfit. I also applied good amount to pomade to give the extra shine and texture to my hair and thus my perfect clubbing look was complete!

I left home around 6pm to pick up the stupid girl. I decided to drive my black Audi instead of my regular jeep, after all it was a special occasion not any other ordinary day!

I left home around 6pm to pick Aurora up. On reaching the Lombardi mansion I hid near a big tree and called her phone and instructed her where I was hiding and waited patiently for her. In order to pass some time I decided to have a quick smoke and rested lazily against my car.

She arrived in 10 minutes and I was completely stunned. She looked smoking hot in an off shoulder baby pink dress showing ample amount of cleavage and hugging her body tightly, it was difficult to take my eyes off her and I somehow managed to control my emotions and composed myself.

She strode towards me cheerfully, and before I could react grabbed the cigarette off my hand and extinguished it using the base of her heels I was shocked and angry and screamed "what was that for?"

she replied that I wasn't able to deal with one addiction and walking on the path to acquiring a new one, I as furious and sat in the driver's seat, without any chivalry towards her.

She stood there for sometime before proceeding to sit beside me and slamming the door in anger, I was surprised to see this fierce side of Aurora something I hadn't imagined in my wildest fantasies, not that I was complaining but still it was something I would take time getting used to.

We reached the club after thirty minute drive and once out of the car I gave her strict instructions not to mess things up and cause a scene, stay in the shadows and avoid the "cool guys" if she didn't want to be roasted.

Although there was a huge queue in front the bouncers knew me as I was a regular patron and let me in.
I went inside and Aurora followed me. Xander and Atlas hugged me and we exchanged fist bumps, Veronica and her cronies were not too far behind.