Chapter 16

Yui looked at me strangely and asked why, which made me sweat drop and nervous.
"Yui you turned into a vampire." I announced
I could see the tears gathering in her eyes until she broke down.
"Y-You can't be serious?! No! No! No!" Yui cried, "You probably hate me now."
"What! No! I could never. Maybe this whole awakening fogged up your brain but I will never hate someone without giving me a good reason." I expressed, "Yui I don't care if you turn into a big angry gorilla I will always love you and be by your side."
"Really?" Yui sniffled 
I nodded and hugged her tightly, "I don't care if you're a vampire you will always be my big sister, my blood." 
"As much as this is heartwarming, you shouldn't get too close to Yui right now." Laito commented 
I pulled back from my head and stared at him confused, "Why?" 
"She's a new vampire and is craving blood." Laito said 
Suddenly I heard a snarl from behind me. I turned around and saw Yui biting her arm. 
"Yui..." I called out and gasped, "Reiji, do you have anything to give to calm her hunger?" 
"No I do not, newborn vampires need blood from the vein." Reiji informed
I knew where he was getting at by his suggestive looks and words. I needed to give Yui my blood. I sliced the middle of my palm before leaning towards Yui offering my hand.
"It's okay Yui." I said
I saw Yui tear up before letting her fang loosen from her arm and bit my palm. I winced a little but didn't let it show to comfort Yui. It didn't feel like the brother's bites. It didn't hurt but it wasn't comfortable, but it was tolerable. 
"Are you okay?" I asked when Yui pulled back.
"Yes." Yui answered
I smiled and said, "Good." 
I stood up to help Yui up, but I started to feel very faint. My knees buckled but I was luckily caught by Subaru.
"It must be from the blood lust." I said clutching my forehead
"It might be more than that." Reiji said, touching my forehead, "You are coming down with a fever." 
"I wonder why." I chuckled feeling hazy.
My vision started to blur until I only saw black. 

"Cecilia, do not complete your story."
Who's there? I can't open my eyes or mouth. All I could do was listen to what the voice said.
"Do not complete your story. It will ruin you."
Please tell me why. I need to know why. I don't even know what my story is. 
"DO NOT COMPLETE YOUR STORY!"
I woke up sweating and hot. 
"Hey, Melon's are you okay?" Ayato asked
I jumped at his voice but calmed down when I realized it was just him. 
"Yeah, just a bad dream." I replied, "A lot has happened recently. My brain is still processing."
Ayato didn't laugh at my joke and for once looked at me seriously.
"What's wrong?" I asked 
"You shouldn't be joking, y-you really scared me." Ayato admitted 
I stared shocked at his words but then smiled. He cared for me, I didn't think he would. It's nice to know he cares. 
"I can't believe Yours Truly cares for me." I teased 
He tsked and grabbed me from my bed and carried me bridal style. 
"What are you doing?" I asked 
"Reiji needs us downstairs." Ayato responded, teleporting us.

If I didn't know they were vampires I probably would have questioned how he heard Reiji from downstairs. It's funny how I went from a normal girl living a normal life to a girl with powers living with vampires. 
Ayato placed me down onto the couch next to Yui before taking a seat on one of the single couches. I noticed that all of the brothers were here as well which made me a little worried. 
"What do you need Reiji?" I asked 
"Now that everything has calmed down, everyone has questions." Reiji replied, crossing his left leg over his right, "Tell me when were you going to tell us that you have been seeing our mother?"
So that's what he wanted. Answers that I honestly haven't thought of.
"If I'm being honest, never." I replied, "I didn't know she was your guy's mother."
"And what if she wasn't our mother? She could have been a stranger who could harm you." Reiji said
"I know I thought that at first but my father said to trust her." I said, "He said I could trust her in a note he left in my rosary."
"Do you still have that note?" Reiji asked 
"No...I threw it away." I said sheepishly hearing all the brothers groan at me until Reiji spoke, "Your stupidity worsens over time."
"I didn't think it would be important." 
"Back to the matter at hand, Shu tells me you were affected by the awakening as well. Did you have any signs?"
"Not really...although I was having weird dreams." 
"Weird dreams? Care to explain?" Reiji asked 
"I can't remember them clearly but I do remember most of them were with Eleanor." I did not mention the dream I had today not wanting to worry them to much.
"Dreams do not associate with the awakening from the information I gathered." Reiji informed
"Didn't mother used to have dreams?" Subaru asked 
"Yes she did..." Reiji said, "but she never explained them."

She used to have dreams? I remember her telling me that. She said she would dream about things that were associated with the future but when I asked about them she never answered me. 
"If you don't mind me asking, who is Karlheinz?" I asked 
They didn't answer me. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. Might be someone sensitive to talk about.
"You do not need to answer. I was just curious since I think I heard that name in my dreams sometimes." I added 
"He's our father." Shu answered 
That wasn't exactly surprising; the man had good looks like the brothers.  
"That explains the way he looked at her. Everytime he looked at her, it was like he was looking at something precious to him." I said absentmindedly
Reiji cleared his throat and said, "I'll have to test your blood later to see what may have caused your blood awakening by time all of you will teach Yui how to be a vampire."
"Will I have to drink from Cecilia from now on?" Yui asked 
"Yes unless your comfortable killing humans?" Reiji asked 
"No! I'm fine with drinking from Cecilia." Yui said 
"Good. All of you can go your separate ways while I cook dinner." Reiji said 
They all disappeared except for me and Yui who had to sadly walk. 
"I can't wait until you teleport. You will make transportation much easier for me." I said 
Yui chuckled at my answer and agreed, "I can't wait to!"
I was trying to think positively, not wanting Yui to feel bad for being a vampire. I know she didn't like the idea of being one but she had to live with it. 
"You know vampires are immortal, but you aren't. " Yui said, "I'm gonna be alone..."
"Then I'll live as long as I can for you." I declared, "I'll live to a thousand if it makes sure you aren't alone."