Chapter 35 - Reginae Malitia Protocol

It is now a few days later, and Kara is already getting sick and tired of her new heavy amount of security. Kara is the type of person that likes to have her privacy, and with all this extra security on her she feels like she has absolutely no privacy whatsoever. In fact, the thing that Kara hates the most is that Alex has instructed the security teams to sweep her penthouse whenever she goes back to it. This has meant that Kara has had to make a mental to make sure that she doesn't leave anything out in the open that she isn't comfortable with the security team seeing. Usually this would apply to technology or files about things that Kara is currently working on, but that isn't the case this time. Due to everything that is going on, Kara hasn't been able to see her new girlfriend, Lena, and because of that she has been very sexually frustrated, just thinking about Lena's beauty, and her naked body. Kara has just had their night in the hotel racing through her mind, thinking about how beautiful Lena was, and is, and all the moans the brunette let out as they pleasured one another. This therefore has led to Kara needing to take care of herself, at home, with a few of her custom made sex toys, and she has then had to make sure to hide them away after, not wanting any of the security to stumble across them.

On the DEO front of things, right after Alex increased all of Kara's security, she then went over to the DEO to talk to J'onn about everything relating to Lex and Lillian. Alex gave J'onn a detailed breakdown and discussion on everything they know, and everything they have found thus far in regards to the Luthors. While Alex was explaining everything to J'onn she was a bit worried that he would just brush it off as not being a DEO matter, especially as him and Kara really don't get on too well. However, much to Alex's surprise, as soon as she was finished explaining everything, J'onn told her that the DEO would make looking into Lex and Lillian a priority, as he perceived them as a threat not only to Superman and Supergirl, but to all aliens on Earth. After that J'onn had the DEO tech team, led by Winn, doing as much online investigation into the Luthors as possible, to try and find something else, as he believed that surely the Armatech/Otis Graves paper trail couldn't be the only thing that the Luthors failed to hide. Then J'onn also had his field agents conduct covert surveillance on Lex and Lillian Luthor, as well as Luthor Corp itself, while also setting a team to try and find Otis Graves, who they have had trouble locating.

For Lena, over the last few days the former homeless woman has been very nervous, and frankly scared, but not for herself. Lena has been spending a lot of time thinking about what Lex and Lillian did to Jack, and how they killed him just to get to her. Lena worries that the same thing is going to happen again now. While Lex and Lillian may not be able to kill Kara physically, they could kill her emotionally by finding out she is Supergirl, and exposing that to the world, and putting Kara's entire family in danger. It all just makes Lena feel very anxious, and she worries that the same thing that happened to Jack is going to happen again, and more people that she has come to care about are going to get hurt, all because she is involved in their lives. A part of Lena wants to go and give herself up to Lex and Lillian, but the more reasonable part of her brain knows that even if she gives herself up to her family, they will still come up after Kara, as they are going to take what she has done as a personal insult. Then at the same time, Lena knows that by giving herself up to Lex and Lillian, that won't do much good for herself, because they will do whatever they have to do to get her to tell them where Krypto is. Lena knows that even if they tortured her, and put her through extreme pain, she wouldn't tell them about Krypto, so that means giving herself up to Lex and Lillian would be a death sentence. So ultimately Lena knows that while she may not like it, and be incredibly uncomfortable with everything that is happening, staying and seeing how things play out, is the best place for her.

Over the last few days Sam has also found things a bit difficult, because she has slightly been on edge about everything, worried to death about both Kara and Lena. Sam isn't that worried about her own safety, or Ruby's, because she believes they are very protected, even if it is in the back of her mind. Sam has simply been worried because she has been able to tell that Lena has had so many emotions pour through her brain, and the CFO has been worried that Lena will jump to her instinct to run, and Sam doesn't want to lose her best friend again. But even when Sam has tried to talk to Lena about things, the former homeless woman has refused to say much, which has worried Sam even more. Then things have not been much better on the Kara front of things, not only because Sam can tell that Kara is increasingly in a bad mood from all her security, and not being able to see Lena, but because of certain protocols that Kara has brought to Sam's attention. These protocols have worried Sam because they have all involved what should happen in the event of her (Kara's) death. This has included all of Kara's shares in El-Corp going to Sam, which would make Sam a majority shareholder, with over 80% of the company's shares. This is because Kara currently owns 60% of the company's shares, and Sam owns about 20%. This would therefore make Sam the owner of El-Corp, and by extension the DEO. The protocols then explain that Alex is to be appointed as the new overseer of the DEO, which is currently the position Kara holds, while Sam will become the new CEO of El-Corp. The protocols then go on to explain a bunch of other things, and processes Kara wants to be put into place upon her death. Needless to say, Sam absolutely hated signing off on them.