Chapter 26

I feel weird. It smells like apples and I feel like I'm laying on wood. I feel like I'm floating but drowning at the same time and I won't wake up.
"All will be made clear, in the course of nature. Eve." 
I'm not Eve and I never will be. I don't want to be Eve.
"Eve." 
My eyes open on their own and I finally feel like I can breathe. I sit up quickly and look around me. Where the hell am I? I'm laying on a couch in front of a big window. There were staircases and lights hanging.
"You're finally awake..." 
I got up quickly and was about to throw a wave of water but my powers didn't work. I looked down and I had handcuffs on my wrists. Why are they blocking my powers? 
"You sleep soundly for Livestock. But you still behave like one." He said 
It was the man with the book again. Now that I get a better look at him, he looks my age, probably a little older like Reiji. 
"What do you want with me? Take off these damn cuffs, coward!" I yelled
He just stayed silent. This asshole.
"Why did you-"
"Shut up! Quit your squeaking, your Sow!" The taller man ordered banging his fist against the window.

He didn't break it. If Subaru did that he would break the window instantly. Either the window is made of glass made for vampires or he isn't very strong. I would rather like the second one the best. 
I was about to retort when I was interrupted 
"Now, now. After being brought here so suddenly, of course she's gonna be confused and feisty." The man with blonde hair said, "Right Masochistic Kitty?"
I'll prove how much of a sadist I am after I get these cuffs off. 
"Hey...
Where did he come from? He looks depressed and sad. But his eyes are hypnotizing, it has so many stories to tell. 
"Do you like...pain?" 
What did he just ask me? If I liked pain? I need to get out of here before they get even weirder. 
"Hey, now, Azusa, it's inappropriate to ask a person you just met." The man with blonde hair said, "You have to introduce yourself first."
God this gives me major deja vu. 
"So let's start over." He said, "I'm Kou Mukami. Nice to meet you, Masochistic Kitten." 
Don't call me that weirdo. I want to say that, but I can't. Not without my powers.
"I'm Yuma Mukami." 
Their brothers. Just what I needed. Another set of brothers.
"We're all brothers if you couldn't tell." Kou said and then pointed to the man with bandages on his arms, "And this is.."
"Azusa..." He answered 
Kou, Yuma, Azusa, and...
I turn to him waiting for his name and he says, "I'm Ruki."
"This is the mansion we all live in. You're going to live here with us too, Masochistic Kitten." Kou announced 
Alright that's it. Now he's starting to piss me off.
"First off, stop calling me that! And secondly I will not stay here! I'm going back whether you like it or not!" I shouted 
I didn't get far with walking away when I heard a book close. 
"Going back? You want to go back to the Sakamaki Mansion?" Ruki asked 
"Of course I do! They're my family!" I said 
"You were treated as a plaything by the vampires at that mansion, were you not?" Ruki asked 
"I do not have to answer you." I gritted 
"So by being kept as their pet even you mind degraded to the level of livestock?" Ruki asked 

I grabbed his collar out of anger and pulled his face close to mind. Which didn't take much after since he's not that much taller. I'm just a little bit shorter than Kanato. 
"Listen here asshole. You know nothing about the Sakamaki's! I may have been treated as their so-called plaything in the beginning but now things have changed. We have a bond no one can break, so don't even try me!" I said throwing him back with his collar, "Besides I would be a plaything here from what I can tell." 
"I don't appreciate you comparing us to them. Unlike them we at least have some sense." Ruki said 
"Like I give a shit." I retorted, "I'm leaving."
"So annoying." Kou groaned, "We really don't care if you're convinced or not!"
"Jackass!" I yelled 
"He's right. Our plan requires your Eve's... blood." Ruki said 
"Well find another Eve. Cause no way in hell are you sinking your fangs into any part of my body." I said
"You...are...the only Eve..." Azusa said 
"Well then in that case, I already chose my Adam!" I said 
"It doesn't work that way. Only your blood can choose the Adam." Ruki said 
"No-"
"Quit whining!" Yuma ordered, "All you need to do is shut up and obey us! 
"That's easy for you to say you tree!" I retorted 
My chin was then grabbed and turned to the left by Ruki.
"As the one who possesses the blood of Eve. You should be able to find him without error." Ruki said 
But I'm so flawed and full of errors like everyone else. I'm not Eve. Please I can't be.
"You'll find Adam." Ruki said, "From now on you will be living here with us." 
"No-" 
"Your opinion doesn't matter." Ruki stated, "As long as you're Eve, you're going to obey our rules."
"Like hell!" I yelled and tried to pull away from him but he was too strong.
Just then I was teleported inside a room.
"Take some time in here to clear your mind." Ruki said and left, locking the door.
"No!" I yelled and grabbed one of the chairs banging it against the door but it didn't work, so I improvised and threw it at the window but it didn't break. Guess the glass really is vampire proof. Shit. Goddammit I'm fucked. This isn't like before when I first came to the Sakamakis. I'm actually scared right now. No, I'm terrified. I want Yui. And the brothers. And Shin and Carla.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I muttered 

After a couple hours it grew dark and I was thinking of ways to get out of here. I have an idea how to but it isn't working. It hasn't been working for hours. I've been trying to pick the lock open with my bobby pin but it isn't working.
"Ughh." I groaned and banged my fist against the door, "Assholes."
I took a couple deep breaths and went back to picking the lock. Just shove it in and wiggle. It isn't that hard. Just shove it in and wiggle.
Click 
It worked! I opened the door quickly and ran out, turning left and right trying to find a way out of here. I don't care how many hallways there are. I will get back to my family. 
Ring
Ring 
Ring!
That noise. It's the same ones I heard in my dream. It's so loud. My ears are ringing. It becomes too much that I crouch down and cover my ears tightly. After a couple seconds the noise stops and I am met with someone's shoe. I look up and see Ruki. He then grabs me and throws me inside some room. It has green wallpaper and some purple furniture. 

I get up quickly and step away from him. 
"Trying to escape I see?" Ruku asked, "You really are an ill-behaved livestock. You're sleeping here tonight." 
"I will get out of here." I stated 
"If you want to run, I won't stop you. But only punishment awaits you. Keep that in mind" Ruki stated 
"Then I will go through every punishment until you run dry." I retorted 
"You're going to be trouble." Ruki sighed and walked towards me which made me walk backwards, "Eve, huh?"
"No it's Cecilia." I declared 
"To think that the one we were searching for, a being like no other, turned out to be a mediocre woman like yourself." Ruki said, pinning me against the bed.
"I am far from mediocre. Take off these cuffs and I will gladly show you." I gritted
"You will never learn to keep that mouth of yours shut." Ruki said, "Unless I show you how to."
I try to struggle out of his grasp but it's useless. He moves my hair to the side and bit into my neck. I expected to feel pain but I didn't. I feel pleasure, arousal, heaven. My back arches and my mouth hangs open a little. No this feels wrong. I gather up all my strength and push him away from me. I tried to run away but I was grabbed and pushed in the wall. He bit into me again and my toes curled. It felt so nice yet horrible at the same time. My eyes are starting to droop and my vision is going blurry. He's talking too much. 
"As long as he wishes for it, we will continue to desire your blood." Ruki said
Karlheinz...I'm going to kill you.