My Wife,My Life!

A reading table gets set in Shivaay's room,for Annika.Her other huge collection of books get settled in study room and some in the bookshelves.Right now she is busy decorating her table and arranging books.She is in solid happy mood on the prospect of going to college from tomorrow.

Shivaay comes in the room and finds his wife busy.Watching everything,he asks smiling-

S: How is your work going?Can I help you with something?

A:  No,thanks.I will manage......She brings out a medium sized wooden round board which is carved  in the style of flower.She fixes it on the wall,right before her table.Something is written in the middle of it on a paper which is stuck on the board.It is saying- "Sweet as Sugar,Cold as Ice.Hurt me Once,I will Kill you Twice"!

Few other one liners are also attached.Reading the inscription Shivaay thinks,only Annika can come up with such wording.What a dangerous vibe this line is exuding! Clearing his throat,he says-

S:  Have you summed up yourself in this line like, literally?

A:  Yes, absolutely!

S:  I don't believe it!

A:  You should!

S:  And,you shouldn't!

A:  Listen,I don't want to argue with you.So don't try to spoil my mood.I am so excited now.

S:  Why don't you say that you can't win against me that's why you want to avoid me?

Annika doesn't answer.She gets busy in arranging her college books,pen and papers.Shivaay watches with admiration- his wife's smile,happy face that he saw for the first time when he returned the pendant to Annika,before their marriage,couple of months ago.A sign of genuine happiness,felt from heart without pretending to be happy for anything.Shivaay says in his mind-

".......Why do you hide your smiling face like clouds cover the Moon at night?Moon does not do it intentionally but you,you do.Perhaps you don't know how much your smiling face means to me.Wish I could tell you or you could know by yourself......."

Next morning Shivaay drops Annika and Prinku to their college then leaves for the office,for an important meeting.As they are walking in the college premise,Prinku asks-

P:  Aap nervous hain bhabi?

A:  How many times have I told you not to address me as Aap?You are elder to me Prinku di.And this bhabi.... Can't you call me just Annika?

P:  No,I can't.You are my Shivaay bhaiya's wife.Don't snatch away my sweet right of calling you bhabi.Plz,bhabi?

A:  Okay,fine.... Annika smiles.Few minutes later they depart for their respective departments.

Oberoi Mansion

----------------------

Shivaay returns home after a long hectic day in office.While going towards his room he thinks about Annika.A smile automatically plays in his lips.How was her day at college?He couldn't get the chance to call and ask.Now at home,he will ask in peace.What is she doing now?Must be busy reading.

Entering inside he finds the room empty.He looks around and finds Annika at the far corner of the pool.Putting her chin on top of her knees,she is crying,silently!

What happened to her all of a sudden?Shivaay guesses something then goes out the room.He heads for Prinku's room and meets her there.He asks her-

S:  Did anything happen with Annika in the college?I just came here after seeing her.She was.....Tell me Prinku.