Oh My Stubborn Juliet!!

In the hall of Oberoi Mansion,Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi faces a bunch of Mrs. Chopras,Mehras,Malhotras,Mishras and many more elder ladies.They perform the "Muh Dikhai" and get busy in weighing up the qualities of the new bahu of the Oberois while comparing with theirs-

"...........Your bahu is so pretty Pinky.You are very lucky,I must say.....We heard that bahu had studied in abroad and very modern by life-style.Now see,sitting before us wearing saree and jewelry.In this era of short dresses,it's really surprising......Look here,she possesses such a silky,long hairs.In our times,groom's family used to inquire about the length of a girl's hair and it was their first priority.Seeing your bahu,we are experiencing our old gold time........There is no doubt that you know cooking,right bahu?Here take my bahu.Career,career kar kar ke,kitchen ka naam tak bhul gaye hain.What will happen to us poor mothers-in-law.........."

As if all those were not enough so Mrs. Mehra,the leader of the gang asked- Bahu beta,what else do you know?

Surrounded by those ladies and their typical,old-fashioned talks,Annika was getting impatient and irritated with each passing second.She was about to answer the question but Pinky takes the floor watching Annika's visible anger-

P:  My bahu is a very good student.She is doing her graduation in English literature at Queen's College.As you can see,she always excels in her academics.On top of that,my bahu is very good at different sports.She was the captain of under-17 team of her school and won many trophies.Apart from that,she is a fierce debater and won several debate competitions in school and colleges leading from the front.My bahu is a gem you know..............................All gathered women were listening in awe and getting mightily jealous on Pinky and Oberoi khandan's luck!From where did they manage to get such a modern yet cultured bahu?Till now,they are unsuccessful finding a single shortcoming in Annika therefore feeling very bitter inside.In the meantime,refreshments come for them but they place a demand to have something of Annika's making.Though Dadi and Pinky were ready to handle the situation but Annika got ready to impress them,in her style!

She leaves the gathering then heads for the OM's kitchen.Going there,she starts pacing up in full speed!

A:.....Am I a potato,brinjal yeah okra that they were examining my freshness qualities?Mere haath ka dish khani hai na un logon ko?Maan toh kar rahi thi ek,ek ko dismiss kar dene ki!If it's not for Ma then...........She turns and gets collided with Shivaay.

A:  What is wrong with you?Ouch....She jerks her hand.

S:  Sorry,so sorry.Are you okay?(Annika says nothing)What are you doing here?

A:  Was feeling like dancing with the utensils!That's why!

S:  What happened?You are looking and sounding so angry?Have seen the Mahila Mandal.Did they say something to you?

A:  Your Mahila Mandal have demanded to have something of my hand so..... Without letting her finish-

S:  Hmm....So you are planning to treat them with your stocked all kind of chili paste for making you angry?(Annika glares him)But there is nothing to worry about.I will help you.

A:  Hello,cooking is not a business deal.Your talent will be wasted here.

S:  I think you want to say that I don't know how to cook,right?

A:  Obviously!

S:  Very happy to inform you that,your husband,Shivaay Singh Oberoi can cook and a very reputed chef.Each and everyone is fond of my culinary skill and never gets tired in praising.