Chapter 24

"FUCK!"
I scrambled quickly off my bed when I saw the red stain on my bed and my dress. I tried to run into the bathroom but I ended up tripping over one of the dogs and even worse the brothers came in.
"Uh...Hi?" I questioned smiling awkwardly
We all paused and stared at each other in a tense silence when Reiji cleared his throat and said, "Cecilia please get yourself cleaned up and lay in your bed so that we can all talk about the two dirty wet mammals in your room."
I quickly nodded and ran into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and let it fill up the tub. I stripped off my clothes and sinked inside the water, finally being released from the now kicking in cramps.

After a much needed 30 minutes of a bath and getting myself situated with some comfortable shorts and t-shirt left outside the door and a pad and went outside the bathroom and was greeted by the two puppies at my feet and the brothers who have heat pads and chocolate?
"Um..."
"Sit down first and take the pills on your dresser" Reiji demanded
without question I sat down on my bed with the covers over me and took the pills.
"Before we move on to scolding you. Are you okay with still going to the fair?" Reiji asked
"Now that I think about it. We can go next weekend, I don't really feel like going anymore." I answered
"Okay now then move on. When we're you going to tell us about the mutts in your room?!?"
Before I could get an answer out, the strawberry blonde dog I failed to name as yet bit into Reiji's leg.
"No, don't do that!" I panicked
And just like that it let go and climbed onto my lap? Wow that was easy. Except I can feel the glares from everyone at me especially Reiji's
"I was gonna tell you guys today." I said
"They are not staying." Reiji said
"Would you rather they stay homeless in the cold? Hungry and sad?" I asked
"Yes." Reiji deadpanned
What a horrible vampire.
"No" I denied, "If they leave I'm never talking to any of you again."
"No need to go that far Bunny." Laito said
"They'll mess up the furniture and there a lot of work." Ayato added
"They'll tear up teddy." Kanato said
"They'll behave in promise!" I said
"No." Reiji said, "Besides you will have to talk to us, you're living with us remember."
"You wanna test that?" Cecilia sneered, "They're harmless, just look in their eyes. They're the cutest." I said snuggling into the one on my lap.
I can tell Reiji gave up cause he sighed and said, "Fine..But if they cause even a tiny mess, I am taking them to the pound."
"Yay!" I cheered
"If they mess up my rose garden they'll be going to their grave before they can reach the pound." Subaru muttered
"Breakfast will be sent to you in a bit." Reiji announced, "And there is a IPad in your drawer, to keep you company."

Oh wow I almost forgot what an IPad was. Didn't really need one since I've mostly had the Sakamaki's to keep me busy. They all teleported away except for Shu who came to lie down with me and place the heating pad on my stomach.
"Are you in pain?" Shu asked
"Nope, not really. Those pills did the trick." I answered, allowing the strawberry blonde to climb off me and go next to his brother on the floor. "Although I am a little confused because I'm supposed to get my period every month."
"It's probably an effect of us drinking your blood so much." Shu said
I nodded, grabbing the Ipad from the drawer and picked a random movie called "Silent Voice."
"Lay down more" Shu demanded
"Why?" I asked
"You'll get neck pains." Shu answered
I sighed and laid down sideways placing the Ipad on the drawer next to me to stand. 20 minutes in I was so focused on the movie I didn't feel Shu move his arms around me until I felt his hand start rubbing my stomach when I suddenly got a cramp.
"Does this make it feel better?" Shu asked
I nodded and snuggled further into the sheet.
"Hey Shu Did you ask Reiji why you guys are so warm suddenly?" I asked
"Yeah he said he will look into it."
"Oh okay..."
"I'm guessing you're disappointed of my answer."
"Yeah." I sighed, "I just... it's weird. You guys are changing and I'm changing. What if our lives change? For the worse."
"Stop thinking those thoughts." Shu grumbled pulling the sheets over my head, "It's your period making you think those things."
"I'm being serious!" I said
I could hear Shu sighed and pulled me closer to his body.
"Just sleep." Shu muttered
I knew that he wouldn't have an answer. Hell I don't think anyone could have an answer to that. It hurts to think about it. Maybe I should just sleep. I wonder if I can just sleep forever, stuck in a never ending dream with the people I love..

"Cecilia?"
"Cecilia?"
"Cecilia?!"
Someone's calling my name. I can't recognize their voice. It sounds male and gruffled? I want to open my eyes but my body won't allow me too.
"Cecilia woke up."
By force my eyes suddenly opened up and I was greeted by a man with white hair. It reminded me of Eleanor's hair.
"So you noticed." The man smiled
"What?"
"My hair it's like Eleanors. It's because she's my daughter." The man answered
"What?"
"You must have many questions. How about you get up from the floor and take a seat with me?" The man offered
I nodded and got up from the floor I didn't even know I was laying down on and tooka seat on the only chair and table there was. Besides that it was pitch black everywhere.
"Who are you?" I asked
"I am John." The man introduced
"Well Hi man who is in my dream." I greeted, "Why are you here?"
"I have something to give you." John said and handed me a book.
I skim through the book and realize that the pages are blank.
"Why are they blank?" I asked
"I was hoping you could tell me that." Josh countered, "You see Cecilia, this book was given to me the day I died by Karlheinz."
"God, I've been meeting so many dead people recently."
"Well you will meet many more. Well supposedly dead people." Josh said

I can definitely wait.
"Anyways He said that this book was about your life." John said
My life?! How can a book be about my life?! Especially since I haven't finished it. I haven't. Right? God how much crazier can my life get. I thought that it would've stopped at vampires.
"DON'T COMPLETE YOUR STORY!"
Why is my story so important?
"It's important because your story is the key to the Adam and Eve's curse." John said
"You can read my mind?!" I asked shocked
"I thought it was obvious." John said sheepishly
"What is the Adam and Eve curse?" I asked
"The curse Karlheinz created long ago was to get rid of people like Eleanor's mother and The Sakamaki's sister. Misaki and Nivua." John said
The girl in my vision...
"They are after you and not for a good reason. They want you dead." John said
"Why? I didn't do anything." I defended
"It's revenge. You're an Elemental like Eleanor." John answered
"How do I stop her?!" I asked, "I can't die, not yet..."
"You already have part of the step down. You just have to do the other step. Choose a Adam." John said
"What? How will that help defeat Misaki and Nivua?" I asked
"That I do not have an answer to, I'm sorry." John said
"What-"
"I have to go now. My time is up. Good luck." John butted in
"No!"

Just like that it turned black again and then I was in my bedroom with a book in my hand. I looked next to me and saw no Shu. He probably left. I opened the book once again and it was still blank. I sighed and got up to put it in my suitcase. I have to know more about the Adam and Eve curse. More importantly, how do I tell the brothers that a girl named Misaki and their sister Nivua are out to kill me. How do I tell someone that? God this is giving me a massive headache. I just want to sleep, maybe a power nap wouldn't be too bad.

This time I woke up from Reiji.
"You have to eat now." Reiji stated
I stretched my arms out and said, "Mmm it smells delicious."
It was pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hot chocolate. Typical American breakfast. I was about to grab the fork when Reiji grabbed it and cut the Pancake, holding it to my mouth.
"Reiji, I can feed myself." I rejected
"Research shows you shouldn't be moving a lot on your menstrual cycle." Reiji said
I have a feeling that it was a lie..
I shrugged and ate the pancake. It was amazing, the best pancake I've ever had. It kinda reminds me of the pancakes dad used to make, they were never good but they gave me the sense of home. Just like how I am feeling now. Home... a perfect home.
"Hey Reiji, do you know anything about the Adam and Eve curse?" I asked
It got silent and cold. The fork dropped from his hand and his eyes darkened.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"How do you know Something like that?" Reiji asked
"I-I saw it in Eleanor's memories." I lied
"That isn't-"
"It's a curse made a long time ago by our father."
I quickly turned to the left and saw Subaru in the corner.
"It's a curse cast on us, so that we can be used as a weapon." Subaru answered
"Subaru be quiet." Reiji hissed
"She deserves to know." Laito said
"Yes...it is a quite tragic curse." Kanato
"Tsk Glasses it right shut up, this isn't something she should worry about." Ayato interfered
Where did everyone come from? Why are they acting like I'm not here?
"I'm right here you know." I butted in, "I want to know about this curse. Fully."
"And you will." Shu said
I turned next to me and saw Shu once again in my bed.
"Now isn't the right time."
"Why?"
"Because you're so happy."
Those words..they're true. I am happy. But I can't be all the time or else whenever something bad happens, I won't be prepared.
"Please tell me..." I begged quietly
I heard some sighs until Reiji said, "It's not a curse, it's a race that is meant to connect a vampire and human with magical blood together in order to create an invincible weapon. Our father created it. He named the human blood "Eve" and would allow it to choose it's Adam. When they connect they will destroy all magical beings."
No...that would mean they would all die.
"So I'm E-Eve?" I asked
"Yes." Reiji answered