Chapter 21

Lee know sat there talking to Felix and Jeongin about work stuff. That is Mrs. Bang leaned towards Minho's ear whispering something, making Minho nod. He gave Jeongin to Chan which made him look at him confused.

"Groomsmen are needed. So me and Felix are going." Chan nodded making way for the two to go.

After five minutes or so the lights started to dim and focused on the groom who had his one hand linked with a elderly person and in his other hand he held a bouquet. The groomsmen and bridesmaids walked by the side the father and son.

It would be an utter lie if Chan and Changbin didn't find Lee know and Felix in the line. Chan just had his breath taken away by the sight of his loved one. He almost forgot to breath seeing Minho like this. Changbin's situation was exactly like Chan's seeing Felix walking in the line. The moment their eyes met there was a certain spark even though they were dating for three months now, changbin always saw Felix's smile lit up his whole mood. At the same time Chan was continuously looking at Minho. It felt like the same day at their marriage which was two months ago. The difference was only that it wasn't such a grand wedding like hyunjin's with thousands of camermen and news reporters. There were cameramen which were enough for a normal wedding. Everyone got interviwed about the couples upcoming wedding. Everyone was happy and giggly at their wedding. He still remembers that day really clear.

Flashback to minchan's chaotic wedding....

"Why do you always stand close to me while I find a perfect spot!" Felix yelled at jisung rolling his eyes as he pushed off Felix who was gonna fall if it wasn't for Changbin catching him.

"Hey be careful baby. Don't hurt yourself" Felix steaded himself pouting as he pointed at Han clicking pics at his spot.

"He took my spot." Felix pouted sadly. Changbin smiled before dragging him to another spot which was clearer.

"Stand here and take pics. It will give a clearer view." Changbin smiled as Felix's eyes widened with joy. He gave quick peck on changbin's lips as he continued clicking pics leaving changbin blushing.

"Han can you go to hyunjin he is calling you. He's at the dressing room." A lady came and said making Han disappear within seconds.

"Baby!! You called me??" Jisung went to hyunjin still getting ready. Hyunjin blushed at the nick name as he turned around to see jisung running towards him happily.

"Don't-" Hyunjin couldn't even finish his sentence he was already attacked with kisses all over his face, jisung never kissed the other's lips because he respected the limits he had been given.

"Ji-" hyunjin giggled as jisung continued kissing him. After minutes he pulled away smiling.

"Why did you call me for?" Jisung asked smiling as hyunjin blushed and smiled.

"Nothing..I just felt like seeing you." Hyunjin words came tinier and tinier by each word. He felt smaller and smaller by the other's gaze.

"You should have told me that you need me by your side" jisung said smiling at the other as he adjusted Hyunjin's hair which was still to be styled.

"But Minho hyung doesn't allow to meet the others. Then we break the rule" hyunjin said pouting.

"Don't pout. Rules are idiotic it's supposed to be broken. But if its made by Minho it should be broken silently without him knowing. Changbin is also with Felix." Jisung kissed the tip of hyunjin's nose making him giggle again.

"Jisung..." Both of them froze at the place hearing his name.

"Minho hyung..." Jisung turned around to see Minho standing with his hands crossed. Quickly pecking the other's cheek he made his way outside under the other's intense gaze.

"I will send Felix here. Bye jinnie darling!!~~" Han made his way out running for his life.

"Changbin hyung!!!" Han came running disturbing the tiny make out session. Changbin groaned as he placed the last kiss on Felix's lips, his hands never leaving the other's waist.

"Minho hyung is gonna kill you if you don't leave Felix" Felix nodded as he made his way toward the dressing room.

"Come lets go see Chan" changbin said making his way towards the other dressing room.

"CHAN FOR THE LAST TIME JUST CALM DOWN WILL YOU?! LET ME JUST IRON YOUR SUIT!!" Chan's sister yelled. All the others were with Minho. Chan's father was trying his best to calm his son down.

"Hyung calm down. He's not gonna leave you or something. If he is gonna leave he would have left a long time ago since he saw you at the first time. You were the most clean person in the entire world." Han said.

"Yeah you should have seen his phone gallery filled with Minho's pics afterwards. Just three years and your phone storage is full with his pics. You would always rant like a caregiver taking care of a child.". Changbin laughed out.

"Stop it guys..." Chan said sighing as he calmed himself down.

"Nah let them say. It's your wedding day already." Chan's sister said throwing the ironed shirt at Chan.

"Yeah let us say.. what happened through your whole journey." Jisung said smirking.

"Starting from Uni?" Changbin said making Chan to face palm.

"Okay okay we won't say. Get ready fast. Lee know hyung is faster." Chan quickly put on his shirt. He didn't want to straighten his hair because Minho doesn't like him doing it.

乁[ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]ㄏ

"Chan for the last time stand properly or I will throw your out." His sister screamed as she struggled clipping the flowers on his coat pocket.

"But..." Chan started.

"No butts and no asses. You can do it at night. Not now." Chan's sister said making the other two laugh. Everything went really well during their wedding afterwards.

Present timing...

Everyone stood up seeing the groom. His eyes remained fixed at the bouquet. Sensing his father's hand shaking his own. He took a deep breath before looking up. His eyes fell on the stage yet his eyes moved around searching for a specific smaller male. Without wasting his locked with the specific male's eyes.

How much he wanted to throw the bouquet and run his arms he regreted it that much. The pair started walking to the stage. Usually the cameras will be concentrated in between the bridegroom and the groom yet this time it was different. All cameras were pointed at the two who eyes were locked. The audience all looked at the two. The cameras pointed at the two. The news reporters went silent. Before the pair reached the stage they stopped. His father taking a good look at the stage at the stage, yet those two looked at each other. Han felt like his other half pulled away from him. Hyunjin bit his trembling bottom lip, he wanted to run to the other male even if it was for just a hug.

Jisung just smile at him hiding his sadness.

"You look beautiful.." Jisung said silently making the other male blush a bit.