Chapter 19

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I was running through the forest. I didn't know where I was going. All I know is that I had to get away from him.

"Come on Kaylee, you didn't honestly think you could run away from me, did you?" I jump when he suddenly appears in front of me.

'Please don't. I don't know what you want from me." I started shaking.

"Oh but you do." he smirks as he shows his fangs.

Before I have the time to process what just happened he has his hands on either side of my face and snaps my neck.

I wake up covered in sweat. It was just a nightmare.

When my eyes finally adjust to the dark, I find myself looking into a pair of red eyes.

I scream.

Elijah's P.O.V.

In less than a second I am in the bedroom. She's not in the bed.

I look around and notice the window is wide open.

I was too late.

Drew's P.O.V.

I follow Elijah into my room. The first thing I notice is the empty bed.

Kaylee isn't here anymore and the window is wide open.

Someone has taken her and I think I might know exactly who it was.

I start to panic. What if we don't find her? What if he hurts her?

I'll never be able to tell her how... No. I can't. I won't.

I have to stop before I ruin everything for Elijah. I can't do this to him.

I hear the front door slam shut and he's gone.

Vicky's P.O.V.

  I pace back and forth in front of the fireplace. Aaron is watching a football game on the flat screen tv placed above it.

What if something goes wrong?

Daniel said he has everything under control and knows what he's doing.

I'm not sure I trust him anymore.

What good will come out of this for me anyways? I don't even know why I'm still helping him. This grudge he's been holding since the Tia thing is getting kind of old.

Elijah's P.O.V.

  I run to the house. I know he'll be there.

When I get there, it's really quiet. Too quiet.

I go inside and check all the rooms to find them all empty. Even that room is empty.

I'm never going to see Kaylee again. I promised her I wouldn't let this happen. She'll probably hate me if she even survives this. I just ruined everything.

I can't even eat a stupid piece of pizza without Daniel messing things up.

I run my hands through my messy her and punch the wall.

How could I be so foolish?

Kaylee's P.O.V.

  When I wake up, I'm surrounded by darkness and laying on something cold and hard.

I think I'm in a basement. I try to move but there are chains around my wrists and ankles.

After trying to pull my hands out of the chains for a while I let my head fall back against the wall and groan. What do all these vampires want from me?

Suddenly the door opens and I jump.

I can feel someone in the room with me but I can't see them.

"You and I are gonna have some fun now."

Daniel.

I try to move as far into the corner as I can.

"After all, I keep my promises."

A/N: There is a reason this chapter only has about 550 words! Please don't get mad at me. I know what I'm doing. The next chapter will explain everything. Also, hello? Double update? What?

Who do you guys think is Tia?

What do you think happened to her?

What does Drew want to tell Kaylee??

And who's Aaron?

Don't forget to comment, vote, and tell me what you think :)

I will post the super long chapter once I get 40 comments & 40 votes!

-Nessa xx