Chapter 37

"You know I don't see you around much in school." I pointed out, looking around Ruki's lounge. It was the first place he took me and bit me. Not the most pleasant memory.
"What are you doing in here?" Ruki asked
"I wanted to ask you something." I said, "Why am I eve?"
"Like I said before-"
"I deserve to know. Is it because I'm a Elemental? Or is it something more?" I interrupted and asked.
Ruki sighed heavily and said, "I guess you do supposedly deserve to know."

He gestured to the seat next to me and said, "sit make yourself comfortable."
"Karlheinz made a curse long ago to defeat the Heartfelia witches. It was curse to combine two creatures. Vampire and Elemental. It was supposed to be used for Karlheinz and Eleanor. But she died before the curse could be fully finished."
I took everything in like I was listening to the gospel. Wow.. so it is because I am a Elemental. Although something still confuses me.
"How long has it been since Eleanor's death?" I asked
A heavy silence took over the lounge. I could tell it has been long by the way Ruki's eyes furrows and hands clench.
"It's been 150 years." Ruki spoke.
I eyes widened and a sense of despair washed over me.
"Wait... how do you know that?" I asked
"Eleanor used to take care of my brothers and me when we were first turned." Ruki answered, "That probably plays a part in the Sakamaki's hatred toward us."

Eleanor was a big part of Everyone's lives it seems. It's pains me to know that she was taken away from them.
"I'm sorry.. that you lost her as well." I apologized, "She was a good person. When I first kidnapped. I could feel Eleanor deep inside. She was happy. I still feel it everytime I am here with you all."
"Did she ever talk about us?" Ruki asked
"No.. but her last words were to take care of all of you." I answered, "I know that she meant you guys as well. It's part of the reason that I stayed."
"What's the other part?" Ruki asked
A dream...
"You all." I answered
Fuck me.

Ruki smirked and said, "Didn't think we were that charming."
"Shut up." I muttered and was about to leave when Ruki grabbed my wrist, "What's wrong?" I asked
"Can I bite you?" Ruki asked
I smiled softly and nodded. I yelped when I was suddenly pulled onto to his lap.
"You know you could bite me standing." I pointed out
"This is more interesting."
God he reminds me of Shu.
I followed his hands as they pulled one side of my hoodie and white bra strap down. Ruki leaned in sank his fangs into the soft flesh of my neck. I bent my head back in pleasure and gripped onto his chest to stay afloat. It was just to immense.
"Cecilia!"

Darkness again. I'm so used to this darkness. Who is going to be visit me this time? Nevua? Eleanor? John?
"You know I thought that you would look somewhat like her."
I turned around and saw the owner of the voice. Who was that?
"Eleanor has white hair and red eyes, you simply do not compare." The voice said
"Who are you?" I asked
The man was tall and had blonde hair almost white and his eyes were bright yellow. He was mesmerizing but I felt his dangerous aura. It was strong and heavy like a bunch of dumbbells crashing on to you.
"Oh how rude I haven't introduced myself. I am Karlheinz the vampire king, father of the Sakamaki Brothers and creator of the Mukami brothers." He introduced
No way... it can't be.
"And the Husband of Eleanor Sakamaki." He added
"Why am I here?" I asked
"I simply wanted to meet you." Karlheinz said, "And honestly you aren't much. I thought you would be somewhat prettier."

Out of spite I created a ball of fire in my hand and threw it at him. Lucky for me it got him straight in the stomach. Bullseye.
"But you are just as powerful." Karlheinz said coughing, with his hands in his stomach.
"Send me back." I ordered
"Oh I will, can't leave those vamplings without there blood bank for to long. I just wanted to say something important." Karlheinz reassured, "You see, Nevua is going to be coming soon. You aren't prepared as yet."
"You know about her?" I asked
"Of course I do. She's my daughter." Karlheinz said nonchalantly
You've got to be kidding me. Eleanor birthed her? I thought Misaki did.
"S-so she's the their sister?" I croaked
"Yes biologically." Karlheinz said, "And I know a way to stop her and Misaki."
"Why don't you stop them yourself? You're the vampire king."
"Years ago before Eleanore I created a curse. You know of this curse. It's the reason the Mukami brothers took you. The Adam and Eve curse is the strongest curse made. The host Eve would choose a vampire who find her blood compatible with his. The more he drinks it the stronger he gets. And the stronger he gets, the more of a bond you have, which creates a power that puts the strongest beings to shame."
So basically I'm a blood bank that will produce the strongest amount of power ever. Great, my life couldn't be anymore interesting
"Well I don't see anyone getting stronger." I snarled

Karlhienz sighed in frustration and said, "Because we are not given enough time. It takes years for the bond to develop."
"We do not have years, they are supposed to be coming in 2 months." I pointed out
"Yes I know which is why I know how you can buy time. I figured out a way to stall time with Eleanor. It should work with you as well." Karlheinz said, "But you will not like it. Misaki and Nevua want to pass on there power to a heir. It will keep the heartfeilia witches alive, to do this they need a powerful baby. They would stop coming after you if you had a baby. They would need the baby so killing you would not be the best idea."
A baby?! I'm only 17 I can't have a baby now. I'm to young.
"No way! I'm not having a child!" I states
"You are not strong enough to take on two heartfelia witches!" Karlheinz shouted, "I couldn't even take down Misaki! And Eleanor clearly couldn't either!"

I was stunned in silence. I couldn't believe this was happening. I don't want to bring a kid into this world. But he's right, I'm not strong enough. Eleanore isn't here to teach me anymore. My powers only go so far.
"Take me out of this realm." I ordered
Karlheinz stared at me in disappointment and said, "Think it over you have 2 months. Whatever happens after that, leave me out of."
I nodded and slipped into darkness again, left to my thoughts.

"Cecilia!" Ruki exclaimed in happiness, "You're finally awake! I couldn't hear your heartbeat."
I stayed still for a moment, fighting the dizziness in my eyes and said, "I-I'm okay might've been from the built up stress."
"I think that it's best you rest in your room. Your temperature is a little high." Ruki said
I nodded and complied heading to my room in silence.
So I need to have a baby. That's the only option I have and I only have 2 months to make it. I also have to prepare to fight two the strongest creatures in the world after I have my child. There is also a chance I can die, just like Eleanor did. I don't want to worry anymore. All of this is so confusing and stressful. I don't want to stay I just want run away. I want my dad back, he would know what to say to me. Why did he have to go? Why? Why do I feel so alone?