For You & You Only!!

"....Mere Maan Yeh Bata De Tu,Kis Aur Chala Hai Tu,Kya Paya Nahin Tune,Kya Dhund Raha Hai Tu....Jo Hain Ankahi,Jo Hai Ansuni,Woh Baat Kya Hai Bata......Mitwa.......Kahe Dhadkane Hai Tujhse Pyaar......Mitwa.......Yeh Khud Se Toh Na Tu Chupa....."

Just at 12:30 pm,Shivaay Singh Oberoi descends down his car in front of Sawapnolok.He checks the time again.It took him only 15 minutes to reach here from Oberoi Mansion.Still,that 15 minutes away destination seemed 15 hours' journey to newly married SSO,of course!

Smiling,he says to himself-

S: ........Beta Shivaay,aagaya tera Sasural!Don't you think you have showed up little early?Your wife left around...9:30 and it's not even past noon and you are here!What to do?I was missing Annika.Without her and her exclusive temper,life is quite boring and dull!

Kya kya nahi suna maine naye naye shaadi suda walon ke bare mein!They do this,they do that but in my life?Annika and me are like......Okay,I should stop now.

He checks the red rose in the inside pocket of his suit then taking long strides,heads for main entrance.Entering inside through an already opened door,he gets surprised when no-one turns up to welcome their Son-in-law!Strange!

Waiting for few minutes he was ready to call out the absent members of Sawapnolok but to his relief,Sahil comes to him.Observing his sad face,Shivaay asks-

S:  There you are Sala Ji....Why are you sulking?

Sa:  Woh...Annika di....

S:  Annika....What happened to her?Is she okay?He sounds worried.

And Sahil tells everything from first to last.The happenings between his mother and sister.Shivaay thinks what he feared,has turned out to be true.He should have come with Annika.Now,the damage is done.There is no turning back.He asks Sahil-

S:  Where is Annika?Is she in her room?

Sa:  No.Di has gone to her favourite place.Whenever she gets upset or sad,she goes there.

Few minutes later Shivaay finds himself outside the massive iron gate of Sawapnolok.He starts walking at his left.Walking further he turns right and discovers himself in a glade of trees.Birds are chirping around while leaves in the trees are shaking because of the wind.It's quite a sunny winter morning but all the trees have lent this particular muddy path a dark,shadowy and cold atmosphere to cherish.

At the end of the path,a beautiful surprise was waiting for Shivaay.As he emerges out of the darkness of the trees,his eyes catch a big pond,abounds with various color's water lilies- Red,white,pink,blue and every other crossed colors are glowing in the water of the pond,in the shapes of beautiful lilies.A spectacular,rare scene to feast on one's eyes.

Shivaay was totally mesmerized by the beauty,before his eyes.He looks around the square sized pond in search of Annika.Where is she?In the south side,three big trees have made a circle like shade and Annika's dupatta is seen.She has sat under those trees,on a grassy ground which is sloppy towards the pond.Shivaay goes there and sits opposite to her,back to back,without disturbing the serenity,prevailing there.At one point,Annika says in a clam yet strong voice-

A:  You knew everything beforehand still decided to hide from me.What you guys thought that I would not be able to handle the truth?Do I look like that weak?Don't know why people hide truths in the name of protecting others.One day or other truth has to come out breaking all the barrier.When a wood cutter decides to chop on a log,it doesn't matter from which end he starts chopping.The fate of that log is to get chopped,by any means.You guys tried a lot not to hurt me by revealing that gruesome incident still I got hurt.Every time,every single time it turns out that I am the one who misunderstand everything and everyone.Why does that happen,why?