It's Our First Night!!

Time came for Annika to leave her home where she spent her childhood,which held so many memories of her 18 years' old life.

While leaving,she was tear-less but the moment she saw Sahil crying,she could not control herself.The way she was crying hugging her brother,brought tears in everyone's eyes except Vasundhara.She poised herself stone-cold,rough,strict as casually as possible.All the guests and Oberois left with Annika taking her leave,from Sawapnolok.As soon as the car that had Shivaay and Annika together,went out of her sight,she turned away then ran home-wards.An avalanche of tear drops blinded her vision completely.She confined herself in her room.There,holding one of Annika's photo-frame,she continued shedding relentless tear drops of acute pain,sadness on separating from her Gudiya Rani,forever.

Oberoi Mansion

_____________

Annika's grand house-warming gets performed by her new family members.She takes her very first step into her new home with her husband,Shivaay.All post wedding rituals get completed one by one.Then Dadi,Pinky and Priyanka take her to Shivaay's beautifully decorated room.After some time Dadi and Pri leave but Pinky stays there.

She opens a jewelry box and brings out a Maangtika out of it.Giving it to Annika she says-

P:  This belonged to Shivaay's Nani,my mother.She kept it away for Billu's Dulhan and that's you.From today,this ancestral expensive jewelry piece belongs to you.

A:  Thank you Aunty.

P:  Aunty?Aunty hogi teri bua!I am your Ma.Get used to calling me that otherwise I will get angry!No aunty-shanti okay?Annika says smiling-

A:  Thank you Ma.

P:  That's like my girl.And listen,if Shivaay troubles you,do complain to me,directly.I will take his lesson.....Today my wish got fulfilled.You became my Shivaay's wife.May Mata Rani bless you and his pair,always.Nazar na lage meri bahu ko...............Pinky touches Annika's chin then kisses her joined finger tips through which she touched her.

Pinky too leaves few minutes later and meets with Shivaay in the corridor of his room.He asks her-

S:  You guys are done with all the rituals and advising?

P:  Yes,for the time being.....I have something important to tell you.

S:  What?

P:  Aaj raat meri bahu ko jyada taang maat karna!Teri patni toh ban gayi par abhi bhi woh ek choti si ladki hain.She will need time to get accustomed to the married life.So be a good husband and ensure that.Am I clear?

S:  Ho gaya aap ka?You are telling like I am going to eat away your bahu alive!

P:  Tera kuch bharosa nahi!

S:  Mom.....She says laughing-

P:  Just joking.Now go to your room,to your wife.She is waiting.Good night.............Shivaay too wishes her back then says in his mind-

"Waiting to get started on me only!(Taking a deep breath)Okay,himmate marda toh madade khuda!Let's go Shivaay............"

Shivaay enters into his room which got decorated for his and Annika's first night celebration.Only different color's imported roses are used for the decoration which gave the room a romantic ambiance with blue color's candles are burning in each point of the bridal chamber.Shivaay had something in his hand which he kept on the dressing table along with his pagdi.Walking slowly he reached to Annika who had sat quietly in the bed.