Chapter 39 - Insanity

Back in the past, a few years ago, Lena has just finished getting dressed, having her make up done, and is walking out into the club, with Cookie by her side. Currently, Lena is wearing a very short sparkly purple dress, with no underwear, and matching high heels. Then, she is also wearing a bleach blonde wig, and red lipstick. It is certainly not a look Lena would ever choose for herself, but she knows she has to just go with whatever Rhea chooses for her. Either way, Lena is very, very nervous, as she knows she is getting closer and closer to actually having to have sex with someone for money.

"It's going to be okay, babe." Cookie says, stroking Lena's arm.

Lena really wants to flinch away from Cookie's touch, but she doesn't, because she doesn't want to upset her. After all, Lena knows that Cookie is the one that is basically going to be reviewing her performance tonight, and then reporting back to Rhea.

"Let's start off by sitting at the bar, and I'll get us a couple of drinks." Cookie says.

"Okay." Lena nods, forcing a smile.

The two ladies walk over to the bar, and as they walk through the club, Lena can feel so many eyes on her, from both men and women. It makes her feel very exposed, knowing that she isn't wearing any underwear underneath her dress. Lena feels it's almost like everyone is looking at her because they know she isn't wearing underwear.

Eventually, Cookie and Lena take a seat at the bar, and Cookie orders their drinks. Cookie then tells Lena to have a look around the club, to make herself seem presentable, and to check out to see any potential 'targets' for the evening. However, while Lena was doing this, what she doesn't see, is Cookie slipping a pill into both of their drinks.

"So, can you pick anyone out?" Cookie ask Lena, a few moments later.

"Uhhh..." Lena replies, turning back to look at Cookie, "There's two like..... young guys.... in suits..... who look to be having a nice time.... and drinking a lot of drinks..... Clearly they have money."

Cookie smirks at Lena after she says that.

"Good spot." Cookie smiles, "Now take a drink."

Lena nods her head nervously, and then she and Cookie take a drink. As Lena drinks, she thinks that the screwdriver that Cookie ordered for them has a strange taste, but she decides not to say anything. After all, Lena has literally not had any alcohol ever since she became homeless, as it has not been one of her priorities in terms of money.

"So..." Cookie says, after taking a sip of her drink too, "what should we do next?"

"Uhhh..... I don't know..." Lena admits, nervously.

Cookie nods her head, with an understanding look on her face.

"Well, we don't want to go over to them, because that will give them control, and make them less likely to pursue us to pay for our 'services'. So, we need to get them to come over to us." Cookie explains.

"Okay." Lena nods, "How... do we do that?"

Cookie smirks at Lena.

"We do that by making sure we catch their attention, by what we are doing. Then at the same time, we look over at them every so often, in hopes that one of them spots us looking at them, and is then interested." Cookie says.

"Oh... okay." Lena nods.

After that, Cookie and Lena continue to drink their drinks, with Cookie having a conversation with Lena, and telling her to laugh every now and then, while they also glance over at the two men every so often. As they are doing this, Lena begins to feel a bit weird, and light headed, with her not really being able to focus properly. But the brunette simply puts it down to her not having had alcohol in years, so her tolerance is way down.