Chapter 13

"Hey Changbin hyung you awake?" Felix asked Changbin. Changbin was just going to doze off. Hearing the his name he looked at the other.

"I was gonna sleep. What happened?" Changbin asked in his sleepy tone.

"I kinda wanna sleep but the position is not comfortable. So can I kinda want to have your shoulder." Felix asked. Changbin looked in between the seat to Jeongin sleeping.

"But he's sleeping how can I give you my shoulder?" Changbin asked Felix to receive a naughty smile rising on Felix's face.

"Exactly that means I have to sit on your lap so that I can get some sleep." Changbin's eyes widened. Of course he knew now who Felix was and how his behaviour was so accepting the request was the only way he could be in peace.

"Felix you...okay come here." Changbin said as he sat properly. Felix giggled as he moved slowly towards Changbin, preventing a sharp movement. Felix sat down on Changbin's lap sideway. His back was now facing the door and his hands wrapped around Changbin's neck. Adjusting himself into the tiniest ball he looked at Changbin and smiled.

"You know that's too bright right?" Changbin asked while Felix's smile dropped and he tilted his head and pouted.

"Is it not good? Is it why Harley left me? Was that the mist-" Felix was cut of by Changbin who wrapped his arm around Felix's waist and pulled Felix's head slowly to the crook of his neck. A slight blush spread on both of their cheeks.

"He didn't deserve you. That mother fucker should get hit by a hundred trucks and get run over by a train. He didn't know that he literally had a sunshine with him." Changbin cursed Felix's ex causing Felix to smile.

"I want your phone." Felix said in a whisper. Suddenly he felt Changbin rising and then sitting back.

"Here. It was in my back pocket." Felix looked at Changbin shook.

"You are really giving your phone to me? Aren't you scared that I might see something inappropriate on your phone that you might not want to show to others?" Felix asked as his tone went smaller and smaller.

"No. The password is 1110." Changbin looked at Felix tinyly opening the phone. Without any reason it made a comfortable situation for both of them. He saw Felix opening the keypad and saving a number , Lixie✨.

"Lixie? Your nick name?" Changbin asked while Felix nodded. Changbin looked outside and he felt his eyes droop. Within minutes he was awaken when he felt his phone sliding away. He opened his eyes to see Felix sleeping as he caught the older boy's shirt so that he doesn't slide down. Taking the phone in his hand and pulling felix closer, Changbin slept.

Traffic was the only thing Chan could hate in the entire world. He looked behind not to see Felix. He poked Minho a bit who was busy trying not to curse as a child was in the car.

"Min.. where's Felix?" Minho turned back to see both of them cuddling.

"Sleeping and cuddling behind you. What are the last seaters doing?" Minho asked as his vision went back to the lighted buliding.

"Sleeping. All of them are sleeping. I thought those two never slept this early."  Chan said as he looked at Minho.

'Wow his eyes sparkle like stars. His smile is cute. His hair, he curled a bit today. His tiny nose is perfect for booping. How is he so beautiful tonight?' Chan was lost in his thoughts staring at Minho.

"You look beautiful tonight...." The words rolled out of Chan's tongue at the right moment when Minho turned to see Chan.Within seconds both of them started blushing.

"T-thank you." Minho said as he blushed.

By 11:30 at night they reached Chan's home. Chan groaned as he stretched.

"The traffic was horrible. I want to sleep but I do have some work to complete...." Chan said as his voice went tinier and tinier.

"I didn't hear what you just said." Minho said as he removed the seatbelt and got off the car.

'So today I can't work..well it's tonight' Chan thought as he got off from his seat and open the door where Changbin and Felix were cuddling.

"Hey hey get up! Get up!" Chan started waking others. Shifting his position Felix clung on to Changbin as he continued sleeping.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE CAR OR ELSE SLEEP HERE AND I WILL LIT FIRE ON THE CAR!" Lee know yelled making everyone in the car awake and going out one by one.

"Chan hyung take my bag too and his too" Jisung said as he rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws with his right hand and the left hand was caught by another sweater paw owner who was standing and sleeping.

"Hyunjin don't stand and sleep." Minho said as he patted Jeongin's back as the tiny boy slept in Minho's arms. "Jisung don't just stand there. Go and ring the bell! Changbin put Felix down! Chan hyung you have you take Felix's, Jisung's, hyunjin's and your bag. I will take the rest. Changbin come here take your bag!" 

Lee know was yelling.
Chan was struggling balancing all the bags.
Changbin was standing and sleeping.
Felix was clinging onto Changbin as he slept.
Hyunjin was sleeping and had his both hands caught on to Jisung.
Jisung was standing and rubbing his eyes endlessly without moving.
Jeongin was sleeping peacefully unaware of the things happening.

'God now it makes sense that how many kids I have!" Chan thought to himself as he somehow made his way towards each and everyone dropping off their bags by hanging them by their shoulders.

"JISUNG FOR THE LAST TIME! CAN YOU GO RING THE FUCKING BELL??!!!" Minho shouted and Chan sighed and saw Jisung moving forward slowly and ringing the bell.

Within moments a woman opened the door engulfing Jisung into a bone crushing hug. Chan smiled as his mom laughed.

"Jisung!! My boy you have grown." Chan's mom smiled.

"Yep I have!" Jisung said his best not to fall asleep.

"Oh you found a boyfriend now? At last you have someone." Jisung smiled as he turned to see Hyunjin standing and sleeping while catching onto his hand.

"He's tired. Maybe tommorow he will be charged with energy." Jisung wrapped his arm around hyunjin's waist bringing him closer.

"Get inside my dears." Chan's mom moved so that the pair could move forward.

"Changbin and Felix! Oh my how much days has it been since I saw you guys?" Chan's mom pinched both of their cheeks.

"Yeah aunty you look young till now" Felix said in a sleepy voice.

"Oh okay okay guys you can go inside. It's cold outside." Changbin and Felix went inside.

"Mom you know Felix?!" Chan asked as he came behind Minho carrying all the bags as he got refused by the others.

"Oh Minho dear. Is he sleeping now?" Minho nodded. "Oh can I hold him?" Chan's mom stretched her hands slowly towards Minho. Giving Jeongin in Mrs Bang's arms he looked over to Chan who just stood their ignored by his own mother.

"Mrs. Bang I must bring him to sleep now. It's been a long journey." Chan's mom gave the tiny boy back as Minho took him back gently.

"Where is my son?" Chan's mom asked Minho while he giggled pointing behind him.

"Oh I thought he was some old man." Minho and Mrs bang giggled.

"Mmmoommm!!" Chan winced suffering the ignorance by his mom.