48. Evil intentions

Today was a day of great day and I was really excited about it

Today was a day of great day and I was really excited about it. After the magnificent double victory by the girls and boys team at the district level, today we will celebrate that momentous day in one of the greatest parties of the year.

A royal villa was booked and decorated for the evening. Located in the outskirts of the city, the owner lived abroad so he allowed the Villa to be leased for parties for a premium price.

Aurora and Emilia would come to the party in my car and we had fixed 6pm as the meeting timing between us at my house.
It was first ever party with Aurora as an "official couple" and I wanted to look my best to make this occasion a memorable one!

First step was to completely shave all facial hair and wash my face using a clear skin face wash with aloe vera and jojoba oil extract to make my face look fresh

I took a bath using special conditioners and bathing oils after a long and refreshing shower I dried myself, wore my best clothes and applied some pomade on my hair to make it slick and shiny and voila! I was ready for the ladies.

I waited in my room and my phone started buzzing it was a call from Aurora I picked up the phone and told him I will be downstairs in 5 minutes.
When I walked down and laid my eyes on, I couldn't take my eyes off her she looked like an angel descended from heaven.

We walked to the car together I opened the co-pilot seat for Aurora and Emilia sat in the back seat. We reached the mansion after driving for about close to an hour because it was located far away from the city.

The mansion looked like an abandoned structure but once we stepped inside the decoration was fitting for one of the biggest parties of the year.

Our trio walked over to the bar counter and ordered three beers and sat down to drink in peace I was happy to be here with Aurora and the fact that Emilia was warming up to me made me so happy, I wish I could have spent some more time with them but being captains of our respective basketball teams, I and Emilia had to go spend some time with them as well, although I didn't want to leave Aurora all alone, I couldn't disappoint my team-mates either.

After chilling with my team-mates, I decided to head back to be with Aurora as I was getting closer, I saw from the distance that she was talking to Luca and then she excused herself to go somewhere most probably the washroom.

Then I saw something which made me question my eyesight. I saw Luca slip a pink coloured pill into Aurora's beer.

I had to take matters into my own hands now before Aurora came back. I walked over to him held him by his collar and asked angrily "what did you slip into her drink?" Luca was stunned and started stuttering "Gio...vani leave me alone I did nothing?"

"bullshit!' I said and spat on his face "I saw you slip a pink pill in her beer, tell me what it was before I beat you black and blue" I punched him in the face.
"I have no idea what you are talking about please trust me" he pleaded. I didn't respond to his lie and continued hitting him, letting lose a flurry of kicks and punches on his face, stomack,shin and thighs.