Chapter 11

I gasped and sat up, grasping my head from the dizziness. What was that? It was Kanato and I? Going to a ball? That's a pretty weird thing to dream about. 
"Cecilia?" Yui called knocking on my door
I opened the door and asked, "Yui? What's wrong?" 
"I'm sorry for waking you up. I...I just heard a piano playing but I didn't want to check it out myself." Yui said rubbing her hands together nervously 
My eyes softened and said, "Don't worry I was awake anyways, I'll come with you I can't really fall asleep." 
Yui smiled and nodded following the piano with me behind her. We saw an unfamiliar door and opened it only to see Laito. 
"Why, hello, Little Bitch 1 and 2." Laito greeted with his eyes closed, "I'm thrilled that we ran into each other here." 
I watched as Yui approached Laito and asked, "Who is the woman in the purple dress?" 
Laito stopped playing when she asked her question. 
"She's a pretty lady...with long hair" Yui added 
The look on his face was so empty and far away. It looked like he was thinking but also remembering things. The look on his face also looks a little dangerous. 
Before the situation could worsen I grabbed Yui's arm and said, "Let's go-" 
"Why do you want to know that?" Kanato asked, interrupting me.
"What are you doing in here?" Ayato asked, appearing out of nowhere. 
This doesn't seem to be good. We shouldn't be asking these questions, it doesn't seem right especially when they look so dangerous right now. 
I stayed silent but remained cautious and worried about Yui.
"Ayato, Kanato..." Yui acknowledged, a little shocked, "Tell me what is your mother's name?" 
Dangerous, this situation is dangerous. I can help but only think of getting out of here. Ayato, Kanato, Laito all looked so sad and lonely but yet a little angry. 
"Cordelia." Ayato answered 
Without even touching them I was shot into a vision.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Cordelia yelled and groaned with blood coming down her mouth, "Ayato..."
"What a shame, it's ruined now." Ayato complained looking down at his blood button up, "And I really like this shirt too. It's soaked in your blood, Mom." 
He licked the blood on his hand with a look of satisfaction and said, "Your blood tastes so sweet. It's so delicious. I want more."
Cordelia gasped shocked at his words and ran away up the stairs away from Ayato's murderous laugh. 
Cordelia breathed heavily with every step she took leaving a trail of dark red blood.

Cordelia opened a double door and called for Laito when she saw him by the piano.
"Laito..." Cordelia groaned, "Laito..." 
"Oh, no. What's the matter?" Laito asked with a smile 
"It's Ayato. He's torturing me!" Cordelia said her breathing is scarce everytime she says a word. 
"Wow, really?" Laito asked incredulously, "Well I knew this would happen sooner or later." 
"Laito, I command you to help me!" Cordelia commanded, reaching her bleeding hand out towards him.
Cordelia jumped when she heard the door being kicked behind her 
"Ayato, has come for me." Cordelia stared at the ground with a horrified look, "he has come to kill me!" 
"That isn't Ayato. That's just the wind." Laito said 
Cordelia stared horrified at the ground and started hyperventilating.
"Relax, I'll keep you safe." Laito said 
Cordelia leaned against the balcony's door with her eyes closed trying to heal but turned her head to Laito when she heard his footsteps and asked smiling, "Have you driven Ayato away for me?" 
"Yup, he's gone" Laito answered 
Cordelia sighed happily and said, "I knew I could depend on you, Laito." 
"Do you love me more than anyone else?" Laito asked 
"Yes" Cordelia said, reaching her bloody out to him.
"You never change, do you?" Laito asked walking towards his mother holding her reached out hand 
"Laito, I love you." Cordelia stated, "I mean that."
Laito narrowed his eyes out at the women in front of him before pushing her off the edge of the balcony. Her screams echoed the way down until she landed at the bottom in a pile of roses. Laito stared at the women below and said, "Now you are mine, for eternity." 

Kanato came towards Cordelia's body  with a candle stand with fire on each candly and asked, "Mother, what's wrong? There's a whole in your chest, Mother." 
Kanato placed the stand down placing his hand on her head shaking her, "Wake up, Mother. I wonder where your heart went. Help me look for it. C'mon." 
Kanato peered closely at his mothers dead figure and said, "Are you dead, Mother? You're so cold and so wet. Mother you must be freezing. Hold on, I'll warm you up."
Kanato stood up and grabbed his candle stand, throwing it at his mother's corpse smiling as he watched it catch on fire and asked, "Now doesn't that feel warm, Mother. C'mon, tell me you're getting warmer." 
Kanato laughed insanely and then whispered, "This is for Mama, My Mama Eleanor Sakamaki." 

I gasped out of the vision and was about to fall to my knees but was caught. I looked around the room and noticed that Yui wasn't hereanymore. Only me and the brothers.
"What's wrong? It's like you were out of your body" Ayato said 
"Ayato...tell me does Eleanor have White hair?" I asked 
Ayato stared at me with wide eyes and said, "How do you know that?" 
"Can she bend the elements," I asked 
From the silence I knew that I got my answer. I packed out of his arms and ran. Not because of I was afraid if them but because I was confused. Why didn't she tell me that she was their mother? Why? 
I ran into the garden through the white flowers. I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up tripping over a rock.
I breathed heavily and whispered, "I'm so confused. I hate being so confused. Why didn't I leave when I had the chance to? It could have avoided all this confusion. Why?" 
"You should have run when you had the chance."
I looked and saw Subaru looking down at me. 
"Subaru..." I called out, "Why did I want to stay that day? Please tell me I'm so confused 
"I have no idea." Subaru answered plainly walking away. 
"Subaru, why did you give me that knife?" I asked standing up, "Answer me!" 
I ran towards him and grabbed his blazer but was pushed back.
"Stay away from me! Come one step closer, and I'll destroy you!" Subaru yelled 
He was different. This wasn't the Subaru at school. This was the vulnerable side of Subaru. 
"I will not only break you body but your mind as well!" Subaru shouted ripping some of the flowers from the bush 
Those flowers I realized where they were from. I remember Subaru with his knife looking at a tower. It was a woman.
"The woman in the tower is your mother isn't she?" I asked 
"What do you know?!" Subaru yelled 
Grabbing my hand 
We stared at each other deeply. His eyes hold a story. A very sad one. One that could make someone cry. One that could set the world on fire. 
"What do you want from me? What di you expect from someone powerless, hideous, and polluted as I am?
"You're wrong." I whispered
He looked at me with wide eyes and gasped a little before pulling me into a hug. 
"Subaru?" I called for blinking in surprise by the hug 
He didn't respond. Instead he bent down and pulled my hair to the side biting into my neck gently.
My heart raced and my gut twisted and turned. A feeling of euphoria filled my body. It didn't feel like I was floating or making me twist and turn in pleasure. Instead it was raw emotions. Sadness, happiness, anger. I teared up at the feeling and couldn't say a single word 
"It tastes so sweet." Subaru said before biting again. 
He pulled my red bow tie off making it fall to the ground. He bent down and kissed my chest pulling the right side of my shirt down. He bit into my forearm. 
It was a weird place but it didn't feel any less amazing. 
"You asked me why I gave you the silver knife." Subaru said, "I gave it to you so you could stab me with it, should I want you to." 
"Never." 
"If you are incapable of that, use it to end yourself." Subaru said 
"Never."
"You have no right to refuse. In the same way you can't deny me your blood." Subaru declared 
"Like I said. I will never end my life. Not when you guys are here. I'm not confused anymore. I stayed because of you all. It's weird and insane but it is what it is." I said
I get it now. I didn't stay for Yui, I stayed for the brothers. They are my family now.
He pulled me closer and said, "Just be quiet and allow my fangs to enter you. Always."
He pushed the right side of my hair away from my neck and bit down. 

I layed in my bed thinking about the words said today and couldn't help but chuckle at how stupid I am. I ran away crying and then I was in euphoria. This place is changing me. I don't know whether it's for the better or worse. 
I felt the weight behind me shift and sat up turning around to surprisingly see Ayato. 
"Ayato?" I questioned
"Don't look at me." Ayato ordered 
I layed back down and turned to Ayato with my eyes closed leaning against his chest. 
"Don't worry my eyes are closed." I said 
I listened to his heart beat hoping that it would lull me to sleep and take me away from thinking, hoping that it would. After a couple seconds it did. I felt myself drift away until I was asleep