Chapter 20

Mystery Person P.O.V.

They're all fools.

All four of them.

None of them know what's coming their way. They're all too busy with that Kaylee bitch.

Daniel says he wants revenge, but I can sense he wants more than just that. Elijah, oh poor little Elijah, all he wants is to be loved. He wants to be the good guy. It's really too bad that I know what he did to her.

Drew wants to be more than just friends.

Vicky doesn't even know what she wants. But I do. I know exactly what she wants and I'm going to give it to her.

What about Kaylee, you may ask. Well, that's for me to know.

You'll figure it out soon enough.

A/N: I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE AGAIN. Our internet was turned off and we had to find a new company and that took forever and then we had to wait for them to come and then it took another 4 days for the internet to actually start working and it doesn't work very well every day. It happened to work fine today but I didn't have much time to write.

I promise the next chapter WILL BE LONGER.

I can't wait to see all your reactions when you find out what's really going on.

Next chapter will be up once I get 50 comments & 50 votes! (And on a day that the wifi actually works, if you want information on when that will be then follow my instagram just_another_doll I will let you know there. I post edits and pictures for my books there too.)