Chapter 1

"Lee know...... I .........." and then jisung started crying.

"Can I know what you are doing in front of my house at 12 in the night? Shouldn't you go home now?." Minho rolled his eyes as his vision went back to the boy to who sat in front of the door crying and whining and drunk.

"Jisung can you go back home now??... I am really sleepy..."

"Minho hyung....I....."

"Shut it. I am calling Chan." Minho went back inside the house to call Chan who sat in front of his laptop with headphones on well for sure he was sleeping.

"Oh you are sitting in front of the laptop again at midnight.." Minho went towards  Chan and slightly slapped his cheek. Chan sprung up as he looked here and there and suddenly he came to face Lee know's waist area. He looked up to face Minho who stood there glaring at Chan.

"I would have killed you today but jisung is outside and he is crying.. come with me.."

"Huh? Why would he cry on a Friday night??" Chan said as he adjusted his black shirt and combed his hair backwards.

They both walked outside the room to find the boy sitting in front of the door with his knees pulled close to his chest and his hands hugging himself.

"Jisung what happened??". Chan asked as quickly as possible seeing the boy being a crying mess. Chan crouched himself down to pull the younger into a hug.

"Hyung....he...he.....he said to me......that he loves someone else..."

Chan looked up to Minho who stood there with uninterested eyes but surely Chan knew it had a hint of worry for the younger boy.

"What should we do, Min?" Chan asked Minho. Minho was actually a caring person but still he didn't want to loose his coolness before anyone.

"Just bring him inside. I will make something for him." Minho went inside to make something for the younger while Chan carried the whining boy to the couch and started comforted him but for this time Chan's comfort was not at all helpful to Han. He continued whining and crying.

"JUST GET IT OVER WITH THIS , HAN JISUNG!!..WHAT IF HE DIDN'T LIKE YOU.THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!." Minho almost woke the whole neighborhood by shouting at the boy. Han just wiped his years and started drinking the soup Minho prepared.

To Chan's surprise he really did stop crying. Chan looked at Minho who nodded his head and sat near Chan and placed his head on Chan's shoulder and clinged him while they both looked at the squirrel like boy blowing and taking the soup filling his cheeks and then swallowing it all.

After drinking the soup his eyes diverted to see the two looking at him. Han looked at them and smiled.

"You two look good together." He whispered under his breath but to his luck they didn't hear it.

"Did you say something Han??" Chan asked Han as Han shook his head as a no.

"So now are you alright and ready to tell what happened to you and your date??" Minho asked Han while Han nodded his head as a yes.

"Well I messed up a little." Suddenly Minho's worries faded away and was slightly replacing by anger. As for Chan he sighed slowly.

"So you messed like by saying some other lady or man passing by that they were hot? And especially in front of your date?" Chan asked to Han while praying to himself that it shouldn't be the cause.

"Well yeah..." Jisung smiled slightly. "Jisung I swear...." Just before Minho could start shouting again Han spoke up again.

"He's cute and hot. He looks like a child. His lips were plump. He was really kinda something and he was dumb"

"Wait!" Chan yelled before Han could continue the other information.

"Don't tell it's the that tiny boy who comes at our office and screams your name while standing at the reception..."

"Yeah kind of.." Chan rose from his seat pushing Minho slightly away.

"Han for the last time can't you just stop going on your date with that tiny boy." Chan whisper yelled at Jisung while jisung just looked down.

"Min send him home." Saying that he left to his room in anger. But before he could even go to his study room Minho yelled.

"NOT TO YOUR LAPTOP MR.BANG TO YOUR ROOM..!!"  Biting his tongue slightly cause he got caught he changed his direction to his room.

"Jisung...go on a date on your own and don't let Felix come with you again.." Minho said to Jisung while he patted the younger's back.

"But I don't know how. And more over I have been trying to find a perfect one for me and I didn't get anyone. I think I will be single this whole life." Han complained as he hung his head down.

Just then Minho's head sprung up. "Well shall I introduce you to someone who will help you as a matchmaker?"

Suddenly jisung's head lifted to say a small thank you and he left the house after banging the door and jumped away.

While Minho sat there looking at the way the younger went. Suddenly his smile turned to a creepy smirk..

" Well let's see Han Jisung if you will find someone.."