Chapter 44

It was silent. It smelled like a newly furnished house. Except that there were currently 10 vampires right now in this mansion, that I can hear a mile away and 2 unfamiliar voices. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. But instead of being greeted by worried voices, it was silent. I sat up and looked around to see everyone staring at me.
"What's wrong?" I asked
I looked around at each of them and laid my eyes on two unfamiliar eyes, "Who are they?" 
That's when I noticed Yui came back and she had tears in her eyes.
"Why wouldn't you tell us?!" Yui asked breaking the silence 
"Tell you what-?"
Suddenly a sharp pain was on my cheek. She slapped me!
"Why wouldn't you tell us that you were going to be killed?!" Yui cried 
How did they find out?! Who told them?!
"I was-"
"No you have no right to even speak right now!" Yui said, "Were you ever planning on telling us? On telling me?! You're all I have, and yet you were just gonna die and not any of us?!"
"Yui-" 
"Shut up!" Yui shouted and breathed heavily, "We're supposed to tell eachother everything! I could've helped. All of us could've helped-!"
"You don't think I didn't want to tell you?!" I yelled back and stared at her in disbelief with tears streaming down my eyes, "I wanted to tell you so badly. But she's too strong. They are both too strong for any of us. I didn't want you to get hurt or even worse die. They are heartless witches who are from the strongest race! They are unstoppable!" 
"We could've-"
"They killed Eleanor! The strongest woman I know!" I debated, "And on top of that the girl who is supposed to kill me is her daughter."

Silence flooded the room. I looked at all the brothers and they were in shock. It would've been funny if the situation wasn't so serious.
"I'm sorry, okay. But there is nothing we can do." I lied
I bent my head in shame. I failed them and I failed myself. My eyes widened in surprise when I felt arms wrap around me. It was Shu.
"We will find a way." Shu said, "You won't die."
I looked around and instead of sadness on their faces anymore, there was determination.
"If she is as strong as you say, we get why you didn't tell us." Ruki said, "But let us help you now."
"Put your trust in yours truly." Ayato said 
"We will protect you no matter what." Yuma said
"Try not to be so sad Bunny, your knights in shining Armour are here." Laito said 

I covered my eyes and for the first time felt relief. I cried a storm and hugged Shu tightly. This heavy weight on my shoulder was finally relieved. I lifted my head up and wiped my eyes. I turned towards the two unfamiliar faces and said, "Hi I'm Cecilia, who are you two?" 
"We are Shin and Carla. Also known as Strawberry and Snowflake." Carla said blatantly 
"Wait what?!" I questioned
"Yeah it was a pretty big shocker." Kou said.
"We are here to protect you as well." Carla said
"Why?" I asked confused 
"Ever since Eleanor died I knew that I would protect her successor no matter the cost." Carla said, "We are members of the founders and sons of the First blood King of the demon world."
"Woah... Holy shit." I awed, "Wait you were my dogs?!"
"I thought we got past that." Shin yawned, "Do you have screws for brains or something?" 

I smirked evilly and threw a fireball at him, but nothing came out of my hands. I tried again but nothing, just a little spark. I tried bending a cup of water on the table and it would barely lift.
"What's going on?!" I panicked, trying to blow wind. I even tried to break apart the house, but nothing. The house didn't even shift.
"Oh yes about that. Nivue the once daughter if Eleanor is draining your power bit by bit. She has extraordinary power. She has herself latched onto you. She can drain and hurt you physically." Shin informed and smiled cheerily, "So you'll probably die immediately once she comes."

Mother fucker...
"Wait, how do you guys know about Nivue?" I asked 
"We are founders, we have been here for 1000 of years, Since Karlheinz was born. " Carla said, "We have been studying the Adam and Eve Curse and the Heartfelia witches since Eleanor's death. Unluckily we have found nothing except a way to postpone your death date."
"If you knew a way, why didn't you tell us?!" Ayato asked 
Carla tsked and said, "Such insolence. I should gut you for speaking to me that way, but I won't because you're Eleanor's son. Anyways I believe you know it as well Cecilia?"
I paused for a second and blushed, "Look no point in saying it since I'm not doing it."
"Cecilia, this could save you." Reiji pleaded 
I took a deep breath and said, "I-I have to get pregnant."

I blushed a deeper red when they all were silent until Ayato said, "I think Yours Truly should be the one."
"Like hell!" Laito protested 
"Oh so you think you should?!" Ayato asked 
"In fact I do. I'm the best pleasure freak there is any way." Laito snarled 
"If anything I think Kitten would want me." Kou said
"Shut up!" They both ordered
"How rude." Kou exclaimed, "She wouldn't want micro penises."
"Oh fuck you! If anything she wouldn't want to be with a virgin." Laito teased, "I can sense it from here."
"I WANT TO BE HER FIRST!" Kanato exclaimed 
"I am the most logical so I should be the one." Reiji informed 
"Ha! It should be the one with the biggest dick." Yuma smirked 
Subaru tsked and broke the wall next to him and said, "Will all of you shut up and let her decide?!"
They all fell into silence once again and looked at me awaiting my answer. All I did was blush and cower.
"Why me..." I whined, "I can't make the decision like that."
"T-There could be another way." Yui chimed in

We all turned to her and ushered her to continue.
"We could complete the Adam and Eve curse." Yui said, "When I was at the church they called it the strongest curse to be made. Karlheinz's pride and joy."
"We could, but the problem is that the curse is incomplete." Carla said 
"But Karlheinz said it was complete." I said 
"In the end Karlheinz only cares for his sorry ass." Shin snarled
"The Curse was not completed. Karlheinz needs to die to complete the curse. And the original makers need to kill him." Carla said, "The original makers, if I had to guess, are long dead."
"So how are you going to choose?" Shin asked 
Oh hell no.
"U-Um y-you see I think that I will take the latter and just d-" 
"No! Look I don't care if it's not yours truly. Just live. We need you to live, everyone needs you to live. And you want to live." Ayato projected, "You mean a lot to everyone."
I sighed deeply and said, "You're right, if this is the best chance we have then we have to take it. Just give me a minute to think about it." 
Carla sighed annoyed and said, "Mortals and there stupid minds, honestly Eleanor was better than the lot here."
"Hey!" Ayato snarled

All of the sudden Yui came towards me and teleported me away. It was to the place where we found fathers diary. The place where Yui found out she was adopted.
"I think a quiet place would be a better place to make a heavy decision like that." Yui said 
"I'm sorry." I whimpered 
She came towards me and hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry as well as before. I was just so worried. I don't want you to die. You're all I have and you deserve to live this life to the fullest." Yui said, "You know we were supposed to wait until marriage to have our first time as church girls, but I lost my v card when I was 16." 
"Wait really?!" I asked and pulled back from the hug.
"Yeah.. it was when I went to that soccer camp. There was this cute boy and he was really nice to me." Yui said, "It was a little crush we both had on each other and it escalated after a couple months of being at camp. One night we were at the lake and we were making out and we had sex. And I don't regret it to this day." 
"D-did it hurt?" I asked 
"Yeah it hurt a lot actually." Yui said nervously, "But after the pain it was amazing and when you have an amazing partner the pain washes away."
"I-I don't think that I can decide now." I said 
Yui nodded and said, "That's totally fine, we have a month and a half. It's okay to be indecisive right now." 

Yui teleported us back and what I was greeted with wasn't all that surprising. They were arguing as usual.
"All of you Shut up!" Yui shouted 
They all shutted up pretty fast after she yelled, even me, who wasn't even talking.
"I decided that I cannot make this decision yet." I announced
"But-" 
I interrupted Carla and said, "I'll make a decision by the end of the month."
He sighed in defeat and said, "Whatever your funeral.