Sweetest Salvation!

Shivaay reached Sawapnolok within fifteen minutes of driving when the destination was at least forty five minutes away at normal speed.Thankfully the main gate was open otherwise Shivaay's car would have sent it flying in the air while entering.Getting down in a frenzied state he ran inside the house.

A restless Shivaay met Vasundhara on the halfway of the stairs.

V: Careful Shivaay.You could have slipped.

S: Aunty woh....Annika....

V: In her room....Shivaay catches his breath,finally.

I was off to the office and there she was,stormed upstairs right in front of me without a word.A little glimpse I could manage to get of her, appeared to be sad and upset.....Shivaay looks down.

Since that time been trying to know what's bothering her but guess what?Stuck up with the same old problem at approaching her.Never opens up no matter how much you try....Have an important board meeting to attend.Can't postpone it.Already got hundreds of calls but how could I go?Even Sahil is not at home therefore I was thinking to call you.Now that you are here,handle the whims of your wife.I resigned when she got married.That's your department now!

Vasundhara laughs then casts a glance westward and says-

Perhaps she is having a bad day.Otherwise,taking stresses in this condition is not........Though she didn't complete,Shivaay knew very well what she wanted to implore.She adds further-

Whatever is ailing her,I am sure you will find out and take care of it....I will be going now.

Vasundhara leaves giving Shivaay an encouraging smile.She exits through the main door and Shivaay steps up towards Annika's room.The uncertainty of future happenings frightens him like never before as he stands in front of the closed door.He raises his hand to knock but stops in the midair.His courage has deserted him,completely.Still,he goes ahead and knocks.Twice.Closing eyes he takes a deep breath then starts-

S: ........Perhaps you have made your mind not to see my face ever again.For that,I can blame only one person and it's me.There is no room for suspicion in love but I invited it in between us.I am the only reason for your suffering.........Shivaay's voice is raw with remorse.Right this moment he is absolutely at a loss as to how he will pacify Annika.Worst part is,words are not forming to give meaning to his persuation.This didn't happen few hours back when he literally unleashed his sordid vocabulary on Annika.How time changes!

Still he tries-

I....I want to see you are doing fine.Let me in Annika,just once,I beg of you.I promise,I will go away.Won't disturb you again I swear.Plz open the door...........Running out of patience and strength,Shivaay gave a push with his both hands on the massive wooden-glass frame and it opened,magically.He didn't have a clue that all these while he was pleading in front of an already opened door,to be opened.Then,like a lightening,he got inside grabbing the opportunity.

The room is dark devoid of lights.Curtains are also drawn.Only candles are glowing here and there creating an illusive vision of this perfect room.He has been here,once,on the night of his engagement.Just now,made the second visit.First one was on the eve of his happy married life but the second one............He didn't want to think.

Shivaay comes and stands in the middle and looks here and there.Where is Annika?He turns and notices something sparkling on the floor,over the persian carpet.He goes on his knees and picks up an earring.There are more.Beside it he finds a saree of sky-blue color which reminds him something.

Shivaay recalls buying this for Annika before going to Delhi.They went shopping together and he chose it for her but she refused to take saying she didn't like the color.Shivaay was utterly surprised because the objection came from someone who got an entire collection of different dresses in every single shade of blue,her favourite.In the end Annika relented because of Shivaay and told him she would wear it on a very special occasion emphasizing on the term "Him".