Chapter 7

After we got off the London Eye, we just walked through London, hand in hand. I wasn't really sure what was going on, but I do know I loved Elijah. He was special. And, considering what just happened, he loved me too.  

It was about 1 in the morning when it started raining again. I was getting tired and cold. I shivered as soon as the first few drops landed on me. Not much later, I yawned. Suddenly, I was in Elijah's arms, bridal style.  

"I should get you home, you're tired and probably freezing. I'm sorry." he said.  

How does he do it? He just knows exactly what I'm feeling and thinking.  

"It's fine. I shouldn't have left my sweater in the car."  

We got to the limo and as soon as we sat down, I snuggled up in Elijah's arms and fell asleep. I didn't know I was that tired.  

I woke up to Eljiah whispering in my ear.  

"Come on princess, I brought you home."  

I couldn't help but smile. I'm a lazy person though so I made him carry me to my front door.  

Then, there was lightning and thunder. As soon as he put me down it happened again, my heart already picking up its pace. I still hate thunder, it doesn't matter how old I am. I always have and always will.  

"Y..you could stay here you know..." I whispered.  

Quite surprisingly, he heard me.  

"I'm sorry, I have to be somewhere by 4 a.m.. You know I would if I didn't have to be there." I nodded, jumping when it thundered again. This time it was super loud. "I'll tell you what, make yourself a cup of hot milk with honey and go to bed. I'll be here when you wake up. Once you fall asleep, you won't hear the thunder anymore."  

"Alright, I can do that." I sighed. We just stood there looking at eachother for a few seconds.  

"Thanks for tonight, it was amazing. I've always wanted to go on the London Eye at night." 

"Anything for you. See you tomorrow morning, ok?"  

"Yes. You know where to find me, neighbour." I couldn't end the night without using one of his cheeky moves, so I winked.  

"Go to sleep now, love." he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I could do this forever, just stand here and be hugged by him.  

He left and I just stood there, watching the car disappear down the driveway.  

Once again, I was in a transe. I just couldn't stop thinking about how amazing tonight had been. That is, until the thunder rumbled again, making me jump. I quickly unlocked the door and hung up my soaked NorthFace. I made a cup of hot milk and honey, knowing it would probably put me to sleep. I fall asleep quickly when I'm warm or have something hot to drink.  

While the milk was heating up, I decided to go get changed into something more comfortable. The dress just wasn't warm enough. I opened my bedroom door and made my way to the closet, realizing the sparkly lights hanging in my room were on. Had I left them on by accident? I wasn't sure, but I decided not to dwell on it. I scanned the closet for my things, but decided that maybe taking a hot bath first would do some good. I decided to put on jeans and a button up shirt for now. I was exiting my closet backwards for some odd reason, wanting to close the doors behind me.  

I turned around and dropped everything I was holding. My heart started freaking out. I couldn't say a word.  

"Well hello there, love. I told you you'd see me again." It was Daniel. He was sitting on my bed, holding a single rose.  

I moved back in fear, not getting very far because my closet doors were right behind me. This time Elijah couldn't save me.  

"What are you doing here?" I managed to choke out.  

"Come on now, I told you I'd show you around. We can have a lot of fun, way more than you and Elijah. So I thought, what better night than tonight, after you've had a taste of Elijah's kind of fun. I'm sure he bored you to death." he winked, getting up and moving towards me.  

"Get out of my house or else." I was getting angry. How had he gotten inside anyways?  

"Or what? You'll run screaming for help? Please, you're about as fast as a snail compared to me. I could kill you in an instant. Not that I want to, but I could."  

I shot him a glare, trying not to let my fear show. "Leave. Now. I'm not going anywhere with you!"  

"I knew we would have to do this the hard way. A challenge it is then." he muttered as he grabbed my hips and threw me over his shoulder. I was now hanging down his back, his hands holding my ankles so that I wouldn't kick him. It never hurts to try. I started punching and hitting him. He was strong, not letting go of me. I couldn't even move my feet. What the hell is wrong with him?  

I realized we were now outside the house, running somewhere. I couldn't see much though and, knowing I had no chances, I had given up the screaming and hitting. We were in the forest behind my house.  

It took about a minute for us to get to a large, old mansion. He put me down on the front porch, holding my arm tightly. He rang the doorbell.  

I could try and run, but he was fast. I don't understand how we had gotten here so quickly.  

The front door opened and revealed a familiar brown eyed, curly haired, skinny girl. It was Vicky. What the hell was she doing here?  

"Well it took you long enough." she turned to Daniel.  

"Sorry sis, I had to practically force her to come, didn't I?" he looked down at me, grinning.  

I didn't say anything. I just glared.  

"Well come on, we wouldn't want you to miss all the fun." Vicky took my hand and pulled both me and Daniel inside.  

I took one last look back before the door was shut. 

Now there was no way out.

A/N: I'm so so sorry it took so long. Our internet was turned off and then I got a new schedule at school and it's just been a crazy week. I know its short, but I didn't want to keep you waiting. I already got the next chapter all planned out. Also, I'd like to thank you for reading my book. It means SO much to me. I didn't even think anyone would read it. Who would wanna read a book that I just randomly started writing because of a crazy, messed up dream I had? WOW, this is amazing, I'm still in shock. I didn't see this coming. I'll be updating again this week. You guys are amazing! I see the nice comments and everything. Thank you! If you wanna talk to me or tell me what you'd like to see happening then you can keep commenting, inboxing, etc. Who knows, maybe it'll happen?  

I also wanted to let you know that if you need help with your book or you want to write a book together or maybe you want to know about a good book to read or you want to just get to know me, then you can kik me @ VanessaV28. I'm always here. If you're going through a rough time, you can talk to me. I'll listen. Well I'm rambling now, but thanks again, I better get to work, I just can't stop writing today <3