Happy Time!

Once again Oberoi Mansion was getting flooded with heartfelt congratulatory cards & notes,flower bouquets and all from the ever curious society and its good people.When many were busy deciphering and decoding the elusive puzzle of Oberoi dynasty's shining luck and fortune which smiles upon them each and every time,the rival parties and enemies of the Oberois busied themselves in the urgent future planning of tackling the would be Heir.

Again,some expressed honest, innocent (?) curiosity over the good news because they couldn't resist relating Annika becoming a Mother so early in her marriage.It seemed everything would happen early to that blessed family.For example,Shivaay came out of coma within two months which surprised them greatly when they were actually preparing themselves relishing over the never ending miseries of the Oberois which just started,that they thought.Like these,there were lots of speculations which were going on in abundance.Anyway,Senior Oberois were obviously happy on the glorious aspect of the extension of the family tree and commenced various activities regarding the welcoming of their much waited grandchild.

Leaving everything aside,what about those two people who were the reason of everyone's happiness? (excluding the enemy and jealous bunch)

Shivaay and Annika were exceptionally excited on becoming parents.Annika was already in that but Shivaay joined her later.Though with happiness,came unwanted,unavoidable tensions for free for the young,would be parents.Morning sickness took a toll on Annika's daily life.She couldn't move an inch out of bed because of that and Shivaay also didn't allow her to do so.Help was always there whenever she needed.Surprisingly she hadn't gone through that delicate condition of pregnancy in the past three months,at least in the last one of her first trimester.On the outset of the second trimester,she couldn't help it.Seemed like it was latent all these while then without any prior notice,started excercising all its power on Annika's mood,nerves and tolerance.

She couldn't go to college so missed lessons and lectures.But her friends,classmates and teachers helped her as to that.Soon summer vacation started bringing relief for some time to the problem of missing classes and in the meantime,Annika celebrated Shivaay's birthday.She planned every single thing of her husband's special day.There Shivaay wore the kurta which Annika gifted him and he showed it off proudly to everyone.A mountain got stood up in the hall of OM because of the gifts of the guests.They brought not only for Shivaay but for Annika also.Only exception was Vasundhara who arrived with only one gift and Pinky got the golden chance to tease her!

Thus,everyone was in very merry mood because of Time's bounty.Life was jolly good for Shivaay and Annika with few exceptions,of course.

Oberoi Mansion

-----------------------

Shivaay is seen in the kitchen.

Ordering the house staffs to bring Annika's dinner in the room,he is about to move but stops watching something.He asks getting angry-

S: How could this thing come here despite my strict instructions?Throw these away right now.........Wait,it will be wasted....Do one thing,distribute these among the staffs.

Again he is about to go but gets stopped by another staff who informs him something.A shocked Shivaay starts fuming on the spot.

Moments Later 

----------------------

Annika closes the book on her lap then glances at the bedside table.She takes up a glass of juice from the tray kept over there.She is about to drink it but Shivaay comes and snatches the glass out of her hand.Annika looks back at her husband who is seen giving her angry stares.She tries to think of something quickly to avert the situation.