Chapter 35

"How long do you plan on staying at the Mukami's?" Shu asked breaking the moment of silence in the music room. 
"I haven't decided yet" I answered
"What's stopping you from deciding?" Shu asked
"Do you miss me that much?" I chuckled
"Yes" Shu answered bluntly, "The mansion isn't the same."

Now that caught me off guard. Honestly thought they saw me as nothing but a blood bag.
"Hey Shu.. do you guys like me?" I asked
"Isn't it obvious? Of course we do." Shu answered
I should be flustered right now. Stuttering and blushing. I should be a bag of tomatoes right now. Why am I not surprised that they like me? Was it the kind words, cuddles, care? Yeah it was pretty obvious.
"Do you like us?" Shu asked
"Like you or all the brothers? Cause that's a pretty broad-"
"We all know that you do not just like one of us." Shu interrupted, "And we have came to terms with it."

You guys may have but I haven't. I wish I could say that, but the prideful side of me doesn't want.
"Even after I left, you all still like me?" I asked
"You were kidnapped we can't blame you for that." 
"But I'm chosing to stay."
Shu chuckled and said, "Then I guess we're all the whipped to hold anything against you."
At that point tears were dripping down my eyes. Stupid, stupid, stupid, why are you all so stupid? Don't you see that if you like me you'll get killed? It was fine if I liked you, but not for it to be repriocated.
I flinched but relaxed when I felt Shu's warm arms around me.
"I-I c-can't-" I stuttered and cried, not being able to finish my sentence.
"You do not need to say anything." Shu said, "I know."

You know I think crying really helped me. Besides the fact that I got Shu's sweater wet and my eyes are now puffy I feel marvelous.
"Cecilia?"
Oh Kanato...
"Hey Kanato what's up?" I asked
"We have culinary arts next." Kanato stated, "Can we make cupcakes?"
"Of course!" I answered, "Let's go."
The walk to the Home ec room was silent but it was a comforting silence.
"Hey Cecilia...will you marry me?" Kanato asked
HUH?!?!?
"KANATO-!"
"When you move back in, will you officially become my bride?" Kanato asked
I see now...he's scared. He doesn't want to lose me.
"Your not going to lose me Kanato." I stated firmly standing infront of him, "I won't leave you."
"Mama made the same promise. She didn't keep it." Kanato defended
"Well then to make sure that I stay, I will gladly marry you Kanato." I said, "Now come on let's go make some cupcakes."

You would think that after all this time that I knew Kanato, that too much sugar was never enough sugar.
"Kanato! You can't put to much sugar." I scolded keep the the sugar bag in top of the cabinet.
I quickly added more heavy cream to the whip cream to that sugar can be balanced out, which luckily saved it.
"There is no such thing as too much sugar." Kanato said
"It's the reason for the eye bags." I stated, taking the cupcakes out of the oven to cool.
"What's going on in here?"

We both turned out heads to the voice and saw Kou, with Azusa behind him.
"Oh hey Kou." I waved
"Why hello Kitten, whatcha making there?" Kou asked
"Cupcakes and there will be none of your!" Kanato stated angrily
"Woah! Cool it down! I just asked a question. And I thought Subaru was the hot head." Kou exaggerated
I smiled at Azusa in a greeting before saying, "What are you in here for?"
"We're boredddd..." Kou whined, "So why don't you leave crazy here, and hangout with us."

Before Kanato could go haywire on Kou I quickly cut in and said, "First off his name is Kanato nor crazy, and secondly i think you should leave."
"Oh come onn Kittennnn." Kou whined
"If you can't behave and apologize to Kanato, then leave." I stated firmly
Kou sighed and apologized regretfully to Kanato.
"Serves you right half blood." Kanato muttered

I shook my head in tiredness and focused on icing the cupcakes. I zoned out most of the conversation until I felt hands on my waist. I turned behind me and saw Azusa.
"Hey Azusa, what's the matter?" I asked
"I...wanted to be...close to...you." Azusa answered
I shrugged it off and continued icing the strawberry cupcakes with the whip cream.
"Hey get off her!" Kanato yelled
"No.." Azusa replied plainly
"Kanato it's okay. No need to be worried." I told him.
"I don't like his hands on you." Kanato said
"Ooo am I sensing jealousy?" Kou teased
"Like hell will I ever be jealous of a half blood!" Kanato shouted
"So you don't mind if we take a little taste right?" Kou said

Suddenly I felt me braid be moved the side and the top buttons of my shirt be unbuttoned. Holy fuck! I quickly put down the cupcakes and frosting and said.
"Azusa-!"
"You smell...so good..." Azusa complimented
"Kou our deal!" I reminded
"I know Kitten, but what would one bite hurt? I mean I doubt Kanato minds." Kou retorted, "Unless you do Kanato?"
Instead of answering I watched as Kanato got closer and grabbed the collar oof my shirt towars him. He move one side of it downwards and bit into my neck.

I moaned in surprise and quickly covered my mouth.
"My my looks like Kitten is enjoying it." Kou teased, "I wonder how she would like 2 extra pair of fangs."
I felt more buttons, unbutton until my shirt was down to my collarbones, exposing my pink bra straps. I exhaled shakily as I felt Azusa's fangs slide in on the other side of my neck and Kou's at the top of breast.
Fuck me! It just had to be when I was making delicious cupcakes.