Chapter 46

I looked at my surroundings and everything was pitch black. All there is, is Eleanor and I.
"W-What's going on?" I asked
"Don't worry it's me, not Nivue." Eleanor reassured
"Prove it." I snarled and backed away as far as I could.
"You first unlocked your powers by melting the doorknob if my room." Eleanor said
I gasped in relief and ran to her. I hugged her tightly and sobbed
"I missed you so much. I'm so lost and I have no idea what to do." I sobbed.

She gently combed through my hair and said, "I know which is why I am here.'
After a few moments of heavily crying I stepped away from her and wiped my eyes.
"How are you here?" I sniffled
"I gave that book to the Nuns before I died. It has some of my magic in it. I did it secretly just in case I needed it in the future." Eleanor answered and wiped my eyes, "And I did need it."
"How do I stop Misaki and Nivue?" I asked
"Unfortunately to stop them we need more time." Eleanor said solemnly
"No-!"
"I know you do not want to be pregnant. But you need time to train Cecilia!" Eleanor interjected, "I hate the thought of pregnancy as well and I hate that you have to get pregnant this young. I wish I could stop this but I can't. But we will get our revenge. We will stop those two. I promise you that."
I took a deep breath and nodded, "Whas the plan?"
"We need the Adam and Eve curse. Karl created it for the sole purpose of killing heartfelia witches. So he needs to die." Eleanor informed
"But I thought we needed the original makers to kill him?" I questioned
"We do and they are still alive." Eleanor said, "They go by Adonis and Evelyn."
Wait...I recognize those names...
"I think I know them!" I exclaimed
"You do?" Eleanor asked
I nodded and said, "I have a plan."

When I opened my eyes again I was in Eleanor's room. I could tell by the purple walls and the melted off door handle. I looked around the room and in every drawer in search of the knife. I checked everywhere, under her bed, in her pillows, and her dresser. I need this knife.
"I can't stay much longer, but remember Subaru has the key."
I went to her vanity and noticed a key hold on top of it. Bingo.
I quickly went to the living room in hope of finding Subaru. When I opened the double door room I was met with a big commotion.
"We checked everywhere. We can't find her!" Ayati shouted
"Look harder!." Reiji ordered
"Uh guys?" I questioned

They all turned to me, gobsmacked. It looked like they were shocked.
"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I questioned nervously
Suddenly I was crowded with questions.
"Where were you?!"
"Why did you suddenly disappear?"
"Where did you get that cut?!"
"Eh?"
I winced as I touched the cut in my forehead and stared down at the blood covering my hand. It was blue.
Reiji grabbed my hand and looked closely at it and sniffed the blood.
His eyes widened in shock and said, "It smells more potent than usual."
"Let me smell it!" Ayato demanded

Ayato grabbed my chin and pulled me close to him until. Our noses were touching and smelt the wound on my forehead.
"Yeah it does.." Ayato mumbled
Ruki came over and started to gently clean the wound with his handkerchief.
"Why is it blue?" I asked
All I received was silence and a bunch of unanswered questions.
"Hey little Bunny, did you see anything while you were in a wonderful slumber?" Laito asked
I thought carefully about my answer, but decided to just go out with it, "I met with Eleanor."
"What?? Ruki questioned
"Yui and I were reading a book. The title was The Story About Eleanor. It allowed me to speak to Eleanor. It's why I passed out." I answered, "And to see her again I need your key."

Subaru stared at me with a disgruntled look. It was mixed with confusion and sadness.
"She...didn't say...anything...about us?" Azusa asked
I shook my head no slowly and said, "no she didn't."
Subaru came up to me and gave me his necklace that held the key.
"It's whatever, the most important thing right now is being able to fight Misaki and Nivue." Subaru said, "Now let's get this cleaned up."
"Yeah the little shit is right." Yuma said
"Who the hell are you calling a little shit?!" Subaru yelled, "Last I checked I'm older than you!"

I shook my head and turned to Reiji, "Can I get my cut cleaned up now?"
"Right away." Reiji smiled and chuckled
He led me to his lab with Ruki and Shu following him, much to his displeasure. I sat down on his lab desk and sat silently as he wiped the cut.
"This still doesn't explain the blue blood." I said
"Can I take a sample of it?" Reiji asked
"Yeah sure." I answered and held my hand out waiting for him to cut another open wound.
Reiji chuckled and said, "that wasn't the type of sampling I was talking about."
He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him until my legs were wrapped around him.
"R-Reiji?!" I exclaimed and blushed profusely.
I grabbed onto his white button top tightly when he sank his fangs into the right side of my neck.

I flushed red and hid my face from the other two vamps in the room. This is so embarrassing.
"Biting her in front of us, didn't think you had the balls to do it." Shu chuckled and walked closer to me.
He raised my chin and said, "I would suggest coming in for a bite as well, she's a delicacy."
Shu then went in for a bite on the left of my neck. My thighs clenched together and I let my head fall onto Shu's shoulder. I bit the cotton vest in hopes I don't make any noises. I opened my eyes tiredly when I felt cold hands on my right thigh.
"I guess I will partake in this." Ruki sighed
He got down on one knee and pulled my thighs apart.
"For once you're right about something. She is a delicacy." Ruki said

My world darkened when he gave the last bite. I knew that my fate was sealed and I was going to be here for the rest of my life.