A Wish So Dear!

It's been raining since morning.Shivaay is having coffee and watching the sweet shower of nature playing with the flower plants in lawn garden.Windows are open and through it fragrance of blossoms is entering inside.Hours ago Annika was drenching there sitting on the swing.With her,he too got drenched.Once she told him if anyone wishes anything touching the first rain of the season,that wish gets answered.And coincidentally,in the rain they were drenching was the first rain of the season.

Smiling Shivaay turned his gaze towards the bed where Annika is sleeping.Seconds later he joins her there then slips under the duvet,beside Annika.She stirs a little.Shivaay pushes aside the lone hair strand from her face then calls softly-

S: Annika....

A: Hmmm....

S: It's time to get up.Remember,we have an appointment with doctor.

A: Let me sleep,plz.

S: You have been sleeping for three hours.

On that Annika snuggles into Shivaay's chest then says murmuring-

A: I don't want to go.And you too don't go anywhere.Stay with me.

S: I am with you, always.Where will I go?But now,we need to go out.Come on,open your eyes.

A: Not in the mood.

S: Are you certain?

A: Sort of...Annika chuckles in her heart after throwing the dare

S: Let's see.

Saying that he gets into action.With his index finger Shivaay starts caressing her face.He kisses her cheeks long and deep then repeats the same on her entire contour.It takes little time on Annika's part to react by clutching the sheets under her hand as her heart-beats are at raise.Tiny moans are busy escaping her trembling lips feeling those passionate touches invading her senses.Challenging Shivaay was a bad idea which has turned into a sensuous torture for her in return.In no time he reaches for her jawline and from there to her velvety smooth lips and the feeling of delicious danger dawns upon Annika.If Shivaay does not stop at this instance,things between them will change into something else !

As he brings his mouth close to her trembling little parted lips,she opens her eyes.Shivaay stops and looks into her mesmerizing eyes and reads her fear.Smiling,he leans ahead to taste the sweetness but Annika hides her face into his chest,blushing beet red.He whispers-

S: So....I won.

He kisses her hairs.Moments later she lifts her face and says-

A: Will go but at one condition.

S: What?

A: You will let me eat ice-cream.

S: Okay,done.

After the meeting with doctor and check-ups were done,they visited a ice-cream parlor.Annika went on eating until Shivaay reminded her the odds and woes of having too much cold and she had to agree.

Night

--------

Shivaay comes out of the washroom and finds Annika is watching cartoon and laughing heartily.In between she is also talking to the baby.She narrates the happenings of entire day before going to bed.It's like a routine for her.Shivaay keeps on hearing that adoring conversation between Mom and the baby.