The Caged Nightingale!

Sawapnolok

___________

Mid Afternoon - Annika's Room

-----------------------------------------

Annika is pacing up and down,in full speed.

A:  .........What does he think of himself?Emperor of logic?How can a person be such a stupid?Can't believe even after explaining everything to the T,he was all smiling and,and....(Here Annika loses her temper very badly.A house staff also enters inside,right that moment)

H.S:  Choti Ma'am,your dresses for evening's function have arrived.The designer is waiting for your final selection.He will do the last minute change if you want.Badi Ma'am told to hurry.................Sentence remains unfinished as Annika shouts on top of her voice-

A:  Get out,I said get lost!If you dare disturb...........The staff is well-aware of Annika's volcanic temper so she tries one last time-

H.S:  Ma'am plz.....................

A:  Are you deaf?Just get out of my sight.Go...............And she leaves.

As soon as she went away,Annika started feeling bad for venting her surmounted anger on an innocent.She collapses on the sofa then covers her face with both her hands.Staying like that for few minutes she gets up then heads for the washroom.Running on the shower,she stands under it.Cold water is splashing down her body while trying its best to cool her nerve down.Annika says in her mind-

"....It's of no use getting angry.When my enemies are keeping their cool checked to defeat me then why can't I?No matter what happens,I can't let my life get destroyed like this.Can't be a mute spectator to the celebration of  the destruction of my life.Have to think something else to tackle this toxic situation.Yes,I have to...."

Some time later she comes out then retires to get ready for the ring ceremony.She called on the same staff on whom she shouted at previously and said sorry.Then with her permission all the outfits got brought in her room and she selected one among them.After this she picks up the mobile while closing the door.She dials up a number-

A:  Hello.....Yeah I know but its urgent.I won't be able to wait that long.Try to understand my situation........Okay,I will be there,don't worry.I will manage.Will call you back......She hangs up.

Next Annika takes a look at the dress in her hand then leaves to get ready.She sits in front of the mirror to wear jewelry after finishing dress up and hairdo.Looking at her image reflection in the mirror she says in her mind-

".......................If they think I got caught in their marriage trap,they are mistaken.In Mahabharat Abhimanyu entered inside an intricate barrier which was meant for him only to die later.Like him I too got trapped in a marriage barricade without my knowledge.He only knew how to take an entry but not the exit pattern.But Annika Vardhan Trivedi,the Lady Abhimanyu of this modern Mahabharat,will exit from this circle of trap defeating all her enemies!On one thing Mr. Oberoi was absolutely correct- Protesting,opposing this matter will go against me only.I have to swallow my anger and tolerate everything for my sake till I reach expected destination.In Mahabharat's war truth and justice won over evilness,injustice.I am fighting for my own truth,my rightful claim on life.And I will win for sure......................"

People usually take resolutions on new year here Annika took resolution to stop her Marriage.Anyway,the evening of the day arrives and Sawapnolok starts sparkling with gorgeous decoration.Guests are coming one by one.Even all those relatives of Trivedi family who were against the wedding,have also turned up after knowing the fact that the Groom of this wedding is none other than Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Both groom's and bride's families are interacting among one another at this moment.Annika is with her college friends and classmates- (Rupu,Tania,Suhana,Tripti,Supti)talking-

Ta:  ....Yaar Annika,you are very lucky huh?You are getting married with Shivaay Singh Oberoi,the SSO!OMG!!

Annika says nothing and her another friend exclaims-

Su:  You are right Tani babe.The most famous eligible bachelor SSO will lose his bachelorhood to you Ann darling.Quite an achievement!All his female fans and admirers are mightily jealous and envious right now!You are under everyone's attention!I am fearing nazar na lag jaye tujhe!

A:  Tell me one thing,all of you have gathered here to add insult to my severe injury on purpose?

Ta:  Why are you getting angry?We are stating the facts only!Anyone in your place would have been gone mad by now but you.......

A:  This marriage and everything is nothing but a decided sentence of life imprisonment which Mom issued out for me!

R:  We can understand but Aunty might have got some reason to go ahead with this alliance.I am wondering how come you got ready for this?This is really surprising knowing your nature!

Annika says in her mind-

"Mom has used my weakness to strengthen her claim on me.The way she pursued me keeping me under oath,I could not do anything.How could I refuse when......"

Tr:  Leave all these guys and look there.How handsome he looks!My gosh!Have been watching only him since I came here!Till now only saw in TV,newspaper and magazines!He looks more dashing and hot,handsome face to face!Feeling like watching a heartthrob celebrity!

A:  Oh come on,what so special he got that you all are going crazy over him?Has same physical features like every other male-folk and same old rich,handsome businessman.From where I am seeing he has gotten nothing to get treated differently!To me,he is no-one but my sworn enemy that's it!Now stop this hero-worshiping for heaven's sake!

Annika expressed her ultimate disinterest in Shivaay and all her friends started arguing to prove her wrong putting forward their points!

When everyone's eyes and mind were fixed on Shivaay,his blue eyes were solely focused on his Bride,Annika.Shivaay finds it absolutely impossible to take his eyes off from her even for a second tonight.Her deep lavender color off shoulder gown with tinges of golden glitter has been draped around her delicate figure smoothly.All her silk like long hairs are arranged in elegant updo style very beautifully.A crescent of half blossomed seven primroses are gracing her hairdo along with sparkling star shaped hair pins.Three drop shaped diamond earrings and a short double-chained diamond necklace are dazzling on their places on her.A medium sized diamond bangle is on her right hand and her gold bracelet on the left one.The most prized possession,her deep black,long-lashed lake like hypnotic eyes are glowing most brightly while a matching glossy lipstick is smiling in her petal like lips.Annika's matchless beauty captivates Shivaay's whole sense and attention,completely.

Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi became superbly restless and felt a sudden urgency to hold Mrs. Would-be SSO,close to him,in his embrace,to love her to his heart's content!

He was a total goner to tell the truth!