Chapter 19

"Reiji!" I called, entering his laboratory, "I need help with my biology homework." 
"Honestly, did you have to barge into my room before knocking?" Reiji asked annoyedly, "You made me mess up my potion. No wonder you are taking Algebra and Biology at this age."
"So is that a Yes or a No?" I asked 
"Fine..." Reiji sighed, "But after I help you, you will be my lab rat for my new potion."
I knew there was gonna be a price. Ugh curse you Subaru for not helping me. 
"Alright. But it can't be life threatening!" I said 
I sat down on the floor in front of the brown table and placed my worksheet on the table.
"What exactly do you need help with?" Reiji asked, sitting on the chair behind me.
"Number 14." I said, showing him the problem.
He tsked and said, "This work is for kindergartners. It's appalling that you can't solve this." 
I sweatdropped and said, "Sorry..."
Reiji sighed and grabbed the pencil from my hand before writing down something on the paper, "Use this equation and increase by 2 twice then decrease by 2 twice. You should be fine from there."
Oh wow that was fairly easy. I have all the elements I need now for the equation. I finished the rest in 20 minutes and stretched out my arms.
"So what potion did you want me to try?" I asked 
I grimaced when he handed me an orange potion.
"Reiji." I whined 
"Don't worry. It isn't orange flavored." Reiji said, "It's to enhance your Elemental magic."
"Hm? Why would I need that?" I asked
"Now that mother is gone you can't learn how to use your other elements. So at least with this enhancer you'll do more damage to others with just using one element." Reiji informed 
I smiled and thanked him before downing the potion. Surprisingly he was right. It isn't orange flavored, it tastes like peaches and mango, my favorite ice cream flavor. 
"Hey Reiji wanna go out today?" I asked putting the empty potion bottle aside.
"No." Reiji answered blankly 
"Oh come on! I saw a cafe when Laito and I went shopping." I convinced, "I'll pay if that's what you're worried about but I will not take no for an answer."
"Fine...seems as though you will not let this go unless I agree." Reiji said, "Be in the limo in 15 minutes."
I sweatdropped and ran to my room hastily trying to pick an outfit. 
"Where are you going Melons?"
I jumped but calmed down when I realized it was Ayato and the other brothers besides Reiji.
"Me and Reiji are going to the cafe near the mall." I answered, holding out a blue pencil skirt, "What do you think about this?"
"I think that will look splendid on you!" Laito answered 
"Yeah, wear this under it." Ayato said, picking up a pink bra and underwear from my suitcase.
I blushed and took them out of his hands and put them under my clothes.
"I didn't think you were into such fancy undergarments. I'll make sure to get some when I go shopping." Laito teased 
"You should have seen the blue one..." Shu added lazily 
"I would have loved to see that." Ayato said 
"Shut up all of you! Just help her pick an outfit." Subaru demanded 
"No need to get so worked up Subaru. Here, wear this with the skirt." Laito handed me a white blouse with a ruffle at the top. It was really pretty and would look amazing with the skirt.
"I think these shoes would be beautiful with it." 
I turned around and looked at the shoes Kanato was holding. They were black high top boots with a little heel.
"Wonderful." I said grabbing the boots from his hands going inside the bathroom with the rest of the outfit including the pink underwear but not the bra it would show so I decided on a nude one. 
I came outside the bathroom and posed, "How do I look?" 
"My My Little Bitch I could have mistaken you for a model." Laito complimented, twirling a strand of my brown hair.
"Can I do your hair?" Kanato asked 
"Sure." I agreed and sat on the chair by my vanity.
I felt so pampered. I knew it was going to be hard for them to open up with me especially since I've only seen half of their passes but I think this is a huge step forward. I closed my eyes and relaxed under Kanato's hands. I never knew how relaxing this would feel especially since I don't let a lot of people near my hair. But everytime I do it never feels so relaxing. 
"Done." Kanato announced 
I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw the hairstyle he gave me. My brown hair was down and had a braided crown with the magenta flower cup at the side. 
"I love it..." I whispered and turned around to be greeted with red vampires. Their faces were basically the same color of Ayato's hair. 
"Thanks for helping me!" I said to all of them before leaving for Limo.