Together,Forever!

Shivaay and Annika returned to Amravati then joined family members' celebration of Annika's birthday which went on for a long time that night.The birthday girl was happy like anything.Because,she got everything in life she could ever ask for.That,she thought with a happy heart.

Two Days Later

---------------------

Annika is arranging clothes sitting on the bed,in her room.Shivaay comes there.

S: Annika,have you seen my phone?I am searching for it since morning.

A: One second, let me see.......They both search around.

Here,take it.

S: This is my wallet Annika.I need my phone.

A: I...I think it's on the bed.

S: What are you doing with these clothes?

A: I am unable to decide which one I should wear for Diwali.

S: But.....these are my clothes Annika!You.......are you planning to dress like me in Diwali?He laughs.

A: Woh.... actually...

S: What?

A: Nothing............Saying that she storms out of the room.Shivaay gets surprised.

Some Time Later

-----------------------

Annika is serving food to Shivaay.He asks her to pass on the bowl of curd but Annika hands him over a glass of water!

S: Annika,are you okay?I am observing that you are lost somewhere.Is everything alright?

A: Yeah,absolutely!

S: Now tell me,what are you hiding.

A: Why would I hide something?I am just nervous like hell....She mutters the last line.

S: What did you say?Nervous....

A: Nothing.....have your lunch.I am just coming......She again leaves in a hurried manner and Shivaay becomes worried.What's the matter with her?

Today is first November.Wedding day of Shivaay and Annika and it's their first marriage anniversary.It's also the auspicious day of Diwali.They start the day by seeking the blessings of the elders by touching their feet.Later they visit temple with the family members and sit for the special puja.Seven priests and seven married women performed some important rituals with them as it's their first wedding anniversary,as per the tradition.

In the evening Diwali celebration starts.Every home in Badalpur gets lit up.Happiness,only happiness is floating around.Shivaay and Annika are standing on the stairs of Ghatghar.It's also being decorated with earthen and different types of lamps and flowers.Annika says-

A: Every time you arrange surprise for me.This time,I took the chance and arranged everything.How does it look?

S: Very beautiful.Just like you........Annika smiles.

Then,where is my gift?

A: Gift?

S: Yes,gift.With surprises,I have given you gifts.It's my turn to get something from you.Don't disappoint me telling that you have forgotten.

A: No,I have your gift.

S: Where?

Annika looks at Shivaay.They are standing at a little distance.Taking little paces,she starts moving ahead,to bridge the gap.Her hypnotic,beautiful eyes are gleaming.Going near she looks into his blue eyes.Slowly,she keeps her both hands on Shivaay's chest.Trailing upward,she rests those around his shoulder.Shivaay inhales the sweet,natural fragrance of Annika as she stands close to him which is very intoxicating.He is about about to say something but stops.Actually,he has to as Annika's  soft,petal like lips imprison his lips in a flaming,hot,sensuous kiss!Shivaay gets shocked beyond imagination at first but he overcomes it quickly then surrenders himself to the moment.He grabs Annika from behind then pulls her into his embrace.Engaging in an erotic battle of passion,they go on kissing for long and deep..............It was Annika who breaks the kiss then looks at Shivaay who is watching her back being in a breathless state.The second their four eyes meet,Annika looks down smiling then runs away from there.She vanishes through the door of the Ghatghar within a blink of eyes.Shivaay stands alone on the stairs for some time.He tries to grasp the reality in his mind.He doesn't take much time in realizing what just happened then he too runs inside.