Chapter 7

I remember the words Laito said to me yesterday. I'm still processing them but I have to tell Yui. 
"Hey Yui!" I called out when I saw her cutting roses
"Oh! Cecilia, what's wrong?" Yui asked 
"Can we talk for a minute?" I asked 
"Sure-" 
"Yui, I would like you to pick up those roses and follow me." Kanato ordered, "I do not like to kept waiting." 
"Kanato you're gonna have to, I need to talk to my sister." I said 
"Then say it now." Kanato ordered 
I gritted my teeth at his childishness but then sighed and said, "Never mind. But I'm coming too." 
We walked a couple minutes through a graveyard to my surprise. 
"What are we doing here?" Yui asked while carrying the bouquet of roses 
"Graves are so deeply dark and full of the smell of death." Kanato commented, "I think they're great, don't you?" 
Were getting murdered here. Either Kanato is gonna murder us or he hired a hitman to murder us.
"I love graves. They're so cold and quiet and indifferent to terror" Kanato said, "My mother lies here." 
"Your mother passed away?" Yui asked 
"I killed her.would you believe that? Although it hardly matters. Right, Teddy?" Kanato said, "please place those roses there." 
"Um, sure." Yui replied, placing roses down on the grave, "Well, we'll be going now.
"You are very self-serving. I especially brought you two here today, but you leave the second it displeases you. You have a lot of nerve!" Kanato yelled 
He was about to grab the roses and destroy them but I quickly grabbed his hand to stop him.
"Kanato calm down." I ordered, "I'm sorry that we were going to leave too quickly. Yui and I just don't do well with graves. But if it makes you feel any better I will stay with you." 
Kanato breathed in and out harshly before calming down completely 
"Okay..." Kanato agreed 
I nodded toward Yui to leave while I stayed with Kanato.
"You killed your mother yet you still visit her grave. Wanna tell me why?" I asked sitting criss cross applesauce on the ground next to him
"My mother was a cruel woman so I'll haunt her till the day I day." Kanato replied 
I nodded and looked around the grave and noticed something in the back. It was a grave bigger than the rest that looked fairly clean and had many colorful flowers on it, especially sunflowers.
"Hey, Kanato whose grave is that?" I ask, pointing at the huge grave. 
Kanato started to trembled and yell at me 
"You lousy mortal how dare to ask questions that don't need to be asked" Kanato yelled 
"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a sensitive topic I won't ask about it anymore, just please calm down." I pleaded trying to get a hold on the situation
When I saw that he wasn't calming down I decided to hug him. It's a stupid decision I know but it's the only thing I could think off right now. He struggled and yelled for a couple seconds before stopping and falling in my arms. I fell to my knees from the weight but didn't pay it any mind. Instead I just ran my fingers through Kanato's hair waiting for him to stop trembling. 
"Are you okay now Kanato?" 
"Yes."
"Do you want me to let go?" 
"No"
We stayed like this for a couple more minutes before Kanato spoke up, "Your knee is bleeding."
I looked down and he was correct. It was bleeding heavily. 
"Can I lick it?" Kanato asked 
It was a weird request but if I shot it down then Kanato might act out again so I nodded sitting down with my knees in front of me.

Kanato grabbed my legs and pulled them closer to him. He then started to lick it. I noticed right away that it started to heal. So that's what he wanted to do? He wanted to heal the wound. When he finished he asked, "Can I bite you?" Kanato asked 
I hesitated for a bit but then nodded. He leaned forward and pinned me to the ground gently and instead of biting me immediately he kissed me. I froze for a second. Why was he kissing me? Omg this is my first ever actual real kiss. I didn't think Kanato would be the one to take it. Kanato pulled away and then bit down on my neck but stopped.
"You smell familiar. Why is that?" Kanato asked mostly to himself
He pressed his nose against my neck running it along on veins and artery.
"Why do you smell like her?" Kanato whispered before biting down again. 
He leaned back and admired me by running his hands through my brown hair down to my neck and collarbone before biting me again. 
"You're so delicious." Kanato muttered 
His bite was different from the others as well. It was erotic or calming. It was mixed with many things. It makes my heart swell but not in a erotic way. It made my heart jump and beat faster and I started to feel joyful. Why is that? 
"I won't let you go." Kanato declared 
I was dizzy and couldn't see straight. I could barely make out any words from all the blood loss.
"K...Kanato I don't t..think that I can walk." I stuttered 
Kanato sighed heavily and then carried me bridal style back to the mansion. 
When I was about to pass out I couldn't help but look around hazily and saw someone and Subaru. I couldn't hear anything but something in me was triggered and sent a gust of wind towards them. It was soft and could be mistaken for just some wind, but it was heavy. Whoever that is their bad news I just know it. I then passed out with just one look at Subaru's red eye.