Chapter 13

I'm coming Yui. Anywhere you go I will always be there, just hold on a little longer. Your little sister will come and save you like I always do. I turned the corner and saw her. The girl I've been searching for, for the past hour
"Yui!" I yelled 
I was about to hug her when Ayato pulled me back.
"What are you doing?!" I asked, struggling to get out of grasp.
"That isn't Yui." Ayato said 
I stared at him confused and looked at Yui closely. He's right. That's Yui's body but her presence is overwhelming and she screams danger. She is also dressed differently. She's wearing a long blue body con dress with a rose at the heart of it. I finally noticed Richter and realized what was going on.
"What have you done to my sister?!" I yelled 
Cordelia just chuckled at me and walked closer to me until her palm was touching my cheek. She's showing me something.

"Oh, Cordelia!" Richter gasped, "What happened? Who did this to you?"
"Richter, I have a request." Cordelia groaned 
"Anything you want." Richter replied 
"My body is done for. Please cut out my heart." Cordelia pleaded 
Richter gasped at her request and looked at her incredulously 
"Then, I want you to implant it into another body" Cordelia added reaching her hand to him
Richter grabbed her hand and asked, "I presume that is the only way to keep you alive?" 
"When the time is right, we will meet again." Cordelia said, "Oh, you must hurry. He's coming to incinerate me. Do it!" 
Richter stood over Cordelia with his sword to her heart. He stabbed her and carved her heart out. 
"I swear I will resurrect you." Richter said closing Cordelia's eyes 

I glared murderously at the duo in front of me after my vision finished.
"You used Yui as a vessel for this bitch?!" I yelled trying to get out of Ayato's grip to kill the monsters in front of me.
"Once she awakens, the girl's soul will be obliterated for eternity, leaving only Cordelia."
With that they disappeared into thin air. 
"S...She will be obliterated?" I shakily asked, "No! I won't allow it. She promised me that she would stay by my side and be my big sister. She is not breaking that promise." 
I stormed out of the balcony and went to search for bitch I'm about to kill. 
I could hear Ayato's footsteps behind me as I walked around the mansion searching for you. He then grabbed my arm and said, "I can sense her follow me." 
I nodded and followed him to the forest and saw Yui no Cordelia at the lake dock.
As we walked towards her she turned around and said, "What will you do now, Ayato? Will you kill me again?" 
"No but she will." Ayato said, "I would hate to get myself wet, do you remember when I used to be a bad swimmer?" 
"Yes. I remember." Cordelia said, "However...you improved greatly, thanks to me." 
Cordelia then turned to me and sneered, "And You...every time I saw you it made me come to hate you. You remind me too much of Eleanor. Always being the savior. It annoyed me. Wouldn't you agree Ayato?" 
Ayato didn't respond, he just looked at his mother. That was it he just stared.
I turned back to her and said, "You know maybe it's your turn to go for a swim."
All she did was laugh and say, "You should know that I am an excellent swimmer."
But Yui isn't. 
I watched as Ayato pushed her in the lake and as she struggled to get out. I wanted to get her but maybe Cordelia will disappear from her body for now when she learns that Yui can't swim.
After a couple seconds of waiting I got anxious and wanted to dive down to get but I can't swim either. Father never took us to classes or taught us himself. 
And I finally felt the presence go away. I saw Yui climb onto the dock breathing heavily.
"Cecilia?..." Yui questioned 
I quickly pulled her up and layed her down on the dock placing my hoodie over her leaving me in a white t-shirt. 
"Yui can you hear me?" I asked 
"I feel so tired..." Yui said 
She's here. Still the same Yui as ever. I smiled down at her and said, "Then sleep I'll be here to watch over you." 
I watched as she shut her eyes and fell asleep. I turned to Ayato and said, "Carry her to that tree over there." 
Ayato did what I asked without question. 

"She's gonna have a lot of questions when she wakes up." I said watching the stars above. 
"Will Cordelia return?" I asked 
I got no response as expected. He probably has no clue as well. I just hope that this is the end. I can't stand seeing Yui this way. She doesn't deserve this. 
"Say Ayato when all of this is over can you and your brother take me somewhere?" I asked
"You're thinking of that at a time like this?" Ayato asked 
I smiled in response and watched as I gave in and asked, "Where to?" 
"The Scarborough fair." I said 
I didn't hear Ayato say anything in response so I turned to him only to see him looking at me with wide eyes. 
"Ayato?" I questioned 
He jumped and returned back to normal, leaned into my neck and said, "Just be quiet. My body is unbelievably parched. I want your blood." 
He bit down and drank from me. I don't know whether it is the moon or this whole awakening but this feels better than normal. My skin is turning cold but my insides feel like they are on fire. My heart is surprisingly calm and my breathing is normal. 
"Holy...your blood is so filling now. There is no comparison." He said biting into my collarbone making me lay on the ground and feel as he moves to my neck, "This is a first for me. As long as I have your blood, I'll never want..." 
He didn't even finish his sentence and bit into me again. I could feel myself slowly sleep into slumber.
"Stop...I'll pass out." I said 
Ayato looked at me and said, "Your blood is too sweet to give up. You belong to me. Your heart, Your blood, Your heart, Your soul....Your everything." 
He leaned down to my face and said, "Declare your blood and your life to me." 

"The brothers are so possessive." I complained 
"I remember my husband was possessive over me." Eleanor chuckled 
"You have a husband?!" I asked 
"He was a vampire and was similar to the brothers. I remember after I met him he would always be by my side. To be honest I wanted to kill him but I did like him more than I let on. When we got married we did it the vampire way. I had to devote my life to him and he had to devote his life to me." Eleanor informed 
"What happened after?" 
"I tried to kill him a lot of times. But he would just smile at me and shower me with gifts." 
"Wait what does your story have to do with the brothers?" 
"You'll know in the future." 

Is this what you had in store Eleanor? Does he want me like your husband wanted you? 
He's leaning down to my face like he was trying to kiss me. Wait, is he actually going to kiss me? Do I want this? If I kiss him would everything change? Would it be in a good way or bad way? This is wrong...I think but I want to. I want to kiss him. 
I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to be on mine but we were interrupted.
"I see. It finally makes sense." Laito said 
"I thought it was strange. Only just recently, The tiniest whiff of Cecilia's blood smelled so sweet. It would drive me crazy." Kanato added, "Teddy, it was so hard to restrain ourselves, wasn't it?"
"I'm sure a drink of her blood would be very satisfying. I'm getting excited just thinking about it." Laito said licking his lips
"Hey, this isn't a damn circus!" I yelled, "Besides I need to get Yui back inside. Being out here is too dangerous, especially with your uncle here." 
I stood up and went over to Yui who was sleeping on the grass. I picked her up bridal style and went into the forest following the trail home with the triplets behind. 
"You know Little Bitch we can just teleport you both back home." Laito suggested 
Right, I forgot they can do that.
"Teleport us to Yui's room." I demanded
Laito chuckled and touched my shoulder making us teleport. I was a little dizzy at first but stood up right and laid her down on the bed. I pulled the wet hoodie and heels off her and dried her to the beat of my abilities with a towel. 
"You're very gentle with your sister. It's making me quite jealous." Laito teased 
"You idiots get on my nerves to much to receive gentle touches." I deadpanned, "Now leave I'm stay here with her just in case something happens." 
"And what will you do? You are no match to vampire strength." Ayato said 
"Well luckily a drop of my blood can be smelled a mile away. Now leave." I said 
In a blink of an eye they disappeared from my vision. 

After a couple of minutes of sitting against the wall I noticed a presence in the room. I looked around and saw Subaru in the far corner. 
"Subaru? Do you need something?" I asked 
"No." He answered plainly 
"Well if you wouldn't mind, can you please leave?" I asked, "If Yui wakes I don't think she would want to see any vampires."
"I have a question." 
"Okay...ask me."
"Did she ever mention us?" 
I immediately knew who he was talking about. I can't tell him about the promise I made. Not yet anyways.
"No....she didn't even give me her last name." I said, "But everytime I mentioned you guys her eyes would brighten and the flowers in my room would get a little more color." 
Subaru chuckled and said, "She already gravitated to flowers. She said they were the beauty of life." 
"They are. Each flower means something special that brings beauty to a person's face." I commented 
"I guess you're right." Subaru said
"Now leave before Yui wakes up." I ordered 
And then he disappeared leaving me alone with Yui. If Yui were to wake up and see anyone besides me she might go crazy. All this drama with vampires is tiring her out and overall bad on her mental health. If only I could do something about it. If only...

Another presence entered the room again. This time it wasn't like the brothers, no it was murderous and violent. I stood up and next to her sleeping body just in case Cole decided to attack her. 
"Who's there?" I asked 
"It is your blood that drives them mad." 
Richter appeared in front of the bed out of the blue. 
"Their behavior is out of the ordinary. Their more passionate than normal." Richter added 
"Leave now. I won't ask twice before I take drastic measures." I threatened clutching the silver dagger in my hand tightly 
"Each will become frantic to make you his own, which will lead to an ugly conflict. And ultimately, it will undoubtedly lead to tragic deaths for a lot of them." Richter said 
"You do not get to comment on what happens in the future, you won't even be there to see them finish high school." I said 
Richter teleported in front of me and grabbed my chin.
"Admit it..deep down inside you, you know this will happen.
"That's where you're wrong. The sakamaki brothers are my family and always will be. They will not end up like you. A man who will fight for every scrap of his brothers because he is too greedy." I sneered 
Richter looked at me angrily, raising his hand and landing it down on my cheek before I could even blink. 
I fell to the ground dizzy and lost my hearing. I grabbed the knife and scrambled to my feet about to stab Richter but was too late. Yui was gone from her bed and so was Richter.