SORRY

Just wanted to apologize for not updating for so long and I'm really really sorry this isn't the next chapter yet. Don't worry, it's coming.

I am updating this week once I feel that it is good enough and once I'm done with my lab reports and reviews.

So many things have happened in the past year and I just couldn't get myself to write. I've left home and moved to the one place I never wanted to come back to and then I had a long period of time in which I couldn't think about writing at all. I just wasn't feeling it.

Also, I appreciate all the support andthe fact  that some of you have stuck around and are still waiting for the rest of this book is incredible.

I never thought people would actually read anything I came up with.

Some of you on the other hand only care about the next chapter and all you ever say is update update update. It stresses me out.

 Sure, I have broken some promises to update, but there are things way worse than not updating for a while. I still appreciate the fact that you like this so much that you just want more. I am sorry but I can't always write just to please people, it has to be okay with me too. I have to feel like it's worth posting.

Writing books takes time. Writing good books takes even longer.

 All you need to know is that I will for sure finish this since it is my first ever story. It might not happen as fast as you want it to but that's really not up to anyone. I can't force myself to write good things or come up with new ways to write my ideas down for thousands of people to see.

Sorry this isn't the next chapter yet, I'm trying.

I will also be making a very important change to the first chapter today, you might not notice it but it's important :)

Also, some of you may know that I have made a youtube channel and am planning on making a Q&A so now would be the time to ask me anything about writing, this story, what I plan on doing, really anything. Who knows, I might even be writing a sequel, that's up to you.

I love you all and thanks for still reading my stories :)