Chapter 12 - Monday at El-Corp

t is now Monday, and Kara and Keiran are up and about, preparing to go into El-Corp for the day. Kara, being the caring person she is, has asked Keiran if she needs any help getting ready, due to her still recovering from being stabbed, but Keiran said she was fine. Kara then left Keiran to get ready on her own, taking Krypto out for a quick walk, which allowed him to do his morning business, and get a bit of exercise in. Once Kara returned to her penthouse, she then quickly hopped in the shower, and then got dressed.

"Are you ready to go Keiran?" Kara asks, walking in the direction of Keiran's bedroom, waiting outside the door.

"Yeah, one second." Keiran replies, from behind the closed bedroom door.

Kara patiently waits outside Keiran's door, dressed in one of her nice dresses for today. Kara just thought that for today she wanted something a bit more casual, which allows her to not be as restricted in regards to her movements. But of course, Kara is still wearing high heels, as she certainly would cause quite a stir if she, the CEO of El-Corp, was spotted wearing flats, as sexist as that is.

Kara continues to wait for a few more moments, and she hears some quiet muffles coming from inside Keiran's room, followed by a sigh of frustration.

"Keiran? Are you okay in there?" Kara asks.

Kara hears Keiran sigh once more.

"No." Keiran replies, sounding sad.

Kara for her part feels a bit anxious upon hearing this from Keiran, worried that the homeless woman has pushed herself too much, and has only been going along with going into work with her because she feels like she has to.

"Keiran, can I come in?" Kara asks, softly.

"Yes." Keiran says, nodding her head, even though Kara can't see her.

Kara opens the door, and walks into the bedroom, and she is met with a sight that she certainly didn't expect to see. Keiran is standing by her bed, dressed in suit trousers from the waist down, with her hair and makeup being done perfectly. However, Keiran has nothing on her torso, other than a bra, which she is holding in place over her breasts.

"Uhhh, Keiran, what's up?" Kara asks, biting her lip, trying to hide from Keiran just how attractive she finds her right now, all made up, not to mention the fact that the beauty before her is almost half naked.

"I can't get my bra on." Keiran huffs, "I just can't move my arms back to hook my bra, as I then feel the pain from my side."

"Oh." Kara replies, eyes going wide. "Well uhh... why don't you just hook it from the front, and then whirl it around?"

Keiran huffs again.

"I'm still finding moving my arms to be a bit tense on my side, so I was just trying to hook the bra without taking my arms out of the straps, and having to start all over again." Keiran explains.

"Oh." Kara replies, feeling bad that Keiran is still in pain. "Have you taken your pain killers today?"

"No, not yet. I was going to take them once I'm dressed." Keiran says.

"Right." Kara nods, understanding, "Well, if you uhhh..... are okay with it...... I can.... help you?"

"Yes.... please." Keiran nods, a look of frustration still on her face.

"Alright then." Kara nods, taking a step closer to Keiran.

Kara then walks over to Keiran, still very hesitant and nervous about being this close to an almost half naked woman that she finds incredibly attractive, and is trying with all her might to hide her potential feelings for. Once Kara reaches Keiran, she carefully grabs the back of the bra, trying not to touch Keiran's skin as she does, and then hooks it in place, using the middle hooks.