Chapter 20

"Melons hurry up!" Ayato demanded, "We're gonna be late for gym!" 
I ran as fast as I could, losing my breath when we finally reached. I went inside the girls locker room and changed into a pair of blue shorts and blue shirt sleeve t-shirt. I drank some water and went in line for basketball with Ayato. 
"Ayato did we really need to rush all the way over here? We still have 5 minutes until gym starts." I stated 
"Stop complaining Melons. I want to be team captain." Ayato ordered 
"Stop calling me that in public and why did you have to drag me along?" I asked 
"I need you on my team. According to Reiji you played volleyball in elementary so you're gonna use those skills to help me win." Ayato informed 
How does one know that information? You know what I'm not going to even ask.
"Fine..." I agreed 
I made sure I was fully stretched before even stepping on that court in 5 minutes because knowing Ayato, I just know I'm gonna be sore this whole week. The teacher came in and made us do a small warmup before separating those including me and Ayato in teams for basketball. 
"You ready?" Ayato asked 
"Never better." I answered nervously. 
The teacher blew the whistle and the game started. Ayato's a better shot than me so I passed the ball to him, gaining us a point until we had 24 points at the end leading us to victory. By the end I was on my knees catching my breath while Ayato wasn't even sweating. You know sometimes I wish I was a vampire for that reason. 
"You did good Melons unlike the other useless idiots on our team." Ayato stated.
I sweatdropped from the grumbling heard behind Ayato and said, "Maybe you shouldn't say that outloud." 
"Whatever."

The rest of the day was only filled with pain in my legs. I could barely walk. Subaru had to carry me most of the time, especially down the stairs. 
"Ayato you shouldn't have worked Cecilia so much today." Reiji scolded
"It's fine really. I lost our bet anyways." I defended throwing my legs on top of Shu. 
"Bet?" Laito asked 
"Yeah we made a bet on who could eat the most takoyaki and he sadly won." I answered 
"You should know better than make silly bets like that." Reiji said 
"No need to tell me I already learned my lesson." I grumbled
"I have a potion that can help with the pain. I'll give it to you when we get home." Reiji said 
"Okay." I agreed, "do you also have a potion to stop periods?"
I could tell he and the others were taken aback by my question but Reiji cleared his throat and said, "No I do not."
I sighed and said, "That sucks."
"If I may ask, why?" Reiji asked 
"Why else? I'm getting mine at the end of the week." I answered 
"Hmm...then it looks like I'll have to create one that will help you with your cramps." Reiji said 
That's not what I wanted the potion for. Won't they have more blood lust than usual if they smell blood literally dripping out of me everyday?
"You know Little Bitch another alternative is one I can help you with. I heard sexual-" 
I quickly got out of the car and went into the mansion which came at the perfect time. Luck seems to be on my side every time I need to escape from Laito's pervertness.
"Yui!" I called knocking on her door. 
I hugged her when she answered, basically falling on her from exhaustion, "Can you give me a massage after breakfast?"
"Of course but why?" Yui asked, picking me up and placing me on her bed.
"I had to play basketball as my punishment from Ayato and now my body hurts." 
"You haven't played basketball in 
years!"
"Yep so I feel like it's the first time I've played it." I groaned, leaning my upper body back onto the bed, "And my period is coming up."
"Oh...Does Reiji have a potion to stop it?"
"No, so that means I have to bleed from my vagina with vampires for a week." I said 
"Well you do not have to worry about me. I finally got my hunger controlled without Reiji's concoction. I can start school on Monday." Yui said 
"That's great! I can't wait to have you in school again, it's been so boring without you." I sarcastically said yawning.
Yui giggled and said, "You should shower and sleep."
"You're right." I groaned standing up while stretching out my arms, "I'll see you at breakfast."
"Nuh uh you're not walking anywhere." Yui stated grabbing my arm and teleporting us to my room. 
I thanked her and grabbed my clothes before heading inside the bathroom. I was surprised when I was greeted by Shu who wasn't in the bathtub this time. In fact the tub was filled with bubbles and candles were placed around the bathroom.
"U-Um-"
"You're exhausted, this will make you less exhausted. Strip I won't look." Shu demanded 
I blinked in surprise before protesting, "Really I'm fine! But thank you-" 
"Get in."
"But-" 
"In."
"Fine..."
I took off my clothes and stepped inside the tub noticing Shu kept his words. His eyes were closed and his head was facing to the right.
"I'm fine now." I said having my full body be covered with bubbles.
Shu hummed in acknowledgement and went behind me placing his hand on my shoulders. I moaned in relief when my knot in my muscles loosened. I leaned back into the tub and closed my eyes, almost drifting off to sleep. This wasn't intimate or something like usual when I would wash Shu's hair, no this was just nice. His hands were so gentle and soft, they felt amazing. I don't know what words can be used to describe this; comfortable? Relaxing? Down to earth? I have no clue but it felt really nice. It felt so loving? Like something lovers do. Oh my gosh, why am I thinking of this? But just the thought warms my heart. This just felt so surreal. I gasped and teared up when I felt him kiss the back of my head. 
"What's wrong?" Shu asked 
"N-Nothing." I answered sniffling a little, "Just keep going please."
I never thought I would ask someone that. I expected to be that cool single aunt but ever since these brothers came into my life I haven't felt this good ever. I've never felt so loved in my entire life. I don't want to be that single aunty, I just want to feel this way everyday. 
"The water is getting cold." Shu stated 
I opened my eyes confused. I didn't realize we were inside for too long. 
"Oh okay." I said, "Thanks for the massage."
Shu muttered your welcome and teleported away. I breathed in and out slowly and got up, washing away the bubbles inside the shower before getting dressed. I braided my hair and drifted off to sleep under my red covers after relaxing finally.