Chapter 11

Jisung fake gagged and Changbin quietly laughed at Jisung's action. Chan didn't want to yell at the both so he lost himself in his thoughts.

"What is your problem Jisung!" Luca stood up from Chan's lap and went towards Jisung's desk.

"My problem? My problem is you and your disgusting perfume and moreover Chan hyung's parents just asked you to date you and not to marry you" Jisung said as he rose from his position and looked at Luca. Luca just smirked.

"That's why I am here today. Chan your parents asked you and me to visit them tommorow" Chan's eyes widened.

"Maybe they will be inviting you to kick yourself out of Chan hyung's life" Jisung said with a smile on his face.

"Chan hyung can't date you from now on. He is father already" Changbin said smiling at Luca making her eyes wide and her jaw drop.

"What?! You are a father already Chris?! This is horrible. I am gonna call your parents right away!" Saying that she left the studio with her hand inside her bag searching for her phone.

"Hey hey there is no time to adjust all this shit in your head. Here catch your phone. Call your dad. I will call your mom and Changbin hyung call his home phone" Han threw Chan's phone to him. All the three of them called Chan's home.

"Oh! Hello Jisung..it's been a long time since you called..what happened is Chan in hospital again? Doesn't he eat anything? Didn't he- oh wait Jisung someone is calling me..." Chan's mom said.

"No no aunty don't cut my call. I want to speak to you about my current situation. I am really sad right now" Jisung imitated out his sad tone as he looked at the other two. Changbin gave him a thumbs up.

"Oh my dear tell me..." Mrs Bang asked Jisung in a motherly tone.

"Hello who is this?" Chan's sister answered the phone.

"Oh it's me Changbin"

"Oh what happened to that idiot? Did he faint again? Should I call an ambulance?" Chan's sister attacked Changbin with thousands of questions.

"No no nothing like that happened. I just wanted to ask that if Chan hyung guitar is still there??"Changbin mentally patted himself for the perfect lie.

"Oh yeah I think it's here-oh hold on a call is coming" Chan's sister said as she told Changbin that she would call him later. Knowing who was calling he tried to keep up with his act.

"But I need to know if it is there. The purple guitar.." changbin argued quickly.

"Okay okay..let me find it" she took the phone with to his room and started finding.

"Hello my son.. how are you doing? Hope you didn't faint after that rt?" Chan's dad asked.

"No dad I didn't faint after that. My roommate keeps good care of me." Chan answered in a normal tone hiding his nervousness inside him.

"Oh Luca keeps calling me. I should probably answer the phone. So son I will call you--" Chan's dad was going to cut the call just then Chan spoke up.

"I have to tell you something that's really important that's why I called." Hearing those words everyone went silent.

"Wait why are you guys calling in all the phones of this house. Dad's phone is in speaker. You guys are all the studio. Luca is calling furiously. What is happening Changbin?" Knowing that he couldn't make up anything else Changbin spoke up.

"It's better you all call in Chan's phone" after hearing a 'okay' Changbin cut the call.

The video call started. Mr and Mrs Bang and his sister were in the call from Chan's dad's phone. In the other end Chan, Jisung and Changbin were sitting silently.

"So we consider that you have something important to tell and you want to tell it us directly before Luca and that is why you guys called home at the same time, engaging all the phones.Am I right?" Chan's mom asked the three to receive nods from three of them.

"So what is it?" Chan's sister asked. Anyone could feel her excitement.

"Umm..I.. that is...like" Chan started stuttering. Jisung being the least patience spoke up.

"He is a father of a child now." After those words everyone went silent. Jisung received a slap on his head by Changbin.

"They would misunderstand you idiot." Changbin said."I will explain"

"Chan hyung is a father of a kid and the mom of the child is Lee know hyung" Changbin said with a confident tone.

Chan's face palmed himself because of the foolishness. "Mom it's not what you think."

"Wait let me register. You are a dad now and Lee know is the mom. So he gave birth?" Chan's mom asked in confusion.

"No no. Not it's not like that. Moomm!! Don't think anything else!" Chan said as he accepted his defeat.

"So you did it with him?" Chan's mom asked again.

"Nooo mom nothing like that happened!!" Chan winced as he tried to hide the embarrassment.

"Okay...then where is the child we want to see him/ her... oh by the way it's a him?" Chan's sister asked.

"Yes he's really like a cute bun" Jisung broke in between and yelled loudly.

"Aww.. Chan I want to meet him.pleaseee" Chan's mom cooed.

"Yeah I will bring him to you." Chan said his tone getting worried as he heard nothing from his father's side.

"Dad don't you have anything to say to him?" Chan's sister asked to Mr. Bang.

"Today bring Lee know and the kid. I want to see them." Chan's dad said as he cut the call leaving behind Chan who was really nervous by the time.

"Hyung we both will come with you. It will ease you a bit." Jisung said patting the older's back and went for packing his bag.

"Yah yah I never said I would tag along." Changbin yelled at Jisung.

"Oh I thought you should come along so I tagged you in" Jisung said as he took his laptop bag and made his way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Chan asked Jisung.

"I will have to pack my bag for the sleepover. The rest of the work we are doing in your house. Don't need to stress too as we have completed the song. Come on I will meet you today evening. Pick me up when you pass by. Thank you Chan" Jisung ran away after saying it.

After running for a minute he slowed down making his way to the lift. Something kept bugging him while working for the whole week. Going to the bar was not a good idea. Waiting for a better thing he got a visit to Chan's house. Yes there was this place where he felt like a family gathering. Yelling and fighting for the last piece of chicken. Smiling at the fact he went to his house for packing.

"Chan hyung better you call Lee know and say" Changbin said as looked at the other's face. "Calling him is the only way you can feel some relief" saying that Changbin gave him his phone in his hand and went home.

Sighing and nervously he called Lee know. With each step he took to call Minho his nervousness rose high.

Ring ring.....ring ring...

"Hello? Channie hyung? What happened??" Minho voice made Chan's nervousness wash away.

"Minho.." Chan's voice came deep but tiny. At an instant Minho knew what was wrong.

"What happened hyung? Are you feeling good? Didn't you eat anything? It's almost...3.. Don't tell me you didn't eat anything and you are admitted in the hospital." Minho said as he looked over to the three playing.

"I-I told my p-parents about Jeongin....." Chan said as he gulped hardly.

"So...what happened?" Minho asked as nervousness started rising in him.

"He asked to go and meet him today evening." Chan said as the line went silent. After a break of 1 minute. Minho spoke up.

"Okay let's go today" Minho said. The line stayed silent.

'Why does this silence feel good?'