Chapter 39

No way... this can't be right. I need to contact someone, anyone. Uncle John, Eleanor, or Karlheinz. This doesn't make any sense. And the visions I had. Who are Shin and Carla? Suddenly I got massive headache again. It felt like nails being drilled into my head. I closed my eyes and covered my ears trying.to block it out, but it was no use.
"Oh my goodness! Are you-"
My eyes and mind blacked out and I hit the floor, hearing those last words.

Ughh.. my head hurts so much. What happened?
"Ah I see you are awake."
I sat up and turned my head to voice. It was Mr. Reinhart, the school nurse. Right I passed out after reading the book.
"Sorry to trouble you Mr. Reinhart." I apologized
"It's not a problem, have you had breakfast or lunch as yet?" Mr. Reinhart asked
"I had breakfast but not lunch yet sir, but rest assure it was a big breakfast" I answered
"I see... you must be dehydrated then. Drink a lot of water." Mr Reinhart suggested, "And get plenty of rest, the eye bags tell me that you have not been sleeping well."
I thanked him and grabbed my bag and left. I was immediately greeted by Ruki and Reiji.
"Are you okay?" Ruki asked, "What did he say?"
"I am just dehydrated a bit, how did you guys know I passed out?" I asked
"We are vampires, we hear everything." Reiji answered and handed me a bottle with a orange liquid in it, "Drink this, you most likely passed out from how much blood these leeches take. And they clearly do not have saliva like us purebloods."
"We do not drink often from Cecilia, so watch your mouth recrement." Ruki said
"Such deplorable language." Reiji tsked
"Okay enough. The tension is to high." I said interrupting them both, "Is this orange?"
"No actually its passion fruit." Reiji said
I nodded and drank the liquid in one good. Surpringly it tastes pretty good.
"What did I miss?" I asked
"You missed chemistry." Reiji said
"OK so nothing big." I shrugged
Reiji sighed in disappointment at my comment and said, "I suggest you stay at the Sakamaki Mansion so that I can monitor you. We do not need you fainting anymore."
"Like hell she would." Ruki said, "She is fine with us."
"That is not your decision to make." Reiji snapped
"Okay Okay!" I interrupted, "I'll stay over-"
"But-"
"I wanna go Ruki. I miss my dogs." I said

Ruki sighed knowing that he would not be able to win this argument.
"Fine but I and my brothers will accompany to as well."
"No absolutely not!" Reiji interjected
"Please Reiji?" I begged, doing my best Puppy eyes.
After a couple seconds I could see Reiji's cold exterior faltering.
"Fine..." Reiji gave in
"Yay!" I cheered and hugged him tightly, "Thanks!"
"W-whatever." Reiji stuttered hugging me back
I broke the hug and grabbed Ruki's arm waving bye to Reiji.
"Come Ruki let's tell your brothers and then get lunch." I said
After a couple minutes of searching we found the rest of them in the cafeteria. Luckily me and Ruki did not need to wait in line since the others already got us our food.
"What took you guys so long to get here?" Kou asked
"Nothing I just fainted in the library, But I'm all better now!" I said, "Mr. Reinhart said that I was dehydrated."
"Well luckily I have a bunch of water to fill you right up!" Kou said shoving two watter bottles into my hands, "Drink up!"
I chuckled and said, "I think that I might explode drinking this much water in one sitting."
"We are spending the night today at the Sakamaki mansion." Ruki said
"What! No way!" Kou said
"Yeah I'm not stepping a foot into the disgusting mansion."
"Okay..."

I sweatdropped and chuckled awkwardly at the responses. 
"Yes you all will. This is not up for discussion." Ruki said
"Why are we going?" Yuma asked poking at his food
"Cecilia wants to stay the night there and I do not want her alone with those Sakamakis" Ruki answered
I've lived there for almost a year but okay.
"Yeah I don't like that lazy ass Sakamaki." Yuma commented
"Yuma I said that his name was Shu." I defended
"Same thing." Yuma shrugged
As I was about to respond the bell rang
"Lunch is over already?" I muttered
"You guys arrived a bit late." Kou said
I shrugged and threw away my trash.
"Come on Asuza we have English now." I said