Seduced By A Vampire

I'm Kaylee Jones and I'm 17 years old. I have long, wavy black hair and blue eyes. I have what you could call a dancers body. I've been dancing all my life, there's only one thing I love more than dancing and that's writing. My life is pretty normal if you ask me. I live with my parents and my two younger brothers Zack and Tod. I graduated a year early so these next few weeks I'll be packing for England. Yes, you heard correctly, I'm moving to England. Why? Because I made myself a promise that I would and of course it was on my bucket list. I've always wanted to move to England. I just really love the accents and the places and the weather. I've always been drawn to rain and clouds. I never really liked hot summer days and sunlight. In just a few days I'd be starting a new life in a new place. Nobody is more excited than I am right about now. But, of course, I can't predict the future so I don't know just what I'm getting myself into. After all, nothing ever goes as planned.

A/N: I've just been having so many good ideas lately and then last night I had this strange dream and I couldn't wait to write this and share it with you. It was too fresh and exciting to put in my pile of things I'm gonna write soon. I had to start right away. This is just sort of an introduction of the main character, I know it's boring but this book will be anything but boring. I'm really excited! Must go work on the first chapter now!

Have a lovely day xx