Chapter 1

It was sunny today. The clouds were out and the sky was blue. I looked next to me to see Yui admiring the view as we rode to our destination. 
"Are you nervous?" I asked 
"A little but I'm sure that it will be fine." Yui said optimistically 
"Yeah.... I'm sure it will be" I agreed
Yui hasn't been outside the church a lot. She doesn't know what the outside holds, unlike me. I'm worried that she will grow depressed or homesick. What am I kidding of course she will especially when she is away from father. 
"We're here." The taxi driver announced 
I stepped outside the black car and held it open for Yui before closing it. We looked in awe at the mansion in front of us. I expected a standard house, not a mansion. 
"Wow!" I gaped 
"We should get inside it's starting to rain." Yui said, pulling out the suitcases from the trunk. 
I nodded and grabbed my brown suitcase and paid the taxi driver before heading to the door with Yui behind me. 
The close we got the more I started to get nervous. I didn't want to be nervous but this mansion just gave off some vibes that weren't agreeing with me and it was also cold. Not like the cold from the wind but the type of cold that makes your spine crawl and goosebumps appear. The rain and thunder didn't make it any better in fact it added to the creepy vibes I was getting. 
"It's raining!" Yui exclaimed running past me with her brown suitcase 
I quickly followed behind her under the mansion's front porch. 
Yui knocked on the mahogany door with the handle but didn't get any response.
"Hello!" Yui yelled 
Before she could knock again the door opened itself she gasped and backed away.

Alright that's my last straw. I can confirm that we will be murdered here.
"Hey Yui, are you sure that this is the place?"
"I'm positive Cecilia, this matches the address father gave me." Yui answered 
"This place just gives off some bad vibes. Can we book a hotel while we confirm with our father?" Cecilia asked sceptical of the mansion 
"It can't be that bad father wouldn't send us somewhere bad." Yui brushed heading inside, "Excuse me, is anyone home?" 
"Yui I'm sure this is wrong house is let's leave before we intrude-" before I could finish my sentence the door shut behind us, "Uh...Y-yui" 
"That's funny." Yui said thoughtfully, "Maybe they weren't notified that we are coming today." 
"Y-Yeah maybe..." I agreed knowing Yui wasn't going to leave 
We walked further up to the stairs with a chandelier and velvet red carpet.
"Hello!" Yui yelled 
I was hoping for some elderly couple to greet us and offer us cookies but it looked like my prayers weren't answered and instead we were not greeted by anyone and saw someone laying on a green couch. Totally not suspicious at all. 
Yui hurriedly jogged towards him with me trailing behind her before saying, "Um, excuse me." 
I'm not going to lie, he was cute. His red hair made his pale face stand out and his fashion style was questionable but still kinda hot on him. 
Yui touched his hands and pulled away when she felt his cold touch.
"You're cold!" Yui said, "Are you okay?!" 
Yui bent down and placed the side of head against his chest to hear his heartbeat but heard nothing. Her eyes widened and gasped. 
"He has no heartbeat!" Yui said, "Oh no!"
"Yui are you sure?" I asked 
"Yes come here and see!" Yui said standing up backing away from me
"You know what I think that I'll trust your word." I said when I got closer and kneeled next to him but I suddenly got those vibes I felt when I first stepped foot on the mansion. 
"We should call an ambulance!" Yui said 
"You're right." I agreed pulling out my black phone from my black purse but before I could dial the second number it was snatched away
The redhead sat up and said, "Damn you're noisy" 
He looked at me with his green eyes and continued, "This isn't your house, so be quiet." 
"Y..You're alive!" I gasped 
"Why wouldn't I be alive?" He asked, "What do you think I am?" 
I was tempted to say something crazy like a vampire or werewolf but instead I said, "But your heart stopped!"
When I got up he grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto the couch beneath him.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed trying to escape he strong grasp
"You already know the answer to that" He smirked, "I'm about to take you."
He leaned down to my throat and licked it from the bottom up. I gasped and tried to pull away and yelled, "You pervert! Let me go, damn it!" 
"Let her go!" Yui yelled as well grabbing onto his blazer trying to pull him off
He smirked and knelt down and opened his mouth. I closed my eyes as I didn't want to see what he was going to do next when someone interrupted. 
"Ayato, what's all the commotion?" 
"Damn, not you, Reiji!" Ayato tsked
"This is the entrance hall." Reiji sternly said, "This is meant to be used as a place to greet guests." 
I turned my head to the side and saw a man with purple hair and light red eyes. They were beautiful and hypnotizing. 
"Take your activities to your private room." Reiji said 
His eyes are beautiful but his personality surely is as cruel as the guy above who's name I just found out is Ayato. 
"Well, that was dull." Ayato groaned sitting up as I hastily stood up and backed away. 
Yui stopped pulling on his blazer and ran to the purple headed man and said, "Please help us!" 
"You are?" He asked 
"I'm Yui Kimori and my sister is Cecilia Kimori." Yui said, "Our father said that we were supposed to live here."
"I heard nothing of the sort." Reiji said,
"Ayato, explain this to me." 
"Huh?How should I know?" Ayato asked with his arm on his leg, "You never said anything about that, Melons." 
"That's because you attacked me out of nowhere." I defended but he just huffed and turned his head, "Wait, did you say "Melons?"" 
I blushed and yelled, "You damn pervert I could slaughter you right now." 
"At Least you have some unlike her." Ayato said, "isn't that right pancake?'
Yui blushed and grabbed her chest subconsciously 
"Go to hell! Yui's chest is her business and hers alone at least she doesn't harass others like you!" I yelled shielding her away from the tomato in the room 
"You-" 
"That is weird." Reiji said with his hand in his chin, "I wasn't informed of this."
"Excuse me, but who are you?" Yui asked 
"We shouldn't talk here, Come this way. See to their luggage." Reiji ordered 
A butler in his 40s took me and Yui's luggage before disappearing into the shadows. Now that's creepy. 
Yui gasped and followed after Rieji quickly. I looked back at Ayato one more time before following after.