Chapter 5

The next day was Minho's next chance. He went to the dance practice and then rushed to adoption center.

"Hey." Minho waved at seonghwa who currently waved back and gave a thumbs up. Minho went to find Jeongin sitting at the same spot and looking outside the window.

"Hello innie.." Minho came and sat in front of the younger, smiling. Jeongin didn't look at the person sitting in front of him.

"Innie, see don't be sad. I will visit you everyday at the main centre. Let's spend more time till the time we are here." Minho smiled while saying it to the small boy.

"Would you visit me even if it is raining?" Jeongin asked Minho with glassy eyes.

"Yes I will. You know it if I say a word it will be a word." Minho acted out which caused the small boy to let out a giggle.

The rest of the day went smooth. Minho returned home happily.

"Hyung!!" Lee know called out to chan just to remember that the older went out to work and would return late that night. Pouting slightly at the fact that he was alone in the house in a happy day, he went to take long bath. He looked at the clock and frowned a bit. He happily went to make him something for dinner. He made some ramen and sat down at the couch and turned on the TV and started watching random channels.

After completing the ramen he looked at the clock yet again to find it read '2:45 am'. Minho being Minho grabbed his coat and his phone and made his way to the JYP buliding. On reaching the high buliding. He entered the buliding and made his way to the reception.

His first thought was to scream out the older's name. He ignored that and asked the receptionist to ask where was Chan. She took the phone and clicked three numbers. Lee know just watched her movements. She nodded her head and asked Lee know to go to Chan's studio.

Minho walked towards the studio. Well he was happy so Chan would be saved. He peeped inside the studio to see Chan working and the other two sleeping.

He opened the door completely with a 'bang' sound. Chan's head quickly looked at the younger standing there with a fake smile. The sound woke the other two up.

"Chan hyung, I thought I told you to be home by 11." Minho kept his fake smile on while Chan gulped while looking at the other two who were looking at Chan. Han looked at the older while his lips moved to say 'you are dead'. Chan's vision went back to Minho who still smiling.

"Come inside Minho." Chan smiled as he invited the younger.

"Should I come inside to sit down at the couch and wait till your work is over?" Minho asked with now his smile dropped.

Chan just nodded hesitated. Just then he heard Han say 'you are dead for sure tonight' as he said he closed his ears as well as Changbin.

"BANG CHAN! YOU WERE TOOK TO THE HOSPITAL LAST WEEK TO GET A CHECK UP BECAUSE YOU FAINTED. DO YOU REMEMBER?!" Minho shouted out loud so that the whole building could hear him. It was not at all new to the employees.

"But Minnie.. I have to complete the work." Chan pleaded the younger.

"How many minutes do you need?" Minho asked Chan clearly filled with anger.

"40 minutes." Chan replied.

"Okay then I will wait outside the buliding and my coat will be here." Minho said as he started to unzip his coat and throw it at a chair.

"Okay" Chan said as he turned his head towards the laptop as Minho walked away.

"There he goes again..." Changbin said as he looked at Chan typing in his laptop.

Now these two people were the ones who helped the older at times like these. Well just to say their techniques were just kinda funny.

"Chanbin hyung don't you think the weather is too cold today." Han looked into his phone and gasped and peeked at Chan.

Still no reaction

"Oh my. It's true it's almost 18 degree Celsius. I better be going home now" Changbin said.

Still no reaction.

"Oh Minho hyung said he is staying outside the buliding rt? Oh and his coat is here that means ....."

Just then Chan's head sprung up."he went without taking his coat?" He asked Han while Han just pointed at the black coat.

"Shit. I should go now. Changbin close the studio doors and both of you go home now " saying that Chan ran with his coat as well as his bag and not forgetting Lee know's jacket.

When Chan came outside panting for finding Lee know he we no where to be seen. Chan looked left and right.

"Whom are you looking for?" He heard a voice that was kinda familiar.

"Lee Minho you....you can't worry me like this" Chan said turning around to face Minho grinning at him.

"Dumbo you look pale as you just saw a ghost. I didn't leave the buliding. I was talking to the receptionist." Minho laughed.

Chan sighed as he took the coat and put it around Minho. "Wear it. It's cold."

"Okay appa." Minho laughed as he put on his coat.

"I am not your father." Chan started to argue.

"Okay you are not. But the child who will get you as the father will be lucky." Minho said as he started to walk.

"Why so?" Chan asked as he caught up with Minho's pace.

"Because you are really possessive and you have a dad aura all the time." Minho replied as he kept looking at the shining stars in the sky. Chan just looked at the younger hopping and smiling trying to count the stars and they went home.

(^._.^)ノ

"Changbin hyung I am off." Han said as he took his bag and closed the pc.

"Oh ok ,be careful ,way home" Changbin said as he saved all the files and closed his laptop

"Ok you too." Han replied as he hopped off.

Changbin's pov

I closed the studio and returned the keys to the receptionist. I took out my phone and my car keys from my right pocket. I checked the time it read '3:56 am'. Closing the phone I ran towards my car.

I started my car and checked once more if I took everything. Assuring that I took everything I started to drive. I was already driving for ten minutes that is when I spotted a small boy dressed in a pink sweater standing in the cold road asking for a lift. My first thought was to ignore him but seeing the boy's state I ignored the the thought and slowed down the car to stop. I rolled down the window and looked outside to the boy.

"Hey it's a pretty cold night. Get in fast if you want a lift." I said as the boy opened the door and sat inside the car at the passenger seat.

"H-hey.." the boy stuttered as he shivered. He hugged his body tightly. I turned on the heater on the car.

"It's okay. Here cover your body with this." I took my coat and gave to him from the backseat. He stuttered again as he thanked me and covered his body with my coat. It looked like he was gobbled up in my big coat.
I chuckled slightly as I started the car.

"Where is your house?" I asked him to hear nothing in reply. I turned my head to see the boy sleeping yet his shivering was less.

"Awww" No wait what am I even thinking. Get it together Changbin. Still he's cute. But wait.... Where does he live?

Hey it's your author here. I am so sorry for not updating the story. I wanted to try to write a oneshot. So basically I wrote a oneshot of hyunsung. I hope the people checking out the story would love it. Thank you and sorry once more. I was also having my exams.

/╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\