Chapter 28

"Cecilia...wake up"
"Wake up please..."
"WAKE UP!" 
I opened my eyes and saw someone above. 
"What the-" 
"Oh look you're awake." The girl giggled and floated above me.
I quickly sat up and was about to shoot fire at her until I noticed my surroundings. I was in a white room. Everything was white, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, it was all white. 
"Who are you?" I asked, "And do not lie to me before I turn you into ashes."
Instead of responding to me she laughed. Her laugh reminded me of a witch, it was squeaky and evil. 
"You're a funny one aren't you?" The girl laughed wiping her imaginary tears, "You can't hurt me Cecilia"
Instead of answering I sent a fireball at her but she stopped it. 

She stopped it. How the hell is that possible? 
"You look surprised." The girl pointed out while circling the fire ball in her hands, "Although I don't blame you. I mean who can stop fire with their bare hands besides an elemental?" 
"What are you?" I asked shakily 
"That's not what you usually ask a person you meet for the first time." The girl said, "I'll start off with my name. I'm the all-powerful Nevua!" 
Nevua? I've heard that name before. It was from my vision at Adelaide's grave. Eleanor was screaming out her name. 
"Are you acquainted with Eleanor?" I asked 
Suddenly a blast of fire covered my vision. Holy shit that burns. My eyes are on fire. I can't see. 
My chin was then held roughly and faced upward to Nevua and she threatened, "Never mention that bitches name ever again unless you want to be dead before your due date."

Even though I couldn't see properly I could basically hear the malicious face on her.
"Fuck..You" I gritted 
She then dropped me and cackled again. 
"You know Cecilia you're one of a kind. To bad mother and I want you dead" Nivua said 
How could I forget? Misaki and Nivua. John said they were out to kill me. I almost forgot about them after being kidnapped by the Mukamis. 
"But I'll let you in on something Cecilia. You asked me before as to what I am. Well you see I'm one of a kind, the most powerful being to live, Eleanor's nightmare. I am a heartfilia witch." Nevua said 
I chuckled and said, "Do you expect me to know what that is? To me that just sounds like a fancy to call a regular witch." 
"I would watch my tone if I were you. I have my mother's temper, I only have so much patience." Nevua said 
"Send me back now." I demanded 
"Oh I plan to. It's not your time as yet. But when it is, let's just say I will be having the time of my life"

With those last words I appeared back inside the bedroom. Everything was in it's exact place. Why couldn't I just have a simple life? I sighed and went into the kitchen to grab myself a cup of water. It's pretty early so the others might be sleeping. We'll that's what I thought until I saw Ruki inside the kitchen. I was about to turn back until he stopped me.
"What do you need livestock?" Ruki asked 
"Nothing, just going to my room." I avoided 
"Obviously you need something so grab it before I get what I want." Ruki threatened 
I nodded and grabbed a glass from the shelves and filled it up with tap water. After a couple minutes of silence, well except for the sound of Ruki chopping onions.
"Hey Ruki...Why am I "Eve"?" I asked 
I looked him dead in the eyes when I asked that question. It doesn't make sense. Why am I connected to some curse that is meant to kill Heartfelia witches? 
"It's not your place to know." Ruki answered simply 
"You took me away from my family because I was Eve"" I retorted, "You owe me answers."
"I owe you nothing, livestock." Ruki gritted, "Learn your place."
If I didn't have these stupid cuffs on I would've killed him right then and here. 
"When will I be able to go home?" I asked
"Never." Ruki answered 

What? That's not right. That's not fair.
"W-what?" I stuttered 
"Your blood is what allows the Adam and Eve curse to be activated. Why? I have no clue. Once your blood chooses Adam then you are to stick by him forever." Ruki said 
That's not what John told me. He just said it's meant to kill the heartfelia witches. 
"What does Adam do?" I asked 
"You'll find out." Ruki answered simply, "Now you got enough answers, livestock get out of my sight."
It's official once these cuffs are off I'm gutting this bitch. I keep my mouth shut and go back to my room. 

Eleanor, what did you do to piss Nivua off? And why did you bring this on me?
"Hey Sow!" 
I jumped, startled. Stupid vampire teleportation. Just when I thought I was use to it. 
"Do you need something Yuma?" I asked 
"I'm bored, entertain me." Yuma ordered 
"It's still pretty early, how come you aren't asleep?" 
"That's none of your business now let's go." 
Before I could protest he grabbed my arm and started dragging me to God knows where.