Chapter 34

It's been a week since I came back to school. Things have been rocky, but it's getting better. Somewhat. 
"The greenhouse at this school is so beautiful." I commented quietly 
"My one is better." Yuma stated 
I chuckled and picked a big, red tomato and put it inside the basket. 

"Hey, that neet from the Sakamakis..."
"Neet?" 
"You know, the one who's sleeping all the time. Who is he?
"First of all he isn't a neet and secondly his name is Shu, he's the eldest of the brothers." I stated firmly 
"Do you play me as stupid?" Yuma asked and got up, getting closer to me, "Don't you think I already know that? You're not very perceptive prey, are you? Is their a brain in that head of yours?"
This tree did not just insult me. 
"Excuse me?!" I yelled, "How was I supposed to know what you meant? It's not like you clarified. The one who has no brain here is you!" 
"Fuck you!" Yuma retorted 
"Fuck you to!" I retorted back and huffed, "Why do you want to know about Shu anyways?" 
"What kind of guy is he?" 
"I guess he doesn't talk alot and usually keeps to himself. He listens to music all the time and sleeps everywhere even at home. But he's a good pillow." I answered 

He's also very smart and probably has the most info on everything. But I don't think I should tell Yuma that. Shu will show how smart he is when the time comes. 
"Sheesh, he really is a neet." Yuma said 
"He name is Shu!" I said 
"Whatever." Yuma said and walked away 
Why did he want to know about Shu? Well doesn't hurt to just go right to source. Shu. I wonder why Ruki and the others didn't come today and only Yuma. Strange... I wonder if they have a headache to. Who am I kidding? Vampires can't get headaches or feel dizzy. There vision can't blur also or pass out.
Oh shit...
My eyes close without consent and I feel my body start to fall, until someone catches me. 

"Sow?" Yuma questioned 
"Don't...feel so good." I slurred 
I felt his hand on my forehead before I heard a sigh above me.
"Your running a fever." Yuma said, "Must be Anemia."
"Can't get Anemia." I say 
"Huh? Why not?"
Before I could answer someone else answered for me.
"Because she is a elemental." 
"I didn't ask you, neet." Yuma said 
Shu... 
"Let me take her to the nurse." Shu ordered 
"Like hell I'll do it!" Yuma said 
I heard Shu tsk before I forcefully taken out of Yuma's hands. God this is such a headache. 
"Give her back!" Yuma demanded 
"No, she's mine. I'll take care of her." Shu stated 
"Why you-" 
"Both of you enough!" I interrupted, "Please just take me to the nurse. I don't care who does. Just please do it."
I could tell they were still mad, but j could care less at this point. I was slowly slipping into the darkness. 

"We can't live like this. Let's run." 
4 children were running through the woods. No sight as to where to go and hpw far they were away from hell. 
"There they are! Capture them!" Men shouted with guns loaded. Aiming for the children 
"Over there! Don't let them escape!" One said 
Unfortunately they shot them down and took back one to punish. The leader. The child with black hair. 
"You're the one who provoked them. You good for nothing aristocrat has-been!" A man stated 
The child glared at the man, trying to keep as much dignity as possible. 
"Still giving that insolent look... we'll brand you so you don't get any more stupid ideas." The man said 

The child screamed in pain as the burning hot iron melted his skin. They were blood quenching screams that could belong in a horror movie. Screams that haunted no one would want to hear from their own child. Screams that were pleading for help. 
Just when the child lost hope of ever escaping a man appeared. He was tall and had powerful aura. He had white hair and golden eyes. Eyes that only softened for his one wife. Eyes that the child found comfort in. Eyes that were the last thing he saw before he turned into a vampire. And soon after his brothers turned into vampires as well. 
I gasped awake clutching onto the closest thing to me. 
"Sow are you okay?" Yuma asked 
I looked at Yuma but all I could see was the little boy running. What did they go through that made them run? Why am I seeing this vision?

Instead of making him worry I nodded and said, "Yeah. I was just a little tired."
"Must be because you don't have your pillow." Shu said 
"Must be." I laughed 
"I can't believe you left me with that neet." Yuma said, "I'll scold you when we get home. Ruki needs to talk to you." 
I nodded and waved goodbye to Shu trying to ignore the disappointment in his eyes and sadness. 

Yuma teleported us to the mansion before disappearing. Stupid vampire teleportation. I made my way upstairs to go to Ruki's room but it seems as though Ruki wanted to come to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to stare at me? Did he want blood? 
"Ruki?" I questioned, "What's wrong? You called for me?" 
I could tell he was having a internal struggled before he pulled away and was about to leave before I grabbed his hand. 
"Do you want to read with me? The school wants me to read Romeo and Juliet, but I don't really get the old English they're speaking. I could use some help." I asked 
After a few moments of silence Ruki finally answered, "Yes."