Chapter 2

"Cecilia I'm so sorry for all the chaos I'm about to cause." Father apologized
"Father what are you-"
"Remember that I love you and Yui with all my heart." Father said with tears rolling down his face
"Wait, why are you telling me this?" I asked
"Karlheinz is going to make you forget this soon but please when you get to the mansion remember to open your rosary." Father begged
"What-"

"Cecilia..."
Someone is calling out to me, who is it? I feel their cold hands touch my bare arm gently.
I groan and open my eyes. I sit up and rub my forehead from the migraine I just felt. What was that dream? It felt so real. Wait, wasn't someone calling me? I looked to my right and saw Shu. He was sleeping, but if he was sleeping then who woke me up? I can't dwell on it, I have to find a way out of here.
I was placed in a red room. How fascinating I would have guessed they would have put me in a pink room. I wonder where Yui is? Wait Yui!
"Shu, where is Yui?" I asked
I got no response. Why am I not surprised.
"Fine then if you won't tell me then I'll just have to find her myself." I huffed
"I wouldn't do that, Little Bitch." Laito said
"Laito.." I grumbled, "Where is Yui?"
"You look pretty sexy in a negligee." Laito complimented, "And you give off such a sweet aroma. Are you trying to come on to me?"
What? I looked down and saw myself in a fancy nightgown that I'm guessing is a negligee more like lingerie if you're asking me. Wait, who changed me?
"You perverts, you guys should know better than to even look at a girl when she is passed out, nevertheless change her." I complained blushing from embarrassment, "And who the hell would come on to you? I don't even want to look at you, nevertheless flirt with you."
"Oh that's so mean." Laito said coming closer to me about to grab the red blankets that were protecting me when he was shoved by none other than Ayato
"Don't touch what belongs to Yours Truly without his permission." Ayato demanded
"Ayato, don't be so rough." Laito said
That's what she said. Crap not the time for that brain.
"Shuddap, she's mine." Ayato said
"You're crazy if you think you're gonna lay a hand on me. I practiced every fighting style ever known to man s...so do not mess with me." I boosted
Apparently what I said was ridiculous cause even Shu chuckled. It was worth a shot trying to scare them but I think that I made a fool of myself even more.
"Everyone! You'll be late." Reiji announced
"Shit... not you again, Reiji!" Ayato grumbled
"But, I was having fun." Laito whined
Ha, losers.
"You also need to get changed." Reiji added
"Changed? Why?" I asked
"Isn't it obvious?" Reiji asked, "You're going to school."
"So late?" I asked
"How obtuse can you be?" Reiji sighed
"Excuse me?!?! I actually get all As and how the hell would I know your damn schedule of life if I just got here?" I shot back
"Those as seem to be useless if you need every little thing spelled out for you." Reiji said
"I thought you were gonna be my favorite brother.." I complained with fake tears running down my face, "Shu is now my favorite brother."
"Hey Yours Truly should be your favorite brother." Ayayo demanded
"Like hell I rather get my blood sucked out than even talk to you." I said
"I would love to take you up on that offer." Laito said
"Your guys are insufferable." I complained
"Like we haven't heard that before." Ayato grumbled sadly
"What-"
"You're going to night school." Reiji butted in
I thought they weren't affected by sunshine.
"Why can't I go to regular school?" I asked
"We cannot have you being active in the daytime just because you have the common sense of a mortal. As long as you reside in the Sakamaki house you must adjust to our lifestyle." Reiji ordered, "If you have a complaint then you are welcome to leave at any time."
I thought you said that if we leave we are dead. I wouldn't like to take my chances to be honest.
"Hurry up and change into the school uniform you see there." Reiji ordered
"Wait-"
Before I could ask anything else they disappeared. Damn that's creepy. Let's see this uniform. It's not terrible, I mean I could totally rock this. A black blazer, skirt, white button up, a red bow tie, and white bow tie, pretty standard but would do.
I should shower first. All this vampire business has worn me out and is making my head hurt. I got up from under the covers and was about to take off my rosary but felt nothing around my neck.
"What the hell, do not tell me these dudes took it." I complained searching my whole bed and dressers, "They don't even believe in god."
I grumbled and headed to the bathroom with my mood completely ruined. I sat in the bath for about 5 minutes. I literally couldn't get out. It felt so nice I didn't think some fancy water and bath scrubs would have made me melt in pieces. I could sleep here if I wanted to. But I have night school ughhh. I feel so tired out usually I wouldn't be awake at this time but I guess that I could get used to this.
I got out of the bath and unclogged the water so that it could drain while I changed into the uniform. I looked pretty good. I could totally wear this to a runway. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a low bun with my bangs out and not styled.